> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Games and Applications for Meizu devices | Discussions, launch and launch assistance.

Rep: (2785)
Games and Applications for Meizu devices
We discuss problems, find solutions, etc.

This topic was created to facilitate the constantly discussed issues that someone something does not work on Meizu phones.
All useful experience will complement the cap.

When reporting your problem please indicate the specific model, version of Flyme and firmware.
This way it will be easier to answer your questions.

Useful

Post has been editedRu4kin - 29.09.18, 11:51
Reason for editing: Moving (link) game caches to a memory card

Rep: (20)
Hello dear forum users! Are there people who play WOT blitz on m3note? I would like to hear your feedback, how is the game going?

Rep: (2)
The problem with WeChat on pro6. Audio / video calls do not work. When you try to call just nothing happens, the other messengers (whatsapp, viber) work fine. I tried to install from the market, from the maize app, from this forum, the same thing everywhere. Permissions all stand, in the settings of the application everything is also allowed, on another smartphone this account worked fine .. What could be the problem? Flyme 5.2.2.1A Russified

Rep: (13)
Put Eset antivirus it closes itself how to make it work

Rep: (8803)
* warezxx, make it systemic. And remove or freeze stock safety. There is already an antivirus that conflicts with eset.

Post has been editedD.A.R.K. angel - 11.01.17, 20:26

Rep: (235)
Guys such a question.
Worth firmware 5.1.12.0G put it with all cleanings and wipes.
I download the application from the IQ taxi market, then you go into the application and it immediately throws it out of it. What could be the problem where to dig tell me?

Post has been editedkpukjkee - 14.01.17, 17:32

Rep: (593)
PluTo_RuS @ 09.01.17, 10:57*
The problem with WeChat on pro6. Audio / video calls do not work.

In topic byWeChatspecifically inby thispost, there was a similar "complaint", but from the user iPhone 6S plus.
I use WeChat myself, but have not tried this function, I will try, write it off.
P.S .: If anything, write inQMS.

Rep: (1)
Hello!
Such a problem. Some games do not work. Either do not start, or give an error. Such an application as Magic Piano from Smule, which used to work fine on my device, now writes when it starts, that the game is not connected to the network, how to connect - all achievements will come to you. What is the reason? When this nonsense started with games, I had firmware 5.1.11.0G. Recently, I specifically upgraded to 5.1.12.0G - nothing has changed at all. What to do?
Also, by the way, I have a problem for a long time - payment is not made in applications. When I try to buy something, they write that the purchase is prohibited. Maybe these two problems are somehow connected, although the move with payment began much earlier than the non-launch of games.

Rep: (50)
Hello everyone: dancer: The problem is this, I downloaded the game from the market. It is called snowboard 2 light, at the start it means the picture of the game appears and it abruptly goes into a black screen and everything, silence ... That's generally strange why, before, I played it on it and lenovo, but here .... I have a globalka 5.1.12.1, the phone was bought in Russia, sharpened for the needs of Europe ... I would be grateful for practical advice!

Rep: (5)
Tell me. One of the online games-third world on the mezu m2t device comes with very fine textures. On other androids such a problem was not observed. Is there a solution to this problem?)

Rep: (17)
Guys, Goat MMO simulator does not start, I thought to have fun, I downloaded, and then just a gray (just gray, not black) screen and that's it. Downloaded fromsavagemessiahzine.com, meizu m3s, 5.1.5.1G

Post has been editedkoval88 - 28.01.17, 17:51

Rep: (818)
Koval88 @ 01.28.2017, 17:50*
Guys, Goat MMO simulator does not start, I thought to have fun, I downloaded, and then just a gray (just gray, not black) screen and that's it. Downloaded fromsavagemessiahzine.com, meizu m3s, 5.1.5.1G

I also downloaded four games from here, it wasn't neodna and it didn't start. I deleted it, I downloaded everything from the market, it works fine

Rep: (8803)
I am looking for offline games that will work on meizu m3 note. And preferably in Russian.

Rep: (9)
Yesterday I noticed: on the last beta, the Yandex navigator shows a maximum speed of 78-80 km / h, although in reality the speed is greater. He stupidly rests on the mark 78 and then does not go. Does anyone else have the same bug?

Rep: (59)
Yesterday I noticed: on the last beta, the Yandex navigator shows a maximum speed of 78-80 km / h, although in reality the speed is greater. He stupidly rests on the mark 78 and then does not go. Does anyone else have the same bug?
I had this on 5 Flame, didn’t pay attention to 6, I’ll check it out tomorrow, but I’m not exactly determining my location in 2GIS and Yandex maps when I stand in the wrong place by 50 meters when I show food

Rep: (0)
* lordvolya , on average 25-30 fps, you can play, but not pleasant. At minimum below 40 does not fall, almost always 50-59

Rep: (20)
* Ivanzolin1996 , I thank you for the answer, but the maze has already been sold, for I was very disappointed in it.

Rep: (35)
Starting with firmwareFlyme 6 there was such a thing as "unimportant notices", i.e. when they arrive there is no signal and indicator. So here's the problem: ALL notifications from the client for VC Phoenix for VK automatically come to "unimportant" and I just can not find out about their presence. In the settings enabled toggle " high priority ", all notifications are included. Does anyone know the solution? Is there any way to force the application to send notifications" in the usual way "?

Rep: (0)
Help the guys in need for speed no limits, writes google play games that are incompatible with your device and immediately discards them.
What to do? The rest of the games work well. Firmware 5.1.5.2G

Post has been editedfunny_witcher - 07.02.17, 17:28

Rep: (2)
* shpegun , there was a similar problem with some application .. Settings for the correct operation of notifications
That helped

Post has been editedPluTo_RuS - 07.02.17, 21:22

Rep: (141)
I have a problem with TruePhone. To handle missed calls, I enable special functions for the specified program in the Flaym settings, but literally every minute they are turned off. Has anyone come across this?
The body of Meizu M2 Note. Firmware 5.1.12.0G. To be honest, I don’t remember how it was on 5.1.11.0 G.

Post has been editedAlexandr Kazak - 09.02.17, 12:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 13:02