Instructions for firmware using the program "USB Burning Tool"
1) Download the firmware from the CAP
2) Download the USB Burning Tool
3) Run the program, insert usb into the computer, hold down the "Reset" button with a toothpick (the button is in the Coaxial jack) and do not let go, then connect the other end of the USB to the console in the "USB2" port.
4) The program will detect the box, select "Firmware.img" and press start.
5) wait for the process to complete the firmware, the first launch will be about 5 minutes.Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 08.01.17, 16:13