Attached Image
Android - First Aid | iOS - First Aid | First Aid

"Stupid question...",
"I'm out of turn, I just ask ...",
"I did not find the topic ...",
"How to do ...",
"Where to buy if ...",
"Can't connect it with that ...",
and other smart questions you were shy about asking.

It's simple: ifyou do not want to create a themeand discuss the problems of your smart piece of hardware -ask here.
We will try to answer or indicate the direction.
It's free.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 02.12.16, 14:48

Rep: (0)
I bought a maker base mks sbase v1.3 board for a 3d printer; I’m going to collect it; I’m trying to flash it, but I don’t see it, it looked, I looked for it, I looked for it, but I did not find it o.O
how to put the firmware help tell me what where and how to throw
(p.s connect with touch monitor maker base TFT32 V1.1)
the board is working, the monitor is blinking, it fully functions at all, but when pressed, the movement of the motor by anyone, the motor does not work, does not spin
and most importantly was the firmware firmware

Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker (Speaker) sound problem
Good afternoon, I purchased this column for aliexpress, a question arose about the quality of music, when playing from a phone via bluetooth connection, clicks, crackles and other noises are heard on the column, I open a dispute with the seller, have to return some money. When playing from a flash drive, the column plays perfectly. Phone from which I also reproduce Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. What could be the reason? Could this be due to the difference in the Bluetooth version? On the column version 4.0, and on the phone 4.1.
Here is a video for the dispute shothttps://youtu.be/TLLBB-KmrDU

Post has been editedBlack fish - 02.12.16, 14:48

I want to create a smart column with voice control by Amazon's Alexa and Google home type. I was very surprised when found on the Internet such ideas, because I think it will soon become a mass trend. From the software point of view, everything is clear Google Now + Tasker + Autovoice and other plug-ins and can be programmed to any task. But with the hardware - there are questions. It would be desirable as a base to implement it on Android tv box. But further questions arise - what a column is connected to it, a microphone to recognize the team within the room and many others. Is there any idea how to implement such a project in the hardware, and anyone involved in this issue?

Rep: (1776)
Andrerezzz7 @ 12/02/2016, 10:16*
I want as a base to implement it on the Android tv box

Does he have a headset entrance?

I can not connect the xiaomi lamp, which is colored in the base. does not find its program. The lamp rebooted, removed the password from the router. What does she need? The phone sees it as a wifi point, but there's no point. How to be?

Hikvision DS-2CV2Q01C

Can anyone have the firmware for this device Hikvision DS-2CV2Q01C.

Post has been editedsluka.97 - 12.12.16, 10:53

How to connect xiomi mi router? I wrote connected without the Internet did everything on my computer writes error 678

Rep: (978)
* Dilmag Well, it's more all the same to the network equipment. Since you did not specify the model, here is a link to the section Internet and network equipment . And there already are looking for the router that you have. Xiomi has several.

I am very sorry, poke your nose where to send the question or who can help ... I have a TV and a soundbar, I can not connect them in any way.
TV Thompson T50e10, Sony NT NT370 soundbar, what where and where to poke ?? Hdmi wire is not working.

I ask the members of the forum to suggest where you can find the firmware on the STC12C5404AD microcontroller of the boat receiver and at least some information on the topic.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 06.01.17, 20:01

Why then this site? Show off who has the cooler toy?

Hello,
Is it possible to connect hereiton food all the load in the room? 2 telkika, music center, 5 light bulbs, computer and iron for example. And all this is on and off, with the devices turned on.

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon friends, please tell me thatTHISsuch I ordered all small things from Alishka, and the Chinese threw me in the message, apparently by mistake.
Attached Image

Post has been editedOleg.B. - 24.01.17, 10:23

Rep: (2)
Pash_a13 @ 10.01.17, 21:58*
2 telkika, music center, 5 light bulbs, computer and iron for example. And all this is on and off, with the devices turned on.

You can even add a kilowatt heater to 3, 30A is a lot. You can see what kind of automatics you have on protection. 100 pounds not more than 30A on the sockets for the whole apartment.

Graphics tablet Parblo A610

When connected to the laptop, it works fine, but after 5 to 10 minutes of active use, it ceases to transmit signals to the laptop. the indicator light works when the pen is touched, but nothing happens on the laptop screen, while connecting a simple mouse the laptop works perfectly (hence the problem is not in the computer and not in the connector) sinned on the wire from the device to USB, but having tried all the working wires in the house that the problem is not in it. Tell me what to do in this situation?

Р—.Р« .: at reconnection of a wire starts to work for several seconds and again only the indicator blinks.

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
Graphics tablet
Platform Compatibility
other

Post has been editedkysi-ke - 24.01.17, 23:31

Hello. I ask the advice of the pros. Rf-v16 tracker. visible on your computer as a flash drive. After updating the firmware as writtenhereThe tracker is visible as mediatek usb port (com3). Help who knows what .. :)

Rep: (337)
I have such a question, I don’t know where to write anymore, I have a boombox (a radio tape recorder with a dividing player and a TV), and so the son naklatsal something and now the image shows with his feet, who knows how to fix it

Rep: (7)
how to sew a baby monitor

I bought a Chinese baby monitor for aliexpress. A week later, when turned on, it writes "low battery charge" and constantly reboots. I changed the battery (the neighbor has the same) without changes. I connect to the network in general, it stops responding. I made a conclusion with the software part. I can know how to reflash this device or reset it to the factory settings (there is no reset button).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedartem1701 - 31.01.17, 18:39
Reason for editing: Extra removed

Same trouble, win 7

Zero knowledge, is it possible? Is there such a thing?
I ordered a PTZ camera on Ali WIFI, I didn’t want a lot of wires and I wondered if the receiver would transmit the data through its WIFI channel, and the Internet would not be needed.
Who can advise what to take, is there such a thing or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 13:31