> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!
Mi Account
Do you have a Mi Account?
Yes [ 15716 ] ** [86,48%]
not [ 2451 ] ** [13,49%]
Did you have to contact technical support to unbind your account?
Yes [ 1445 ] ** [7,95%]
not [ 16704 ] ** [91,92%]
Did tech support help you?
Yes [ 701 ] ** [3,86%]
Not [ 1489 ] ** [8,19%]
did not apply [ 15959 ] ** [87,82%]
Do you use Mi Cloud?
Yes [ 8595 ] ** [47,3%]
not [ 9570 ] ** [52,66%]
Total votes: 18172

Rep: (491)
Mi Account
PictureXiaomi
Google account пїЅ | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ |

This topic is intended to discuss issues related to the MI account, problems, difficulties and ways to solve them.
Questions about the overall operation of Xiaomi smartphones are discussed here.Xiaomi-Talkfirmware issues hereXiaomi-firmware.

When you delete an account, it is deleted Forever!
instructions
miscellanea

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.aleks34volga

Post has been editedaleks34volga - 03.06.20, 19:07
Reason for editing: Another way otvyaki from account

Rep: (952)
Druz, is it possible to use the subject just as a disk? File transfer from computer to phone. Not a photo. APK for example.

Rep: (7)
* greedy_1988,
In the sense of "prokanala"?
1. gave initialize the system without an account and internet connection?
2. Have you connected to the internet?
3. Have you registered a new mi account?
4. Did the wipe after?
5. If so, how did the activation behave: to which account did you request a password?

On which of the point should stop? =)

And as an extreme option - firmware for cyanogenmode or other nonMIUI firmware.

Rep: (1)
You can remove the activation, but when you first connect to the Internet, it is checked and again it is blocked.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Here is such a crap with synchronization ... The remaining items are synchronized normally. What can be wrong?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
In general, I spent almost a whole day with this Mi account, neither could neither change the password nor remove it, nor enter it, because my passwords did not fit, in general, it was possible to change the password only after roaming was turned on in the phone (here they are China), only after that came the cherished SMS from China with the code to replace the password, then successfully replaced the password, and was able to fully log into the account. All of the above is done on the site Mi.

Rep: (0)
Help please, bought on Avito Xiaomi Mi3W Chinese, and he was tied to an account. The seller merged, saying that he allegedly did not know anything.
There is: a phone, a box and paper in Chinese (the box is also in Chinese all).

Can I do something in this situation? How to untie him, I do not know anything at all, only the box and the paper there.

Help!

I deleted my Mi account from the site (namely via a computer), but did not get out of it on the phone. And now on the phone it constantly pops up "Login error ..." and asks for a password from an account that no longer exists ...
If I enter the old password, then writes that I enter the wrong username / password. I tried to press "Forgot your password", I’m entering the number to which the account was linked, it tells me that the account with this number no longer exists.

How do I get out of the account on the phone?

Rep: (11)
Friends tell me, - I remove all the jackdaws to synchronize sms, calls, etc., except backup and after a while - the bang again, all the jackdaws stand and synchronized. How does he turn on himself or am I pressing something?

Rep: (3)
Good day!
Can you please tell me how to disable synchronization of the folder with WhatApp photos? Something I will not find where you can select folders for synchronization. thank

Rep: (3)
Good day!
There is a phone Xaiomi, MI-account too, from the device the input is completed, synchronization works. Only password is lost / forgotten. The account registered on this device and this number - sms with the old confirmation codes are preserved. But I can’t log in to the account with the BB - I don’t remember the password, when I try to restore the SMS, it doesn’t come up, when I enter the intended password, it is not a valid account.
What can be done in this situation? How to remember a password? And how did it happen that the phone number got rid of the account?

Rep: (2)
Hey. Help me please. I forgot my mi account number. I only remember the password. Tied to the phone number. What to do?

Everything is very simple:
There was a phone on MIUI, no more, it is possible to restore all the synchronization files such as notebook, voice recorder, etc. Not with Xiaomi, just download the app, or is there a web service? I did not find xiaomi on the site - I went into my account, I could not change anything except my name on my account (

for the future who sells or gives someone a smartphone.http://www.xiaomi.ua/n...-udalite-vash-akkaunt/

Alex_Khves @ 09/09/2016, 15:24*
The problem is solved by installing old versions of the firmware, preferably before MIUI v7, because only there when you first start binding to the Mi Cloud can you freely skip and use your device. After that, you can bind the phone to a new account and update to the latest version. Personally, I had some kind of local bag and the first time I flashed a new version, the problem repeated. Do not worry, we do everything again and Mi Cloud stops showing off.

I also tried to install old versions of firmware through miflash, anyway I asked for the password

Zhdun @ 08/10/2016, 19:04*
So I figured it out! : Thank_you: You can do according to the instructions from our own forum! But according to that instruction there is not 100% what is needed. We just need to reset the password of the mi account, and not unlock the unloader as per the link. Therefore, a little everything will be different from the manual on the link. Read carefully, I will write as detailed as possible. Go!

Fortunately, I remember the email and phone number to which the mi account is attached, this is a huge plus! Consider that the floor has already been done!Herevery detailed information on how to unlock your account if you have forgotten your password.

1. Goto the official mi account password reset page. We press the button which is in the middle of the screen at the bottom.

2. The next page will come out, it is completely in Chinese. Do the following - click on the rightmost lowest link.

3. By clicking on this link you will go to the menu where you have already entered all of the info about what country you are from, the country code, the number to which the account is associated and you carefully fill in everything. Next, enter the captcha (code from the image) and if everything is filled in correctly and the data is correct, click the button in Chinese below (it stands out among the rest) and go to the next step.

4. There already enter the email or phone number to which the mi account is associated. Please note - the phone number for Russia is not entered in the format 89171234567, but +79171234567! Further, either an email will be sent to the email (if you have indicated the email), or sms will immediately arrive at the mobile phone number.

5. Enter this number and voila! Now you can enter a new password and now remember to save it in a safe place))

I hope I explained it is available and at least it will help someone, otherwise I spent a good 3 hours trying to find out all these dances with tambourines! If you have questions, write in a personal.

If you know the number or soap)))

Rep: (1)
Perhaps someone will be useful. There was a task to untie the phone from the account, I did not find instructions anywhere. You need to do the following (but this method works if there is another device on MIUI):

1. Log out of the account on the old device
2. Log in to the new device in the Mi account
3. Enter the settings in the Mi account, then go to the other devices section and delete the old phone from the list.
4. Give an old phone to someone)

Post has been editedsentetsu - 10.12.16, 01:52

Rep: (73)
Friends, have flooded a friend. Well, they blocked it from Akka, but I see that there is a bunch of custom patches on cyan and the like (body of Note 3 Pro) And if you reinstall such a program, will the phone be blocked or not ?? Does anyone know? In theory, after all, only on the miui should it be blocked, or on the custom ones too?

After the firmware on 8.0 asks for a password from the mi account. I do not remember how to create it at all! Those. I do not remember the account number is not a password. I use all my life only one sim card. On the xiomi website I enter the number, SMS comes. But this sms asks to enter the site. Only a new account is created through the site, the password does not match it.

Rep: (8)
Guys, this question:

If you block the phone through the miclaud, then the one who finds it will be able to remove the block if the bootloader is locked? Or is it like ios block = brick?

And if the bootloader is unlocked?

I'm still green in xiaomi ...: blush:

Rep: (384)
miri mir @ 11.12.16, 13:59*
Guys, this question:

If you block the phone through the miclaud, then the one who finds it will be able to remove the block if the bootloader is locked? Or is it like ios block = brick?

And if the bootloader is unlocked?

I'm still green in xiaomi ...: blush:

Hello. If the body is on the password and the finger scanner with the loader locked and Mike akka activated, then the brick is uniquely: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 18:01