> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bitwarden Password Manager | Password Manager

Rep: (177)
bitwarden - Password Manager
version: 2.6.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free open source password manager.

Description:
Bitwarden is a simple and secure way to store all your logins and passwords and easily synchronize them between all your devices.

Password theft is a serious problem. Sites and applications that you use are attacked every day. Problems in their safety can lead to theft of your password. In addition, when you use the same passwords on different sites and applications, the hackers can easily access multiple your accounts at once (to the mailbox, to the bank account, etc.).

Safety experts recommend using different randomly generated passwords for each account you created. But how to manage all these passwords? BitwardEn allows you to easily access your passwords, as well as create and store them.

Bitwarden stores all your logins and passwords in an encrypted storage, which is synchronized between all your devices. Before the data leaves your device, they will be encrypted and only then shipped. We in Bitwarden will not be able to read your data, even if we want it. Your data is encrypted using the AES-256 and PBKDF2 SHA-256 algorithm.

Android required: 4.4 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: 8bit Solutions Llc.
Homepage: https://bitwarden.com.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.x8bit.bitwarden.

Download:
Version: 2.6.1 of GP (djdante)
Version: 2.6.0 What's new: (djdante)
Version: 2.5.0 Bitwarden is a password manager to help ensure security on the Internet. (djdante)
Version: 2.3.1 Bitwarden Password Manager (Animaniya)
Version: 2.2.0 GP (• Best •)

Past versions

Beta versions:
Version: 2.2.7 (2137) Version from Google Play (16.12.19) (Cybers3x)

Post has been editediMiKED - 30.09.20, 12:31
Reason for editing: Update: New version 2.6.1 from GP

Rep: (5133)
Changes
• Added password switch button when adding / editing the site
• Password is no longer required when adding / editing the site
• Small fixes / corrections of failures
• Small user interface improvements

Rep: (0)
It is a pity that 4.2 is not supported (((

Rep: (19)
The Russian language is available for beta testers, it means there will soon be release. Convenient synchronization of different devices through the cloud
Attached Image

Post has been editedXferrum - 13.06.17, 06:04

Rep: (1513)
Attached ImageBitwarden Password Manager 1.7.0

Attached Image
- New Auto-Fill Settings That Can Help Reduce Battery Consumption (Find Under Settings ->Features)
- New Languages ​​(You Can Help Translate Bitwarden @https://crowdin.com/projects/kspearrin)
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements

Attached ImageAttached fileBitwarden_1.7.0-852.apk.(24.14 MB)

Rep: (60)
Even not thick ... no one uses?
Already 1.11.1 version, Russian supported

Rep: (1)
I look after ...
I really liked and there is a desire to go to it. Moreover, the transition takes a few minutes :)
So far I continue to use Keepass ...

Rep: (12)
I use. All OK. Thanks to the razrabam

Rep: (7)
And how do they, with the account of the account? 1Password here constantly says he does not hack him

Rep: (1)
Present Miracle !!! Almost ... Actually, it is not necessary for Firefox this program, there is a immaculately working plugin, but for Habit, unfortunately, with the service included, it seems to pop up and pops up a filling offer, but the link gives some nonsense, like "for pg.habit .Browser ....... No suitable login, do you want to create a new one? " (((With that, when switching from the actual bitwarden, the site is wonderful in Habit and fills everything ... It is a pity of course such dances with a tambourine, but nevertheless, in the settings you can completely disable the lock (for me it is important, inputs of any password pins Mondhere, but really valuable I storing only in my head, in general for not paranoid an important option, which is not in one popular such program!), Export-imports from almost any Keymenager, really absolutely free for all devices and all platforms ( At least as long as :)), it is really integrated into the system (well, at least somehow, KeePass2android with his keyboard in the evening is not to remember!). Conclusion - the only one acceptable for a smartphone version, let it be remotely, but similar to his dextoppic fellows ( Although this is what I, the appearance and functionality, at least there, although there are the same in the programs in the plugins), the estimate of ten, while without a plus, but nevertheless - cool!))))))))

Post has been editedkoxnu4ok - 17.11.17, 15:30

Rep: (320)
Bitwarden v1.12.1

What's new:
- Store New Types of Items in Your Vault: Secure Notes, Credit Cards, And Identities.
- WebSite Icons in Your Vault
- Bug fixes
- Language updates

Attached fileBitwarden_v1.12.1.apk.(27.75 MB)

Rep: (1513)
Attached ImageBitwarden 1.14.1.

Attached Image
- Combined "Favorites" Tab Into "My Vault"
- Password Generator Now in Main Navigation Tabs
- Updated UI with More Material Design Elements
- New languages
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes

Attached ImageAttached fileBitwarden_1.14.1.apk.(29.27 MB)

Rep: (10)
What is it better than LastPass?
Is there anyone to compare?

Rep: (9)
* BuxarNET ,
No better, in principle, comparable

And there are fundamental mines compared to Lastpass?

Rep: (4)
shit program !! Your passwords probably also steal, I did 3 times a bit and constantly in a day it doesn't like a password, it is impossible to restore, just to delete and then you need to search in support how, not the fact that you are removed, now also passwords fuck everything, freaks in one word developers

Rep: (24)
* spoook
It seems like such "shit" was not observed!
I can assume that the problem is not in prog!

Rep: (106)
Guys, tell me the same good password manager as Bitwarden only with the ability to synchronize on your own cloud, for example, Dropbox? And how it dumb to send their passwords is incomprehensible where. Write the type app Open-Source, they say all passwords are encrypted when you leave the phone or PC, yeah right now, then I did not beat and believed? : D.

* codemaster256
https://github.com/brantje/passman.

I have not watched how it works, but your server on OwnCloud, I will experience later

Rep: (0)
Codemaster256 @ 05/25/18, 08:51*
Guys, tell me the same good password manager as Bitwarden only with the ability to synchronize on your own cloud, for example, Dropbox? And how it dumb to send their passwords is incomprehensible where. Write the type app Open-Source, they say all passwords are encrypted when you leave the phone or PC, yeah right now, then I did not beat and believed?

I tried a lot and stopped on ENPASS. Better prog has not yet met. Password database is stored on his DROPBOX. The only negative is the mobile version of the platform, but not as expensive and this is a single charge.

Rep: (106)
MERCENARY88 @ 06/30/18, 14:13*
I tried a lot and stopped on ENPASS. Better prog has not yet met.

I put myself a reminder to try out as soon as I come back home, thank you very much!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.01.21, 12:03