Search and selection of high-quality USB-C (USB type C) wires | USB-C (USB type C) cable

Rep: (29)
The very answer to your question about where to buy the twisted cable USB type-c in car

https: //www.onlinetrad...o-1340302.html city = 54?

Rep: (1)
* Fisherman3000,

understood thanks. I.e,here it is- with the TYPE-C there appears to be no more than 30 watts can be taken away, that is, it is rather QC 3.0, as well as the upper normal socket? Fuse not know :-( but this cigarette lighter sits radio station, though it is at the reception is not very consuming.

Rep: (74)
* kleni ,

I would not be guided by the cheapness, because smells 22 W or 27 W at best, which I highly doubt (it is necessary to search for measurements and surveys). You can read reviews of happy owners.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Fisherman3000,
Yes, I normally orders sorted according to the number and rated, good grades and a lot of buying, in a review, dug - mainly all about dual USB reviews normal, and I wanted to take the one with the type-c, just as it is stated 4 version.
in general, it is clear, thank you, I just replace the usual cigarette lighter, because all Xiaomei with qc 3

Rep: (217)
kleni @ 12.06.19, 16:01*
Yes, I normally sorted by the number of orders and rated

It is desirable to more questions and answers read reviews, as a rule, immediately after the purchase is written: rolleyes:

Rep: (29)
I come to my twisted cable USB type-c
Fast Charge works
The car must have

Rep: (42)
Friends, what do you say aboutAnkerPowerline II USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 100W Cable (3ft)? It is interested usb type C to usb type C 3.1 gen 2 60-100W. So I want at this fork. You approve?

Post has been editedAllan quatermain - 18.06.19, 20:06
Reason for editing: Edit

Allan Quatermain @ 18.06.19, 20:01*
You approve?

Why not? Anker for a long time in the market and well-established itself. By Qual-woo and relevant statements of the characteristic stone is not inferior Aukey

Rep: (47)
Allan Quatermain @ 18.06.19, 20:01*
Friends, what do you say about AnkerPowerline II USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 100W Cable (3ft
if a high-power laptop, yes, if there will not be moshnosti mknyab strangle the toad as to give the cord

Rep: (5)
Advise please type-c to type-c 65w cable for charging.
it is desirable to meter

* pfeilof , See the range of aukey, ugreen and anker. Ugreen I like least of these three. anker himself forward, see my post above. The range is wider on Amazon than on Aliexpress, but also a little more expensive.

The cap cables is not found, but you need your opinion.
Need two-meter cable USB 3.1 to USB type-c, QC 3.0. It is desirable, computed 5A.

I want to buy a bent cable PZOZ 90 -https: //ru.aliexpress....a-usb/32879384019.html
And straight Ugreen 5A -https: //ru.aliexpress....-lite/32844394210.html

First, I will use them with Mi MAX 3, then with Zenfon 6 and how it goes. Therefore, the presence of QC is required.

Post has been editedsonic chainik - 24.06.19, 12:06

Rep: (11)
* sonic-chainik, For example, here such

I needed a USB to Type-c.

Rep: (3)
people I have a question, what firm is best to take the power supply unit and cable? Order by Allie

MetisNorilsk @ 3.07.19, 7:36*
Which companies are best to take the power supply unit and cable?

BlitzWolf, for example. But the quality from batch to batch may be different.

* MetisNorilsk , Aukey, Anker.

Posted 03/07/2019, 7:54:

* vas1945 Why advise producer whose quality varies from batch to batch?

P.s. I checked his ugreen 3.1. Were common just a usb 2.0 with colorful plastic

Post has been editedAllan quatermain - 26.09.19, 20:31

Rep: (3)
* Allan Quatermain,
And I look naoborod Chargers and Cables from Baseus, Huawei, Xiaomi

Allan Quatermain @ 3.07.19, 8:53*
whose quality varies from batch to batch?

Then, that the quality is now different for everyone, especially it comes to wiring. Itself as Default, often take on Ali, and therefore written as it is in reality. All this is done in one factory.

Post has been editedvas1945 - 03.07.19, 08:55

Allan Quatermain @ 3.07.19, 8:53*
Aukey, Anker, Ugreen.

Aukey unless Ali did not go? UUgreen I last came charging defective, cable they ordered a lot, not the best quality. Of the highest quality cables BlitzWolf was ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/07/20, 18:16