Apple Airpods 1 and 2 and Airpods AirPods Pro | Reviews, descriptions, Secrets, Gadgets, discontent ...

Rep: (89)
Apple Airpods and AirPods Pro. No wires. Any difficulties. Pure magic.

Attached ImageAttached Image

ATTENTION!
1. Section devoted to the work AirPodsonly with Apple products. Discussing the interaction of headphones with OSs other than those made by Apple is offtopic and will be deleted.
2. The subjective opinions such as "Apple is not the same", and also "seems to squelch became worse," etc. without ProuvГ© (links to research / branches in the respective molding) are offtopic and will be removed.
3. Discussion / compare headphones from other manufacturers is offtopic, and will be removed.

Attached ImageAttached Image

AirPods Pro
Working with iOS 14
  • Audiogram
  • The mechanism optimized charging AirPods Pro.
  • Added on AirPods Pro charge notice.
  • Added custom Audio Setting. For example, during the conversation audio frequency change so as to better hear the interlocutor was no increase in volume. When music is playing, use other options.
  • AirPods be able to seamlessly switch between any Apple devices paired with a new and improved automatic switching devices. If you listen to a podcast on your phone, but then go to your the Mac, to see the movie, AirPods Pro will automatically switch to your laptop as a source. It will work with the iPod, and Apple Watch.
  • In AirPods Pro added functional spatial audio transmission (Dolby Atmos) in the ears and simulated surround sound audio filters by applying a directed and fine frequency tuning, which receives each ear.

The backlash of the case
  • Yes, he is present. Design feature.

Current firmware version
  • 2D17

How to update the firmware on Airpods and Airpods Pro?
Check the number of updates, see "Firmware Version".
To install a new version of the software, you must:
Place the headphones in the charging case.
Close cover, and put the case on the charge.
Within the actions necessary to position the latest Bluetooth conjugate device (iPhone or iPad).

Airplans
Actual firmware
2D15

Here are all the differences Airpods 2nd generation from the 1st
New processor
The second-generation AirPods are equipped with an H1 processor with BT 5.0, which replaced the W1 chip. The new “stone” provides headphones with one and a half times greater speed when pairing and a 30 percent reduction in the delay in playing tracks, as well as the ability to activate Siri with the help of the corresponding voice command.

Hi Siri
Support team "Hi, Siri". This means that you can call the voice assistant if you utter the coveted phrase. Siri will help adjust the volume, switch or rewind the track, and even call the number of your choice - and all this, without touching either the phone or the headphones.

Autonomy
In the new AirPods, Apple engineers have worked on their autonomy. Now headphones can work up to 50% longer compared to the model of the previous generation. True, the upgrade has affected only the talk mode. In other usage scenarios, the novelty will work exactly as much as its predecessor.

Wireless charger
Charging the headphone 15 minutes for 3 hours of music playback using the Qi-compatible charging station.

Charge indicator
Imposed on the outer housing part (in the case of wireless recharging) or the inner part (in the absence of a wireless charging).

About warranty
It makes sense to keep a cashier's check. Warranty starts on the date of purchase.

Connect AirPods to Mac with Alfred workflows

About cleaning the mesh. High tech version
Pour into some kind of container (for example, in a stopper) a little peroxide, so that the depth was approx. 2-3 mm. Dip the headphones net down and so as not to dangle. Leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then take it out, clean it with a purge and blow it.
special shortcut teamWater eject
or on video instructions
https://reddit.com/r/A..._pro_cleaning_as_well/

Battery information
  • AirPods headphones support up to 5 hours of listening to music or 2 hours of conversation from a single charge.
  • If the case stores several charge cycles, the listening time is extended to more than 24 hours, and the talk time is up to 11 hours.
  • If the AirPods headphones are charged in the case for 15 minutes, the listening time will be up to 3 hours, and the talk time will be more than an hour.
  • If the battery is low, one or both of the AirPods' earpieces will play a beep. In the case of a low battery level, the signal will be single, and just before turning off the AirPods headphones, double.

How to configure separate control of the left and right headphones (only in versions from iOS11 + connected to the AirPods device)
Option 1: Open "Settings" on iPhone or iPad, then select "Bluetooth". Find "AirPods" in the list, click on the icon "i".
In the menu that opens, you will find new items, including the ability to customize the left and right headphones. For example: the left earpiece can be set to Play / Pause, and the right one to the Siri call.
Option 2:Apple Airpods (Post xbox360k550 # 65879842)

How to configure separate control of the left and right headphones (MacOS)

How to distinguish a fake from the original

Accessories

AirPods in conjunction with Android devices are discussed here -Link

Post has been editedDefo - 30.06.20, 13:25
Reason for editing: Message в„–10213, author Alex_Kv_

Rep: (14)
dirall @ 20.02.20, 19:10*
But what if some of the existing in-house AirPods2 do not want to upgrade to 2S54

Really enjoy that do not update ...
In the subject of glitches calls and piles of ears in 99% of cases around this firmware

Post has been editedAAAlexxx - 21.02.20, 09:51

Rep: (247)
Previously Signed Off in the subject that I, too, like several users here had the feeling of imbalance in the sound in the left ear Airpods Pro - scene, bass - were shifted to the right if, as if "through" to the left sensation.
Apple listening to music with equalizer rock, and most strongly felt in an imbalance in shutdown mode shumodava and off the transparency regime.
At first I thought that it seems to me, then I started to think that the way it should be. Then read this topic, I saw that a few people similar observation.
Once respectedlazex unsubscribed that eventually surrendered his headphones in the service, he decided to follow his example.
Also because of the strange symptoms - that the left ear is no longer tested for fit, fully complete with all attachments.
At the inspector when the first time tested on fit, said he could not hear anything, but I insisted on the fact that the ear that something is wrong. In the end, they accepted, and two days later confirmed the marriage of diagnostic results.
Here I wait, whether a new left ear is working as it should, accomplish your goal.
The firmware has not been withdrawn, and the usual.
So if someone has a similar feeling, you can safely apply to the authorized service center, provided that the headphones PCT itself.

UPD: lower reported that the presence of the PCT does not necessarily take so.
Took the earphones out of service, the left was replaced, and now everything is OK in all modes, checking for fit passes once, the scene right in the middle, as well as bass. Hooray.

Post has been editedhisha - 21.02.20, 17:00
Reason for editing: the result of a hike in SC

Rep: (1)
hisha @ 21.02.20, 13:10*
So if someone has a similar feeling, you can safely apply to the authorized service center, provided that the headphones PCT itself.

the presence of the PCT is not necessary. Just I replaced the left earpiece in the official service. Neither checks nor the origin of headphones out there were not interested. All we have done for free for 3 days.

Rep: (11)
Guys, hello to everyone, bought airpods 2nd generation, and they are determined to SE iOS 13 not asAirpods , but as headphones Airpods And other no complaints, it is one at all? Articles & Videos look, everyone simply as airpods determined enough, but the first time I mb properly connect them, ie pinched settings button on them.

Post has been editedmaster_wad - 21.02.20, 15:10

master_wad @ 21.02.20, 13:59*
Guys, hello to everyone, I bought airpods 2nd generation, and they are determined to SE iOS 13 not as Airpods, as well as headphones Airpods, others no complaints, it was a one at all? Articles & Videos look, everyone simply as airpods determined enough, but the first time I mb properly connect them, ie pinched settings button on them.

I was so. Nothing wrong with that do not, can be renamed to whatever you want in the properties. This happened due to the fact that the phone previously connected other AirPods. When connected for the first time - defined as AirPods, a second pair will be a great name from the first pair, to avoid confusion.

Rep: (3)
Hello!

Bought airpods PRO today and noticed that the cover of the case is not even worth it. Visually and to the touch in the closed position the right side slid forward. If inspection shows that the lid askew glued to the loop. Occasionally, when you open the flip is heard most loops. On the new product is very annoying. production 01/2020
Bought in D-Side.
Prompt where to carry (the store or service to them) to change the case and what to say ??
There is still room for plastic left ear when pasting, but on the fact that the very ears work well, ready to close his eyes.
Extremely surprised by the build quality ...

Thank!

Rep: (0)
airpods bought 2 tops and subjectively was much greater than the lower classes with plugs. Then I put the headphones sending back legs like the pictures and the balance was leveled - the lower classes became louder.
This feature of the ear and how it should be inserted?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
I think one more go down

Rep: (33)
Guys, yesterday became the owner Proshek.
The first question out of the box charge the headphones must be 100%? After all, they are in a case. I had about 70% just at the headphones.
2. The strange behavior of the left earphone. Sometimes dostaosh both earbuds, a widget that shows the left is charging? Glitches?
3. Now if the thing that left earpiece on the pop-up animation blink alternately with an exclamation point, not yet slipped into the case.
4. Several times not switch modes with headphones, just a little rattle in one ear, and returns to the mode it was before switching.
What kind of game is this? Headphones PCT, bought in MVideo.

Attached files

Attached fileFullSizeRender.mov(2.03 MB)

Post has been editeddelmin - 22.02.20, 12:52

Rep: (89)
* delmin,
100% never have any devices does not happen if the Sealed
On other points I pass by - do not answer because there is no problems with Proshko initially As with all reseeding with their birth as the topic: lol:

Rep: (3)
* delmin,
I bought yesterday. Production 01/2020 charge of the case and headphones was in the region of 65-70%.

author who wrote about the widget, accomplish your goal in PM. Message not completely read, and it is somewhere lost.

Rep: (6)
* Ol123, so it is necessary to insert

Rep: (62)
* funkylunatic,
Exchanged in the shop, as long as there 2 weeks. : Yes2:

Strangely, wrote a response to people, the message is lost. What's the catch ? Sion or a feature branch?
Rassinhron headphones also caught, and it is a day of use. In short the lottery ticket will not buy, chances bolt with luck.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddelmin - 22.02.20, 22:45

Rep: (68)
* hisha Still sound the same in both ears, I gave her such a problem in DNS where to buy, where marriage is not found

Rep: (-1)
The people that say about us on 1click type? The price on it 18 990 в‚Ѕ. This is significantly lower than the retail giants. This gray product or price level such standards? And more interested in the question about kitayski replicas - as I understand it, the normal shumodava in them and so there is, and to distinguish the original from the fakes is not difficult?

Rep: (449)
* Kanevin, a couple of times to buy in this store. This product is, of course, "gray", but not fake. The store is on Ya.Markete, you can read the reviews.
And gray is possible to find and cheaper.

Post has been editedlazex - 23.02.20, 09:48

Rep: (59)
Kanevin @ 23.02.20, 01:36*
The people that say about us on 1click type? The price on it 18 990 в‚Ѕ. This is significantly lower than the retail giants.

Considerably lower - it is about 10%?
Over 20990 have a PCT (eg, Beru.ru, and ozone).

Kanevin @ 23.02.20, 00:36*
The people that say about us on 1click type? The price on it 18 990 в‚Ѕ. This is significantly lower than the retail giants. This gray product or price level such standards? And more interested in the question about kitayski replicas - as I understand it, the normal shumodava in them and so there is, and to distinguish the original from the fakes is not difficult?
Not Rostest, gray goods. Sell ​​only for cash. A week ago, I bought there Xiaomi Note Pro 10, with the delivery. Prior to that, too, I bought there and phones and tablets, but this time was scratched screen. I call them on the exchange, as the law provides 7 days for refund / exchange, with remote buying. But it was sent! More I will not buy it. } -)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/07/20, 17:28