Dbpower ex5000

Rep: (0)
Hello! The camera does not connect to the phone through the final cam program, are there any other programs?

Posted 12/12/2016 21:16 PM:

Posted 10.12.2016, 21:17:

Dbpower ex5000

Rep: (30)
I'm connecting. Camera Dbpower EX5000 wifi. First I establish a camera connection via wifi, then I run Finalcam, the camera sees it.
There is another problem, recording video, when the size of the recorded file exceeds 3.99GB, recording stops, that's all. A new file is not created, and the recording does not continue in it. In the settings, I did not find anywhere how to make the recording not stop.

Post has been editedPavelMarM - 12.01.17, 14:20

Rep: (7)
* PavelMarM,
The same problem, in the settings did not find anything. Is it really only setting the record files for 10 minutes will help. Then a bunch of files will glue together. I did not meet the firmware?

Rep: (92)
4 gig is a restriction that does not get around, because it no longer supports FAT32.

But is there a general firmware for it?, something I did not find, not something in Google on this topic.

Rep: (396)
But is there a general firmware for it?, something I did not find, not something in Google on this topic.

There is!

GPP [c] @ 01/19/17, 05:45*
[email protected], 02:50

There is!

I threw it on a flash drive, now I have a cool brick like this ... how do I get out of the state of a brick ???

Rep: (396)
Sindikan @ 01.21.17, 19:32*
I threw it on a flash drive, now I have a cool brick like this ... how do I get out of the state of a brick ???

You have no bricks!

1. Remove the flash drive from the camera
2. Remove the battery from the camera.
3. Insert the battery into the camera.
4. Insert the USB flash drive into the PC using the adapter
5. Copy the firmware files from the downloaded archive to the root of the flash drive
6. Insert the USB flash drive into the camera and wait 30 seconds. It will turn on automatically
7. Format the USB flash drive through the camera menu.

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 22.01.17, 08:43

GPP [c] @ 01/22/17, 10:43*
You have no bricks!

Yes, I figured out that very day, by chance the truth turned out like that all. The bad thing is that when the firmware is installed, the camera doesn’t segnalize that the firmware is coming, but it actually goes. Updated with the latest firmware, like as the last xs, the firmware version has stopped showing in the camera, you select this item, it opens and there it is empty. And so everything works properly like. Bad that there is no where intelligent manual on the firmware. This is what you wrote in the header in the topic, and it would be great.

GPP [c] @ 01/22/17, 10:43*
You have no bricks!

1. Remove the flash drive from the camera
2. Remove the battery from the camera.
3. Insert the battery into the camera.
4. Insert the USB flash drive into the PC using the adapter
5. Copy the firmware files from the downloaded archive to the root of the flash drive
6. Insert the USB flash drive into the camera and wait 30 seconds. It will turn on automatically
7. Format the USB flash drive through the camera menu.

did everything as you wrote.
no reaction. Turned on the camera by pressing the power button once. After 15-20 seconds, the white screen with the inscription DBPOWER turned on and nothing happens. I waited 20 minutes. If the power is kept for a couple of seconds, it turns off. I got the flash drive, it turns on right away, but only the screen saver and again nothing happens. Any ideas other than to throw out?

* drone05,
If it is still relevant: There was a similar problem - I picked up the firmware among these
Download section DBPower

If during flashing the blue light does not blink, you need to pull out the battery, connect the camera to the computer and immediately insert the battery back. At this time, there is a "reset" of settings that interfere with the flashing.

flikos @ 27.02.17, 15:14*
picked up the firmware among these
Download section DBPower

which one did you remember?

so what did the new firmware do ?, did it improve, or is it so pure for reassuring that it was stitched with a new firmware

I stitched out of curiosity. It only got worse. ) The "Ok" button stopped working, the "down" button took over its functions. They say there is a firmware fix_ok, but have not yet found the one that fits on my camera.

Hello friends! Please tell DBPOWER EX 5000 in HD format 1080 which card works with? I tried 3 cards all pretty fast, the last SONY with 80mb per second, 1-2 seconds and turns off completely. The indicator near the OK button never lights up, I requested the site link, before that there were the same problems. I really hope for your help. Wives, girlfriends and daughters from March 8!

CCAASS @ 03/08/17, 14:34*
Hello friends! Please tell DBPOWER EX 5000 in HD format 1080 which card works with? I tried 3 cards all pretty fast, the last SONY with 80mb per second, 1-2 seconds and turns off completely. The indicator near the OK button never lights up, I requested the site link, before that there were the same problems. I really hope for your help. Wives, girlfriends and daughters from March 8!

My camera wrote on a 16GB 10th class flash drive, all formats. If you do not know how to determine the class of flash drives you can google.

My camera's firmware ended with the fact that when I turn on the white screen, if it’s not difficult for you to tell me how you flashed it, you can go to Vatsap.

Rep: (3)
CCAASS @ 03/08/17, 14:34*

Maybe it's not about the firmware and in the gland? I understand this was a problem from the very beginning?

with native firmware was the same, by the way the firmware version was not spelled out. now DBPOWER 20160719V1.0. nothing has changed except the screensaver. was cartoonish, now strictly spelled out. maybe someone has a solution? or try to open a dispute with the seller? just how to justify? After all, the camera works in principle

Rep: (3)
CCAASS @ 10.03.17, 20:09*
with native firmware was the same, by the way the firmware version was not spelled out. now DBPOWER 20160719V1.0. nothing has changed except the screensaver. was cartoonish, now strictly spelled out. maybe someone has a solution? or try to open a dispute with the seller? just how to justify? After all, the camera works in principle

If the camera is turned off, it means that it is not working properly, hence the factory defect. Open a dispute, write as it is and add a video.

Opened the dispute, wrote as is and added the video.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 3:09