> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HD VideoBox | [HD] Huge online cinema.

Rep: (4037)
HD videobox
Version: 2.24

Last update of the program in the header:03.07.2020

HD videobox пїЅ | HD VideoBox User Club пїЅ

Attached Image

Short description:
Online catalog of movies / TV shows.
| Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

E| Description
HD VideoBox - catalog of films, TV series and cartoons, with the ability to search video files and torrents to them on various websites.

Benefits:

+ wonderful catalog with descriptions;
+ excellent video quality;
+ regular updating of the video collection;
+ powerful search;
+ browsing history;

List of available video sources and where it comes from - is constantly changing. If you have trouble viewing the video from one resource - you can try another.

The application is optimized to run on Android devices (c Android 4.1 or higher), media players, Android TV, tablets and smartphones.

Application requires an external video player. Recommended for MX Player, ViMu Player, BS Player, VLC Player.

Menu for the video file is available on a long tapa on it or by clicking on the 3 points to the right of the file (the available options: Select the quality of the video, the description of the series and video downloads, ...).

In the settings you can choose to search for video files and directories take any description movies for some resources.

C| Frequently asked Questions

1 - How to transfer data from the old version to the new
To transfer history and favorites from the old version of the application - make a backup copy in the old version, in the settings - saved data.

If you need to transfer to a new device - copy the folder with the backup data FSVideoBox (or HDVideoBox) from the root folder to the new device.

In the new version, restore the backup. (You may have to rename the folder FSVideoBox to HDVideoBox)

3 - What does it mean - Could not find video
It may mean that the film has not yet come out and there are only trailers for it or the video for this film / series is not available.

HD VideoBox, looking for videos on various resources. It happens that for some movies / TV shows - the video cannot be found, because the video resource is not available in your country or the video is blocked at the request of the copyright holders.

4 - Brakes video playback or there are other problems with playback
HD VideoBox is a video catalog that searches for video files on some sites. Found files can be opened in a video player (third-party). Accordingly, the application itself does not affect the viewing of the video, only transfers links to files from sites in the video player. Thousands of different devices work under the control of android, so there is no one solution. You need to try what works best for your device.

Try to select the “optimized” video quality (mp4) in the application settings or in the video file menu. Such files are more suitable for online viewing and video players are easier to play.

Problems may be temporary, associated with a heavy load on the server in the evenings / weekends.

You can try to change the video player, MXPlayer, BSPlayer, VLC Player, Archos Player have recommended themselves well. MXPlayer has 3 video decoding modes: software, hardware, and hardware +; try which one works best for you. Archos Player - can not open video in HLS (m3u8).

5 - How to save video?
Hold down the video file for 2 seconds, or click on the arrow to the right of the video file. As a result, you will see a menu where there is a download item.

If there is no download item - most likely the video is in hls (m3u8) format and there is no possibility to download it. The format in which the video is available depends on the source. Try a video from another source - maybe there is a video in a format that can be downloaded (mp4, mkv, avi, ts, flv, ....).

HLS video format, you can try to convert. For example, using M3U8 Converter, IDM + or M3U8 Loader. To do this, copy the video link in the menu of the file and paste it into an application that is able to do it.

In application settings, you can select how to download the application. I recommend to install the download manager. eg Loader Droid, IDM + or Advanced Download Manager.

Writing to an external card is limited by the system starting from android 4.4

To save to an external card, it is recommended to use the following approach:

in the application settings, select the download manager (LoaderDroid, DVGet, Advanced Download Manager, IDM)
in the settings of the selected download manager, specify the folder where you want to save (perhaps only the download manager folder itself will be available)

6 - How to download multiple series.
Need to install LoaderDroid / DVGet / ADM download manager

Go to the folder with the series, open the menu of the first item in the list (where the translation name and text will return) by long pressing or clicking on 3 points on the right. Select Download multiple files. Select the files of interest and click the download button in the top panel. Click “Download multiple files”, select the files of interest and click the “Download” button in the top panel.

8 - How to choose video quality for viewing?
In the application settings, select “Default video quality” or hold down the video file for 2 seconds / click on the dots to the right of the video file. As a result, you will see a menu where there are items with a choice of video quality.

9 - How to watch on TV or other DLNA device?
In the Settings app, select the "default player" - "Ask" Next, set one of: AllCast, BubbleUPnP or other similar application.

Choose the video you want to watch, the system will offer options in which player to play the file. Choose one of the applications proposed above, or similar. Further, already in these applications you are looking for your set-top box or TV with DLNA / UPNP support.

Alternative ways to use applications with a TV:

buy a prefix for tv on android,
connect the phone to the TV via a special MHL / HDMI cable

10 - How to watch video via Chromecast
Install the VEGA Cast pluginhttps: //play.google.co...ils? id = dkc.video.vcast
Activate the Chromecast icon in the right corner in HD VideBox.
Click on the desired file or select view from the file menu.
The video will open in VEGA Cast.

11 - How to enable subtitles?
Some files have embedded subtitles. Usually this mkv files. May be at the end of subs names, ass, srt.

When opening such files, in MxPlayer - a new button appears, to switch subtitles. Some other players also support embedded subtitles. You can also download other subtitles on the Internet and open them in the player while watching a video.

13 - What to do if there is no sound
If there is no sound, then most likely the audio is encoded with a DTS / AC3 ​​codec, which is not supported in your player. Try using Archos Player (with additional codecs from the market), BSPlayer or DicePlayer. (don't forget to switch to software decoding mode).

Otherwise, try another file (or from another folder), or optimized versions of files, or videos from alt. sources.

14 - Advertising in the application

1. The application has banners - at the bottom of the screen.

2. There are prerola, video ads before watching a video. It is marked at the top with the label "advertisement" and at the bottom with a timer (how many are still left).

3. The application also shows a full-screen advertisement after playing a video: when the video ended, the user closed it or the playback stopped (problems with the server, Internet, player)

4. There are also built-in ads in the video itself (at the beginning, in the middle, at the end). She is protected by translators or resources from which the video is taken. You can not get rid of it - just rewind.

15 - How to watch or download torrents
To view the video without downloading, it is recommended to use TorrServe or AceStream Media.

16 - Does not allow you to choose in which player to open the video
"It used to be like, I started the video, the application asked me which program to open, I chose the right one and watched it. Now I installed the same program, but the hd videobox suggests opening the video only in opera (or another application). This is a system bug in Android 6.0. Try deleting the opera (another application). Then you can install it again.

17 - Another film / series opens
If you have added one series / movie to your favorites, and by clicking on it, another opens, follow these steps (in the correct sequence):

Remove both movies / series from favorites
In the application settings - saved data - clear the cache
Remove both movies / series from your browsing history (long tap)
After that, you can again add the desired video to your favorites.

18 - Is there a similar app, only on pc?
There is, only it does not apply to this program and the theme, these are two different programs, and different developers, Here is a link to the PC Version,FS ClientPlease do not discuss this client here.

20 - How to choose another player by default

21 - Where does HD quality go?

u| Useful Tips
+| How do we say Thank you

MR.AlexandrO @ 05/12/17, 16:20*
We kindly ask you to read the header, especially the entire one, before writing about any problems with the program, or about advertising.
I draw your attention to the fact that the topic should not be written "super prog, everything robs", etc. Write informatively: device, firmware, (if installed), version of the program.
If you want to say your thanks, donate to the development program. This is the only incentive for the developer to continue.

Where to begin: Post в„–23541, author AVATARA1
  1. What gives the version Plus? | And the price
  2. For all who fly out the hd videobox version above 2.9.9 (most often on xiaomi TVs)
  3. If problems with viewing
  4. Advertising in the application
  5. Installing Hd Videobox on Windows + Additions
  6. Why was my post removed? "
  7. How to report program errors В»
  8. How to watch video via Chromecast В»
  9. Collection of application logs. "
  10. Supported Players
  11. Chromecast & Downloaders
  12. Watch or download torrents
  13. Is there a similar app, only on pc?

| READY TO READ
  1. ->Curator Warnings

MR.AlexandrO @ 07/23/17, 23:25*
Respectedbarbarian_uamade a program for free, you can get a plus (making a donation), just off of advertising, but in Plus More torrents available,
I do not like the functionality of the program? Pass by, do not express negative, do something yourself and we will appreciate your work.

Dva974 @ 31.01.17, 6:43*
Any discussion of hacking the program, posting hacked versions (or references to others) in this topic will be punished with reading mode (RO) days.

| Important information

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: dkc7dev ( barbarian_ua )
Homepage: https://dkc7dev.com/HDVideoBox
Google Play: missing

Download:
Version: 2.24 HD VideoBox (barbarian_ua)
Version: 2.23 HD VideoBox (barbarian_ua)
Version: 2.22 HD VideoBox (barbarian_ua)
Version: 2.21 HD VideoBox (barbarian_ua)
Version: 2.20 HD VideoBox (barbarian_ua)

Beta version:
Fresh Beta-Version: HD videobox

Past versions

-| Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Author programs - barbarian_ua contact in QMS

Subject needsCurator. Those who wish, please readInformation for future curators section.

Details on how to apply can be found in topic -I want to be curator.

Post has been editediMiKED - 03.07.20, 15:16
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.24 HD VideoBox

Rep: (13)
I found a strange thing: when searching for the TV series "Anna Detective." a bug, or my program has become crooked ...

* ErnestoGuevara7,
there is no sync favorites (yet?)

backup can be done in settings - saved data

Rep: (68)
* newdimka , vcast (window in application after installation), local cast, bubbleupnp, allcast, etc. etc.

* lofas7777,
Such bugs, maybe a bunch. Searching and matching data from different sites can often not be found. I recorded myself in the list, for verification

Posted on 11/24/2016 10:41 AM:

* ADKix, пїЅ
bye hdrezka

Posted on 11/24/2016 10:41 AM:

* vinni.sl77,
temporarily

Posted 11/24/2016 10:43 AM:

* folegozon,
Settings and plus, can fly off (I find out why). Plus, you can restore by entering the code again; If it is tied to the fs.to profile - email me.

Rep: (9)
Many TV shows in the search does not find, for example - Black cat. Although it definitely exists on the philliMix, the search means only for eichdrezke works, and there apparently is not much.

Rep: (599)
* barbarian_ua
Which is better: update the version of FS or install HD from the header?

Rep: (630)
Does the latest arrivals filter work in the old mode? (when new episodes of the series appear, the poster appears in the latest arrivals again)

I have a feeling here just to add new series (there were no koryh on the site before) without updating the series.

Only now I begin to understand what a strong site FS would be.

Completed. It would not be bad to add a rating of film search on posters.
FS rating missing in list mode for obvious reasons

Post has been editedErnestoGuevara7 - 24.11.16, 11:07

Rep: (793)
* i81 it doesn't matter next to the old one

Rep: (1152)
i81 @ 11.24.16, 10:00*
Which is better: update the version of FS or install HD from the header?

It is more convenient to update, all settings, history, favorites are saved, less fuss. But you can install from the header, there will be another program with the same name, such as for another favorites, well, or for add. support author :)

* ErnestoGuevara7,
You are right, there is something that added to the site (not updated)

Rep: (64)
In favorites - there are no sorting series, in the series page itself, new series are highlighted in yellow, and in the chosen one on the poster there is no information about the series (as it was before)

* drugoj00,
* kljovyj
* vanek13,
Friends, the program is getting close - clear. There is a suspicion that, nevertheless, as a result, the author will get tired of constantly collecting two packages of the same program and he will score on one and in the end there will be only one version ... So I wanted to ask - which one? I think that it is this new apk of which is in the cap of this topic. Therefore, I, personally, deleted the “old” one that was updated with FS and left the “new” one installed from the header.

* i81,
I will collect several packages. All new installations - new package.

Auto update after old FS VideoBox - old package

Rep: (552)
In connection with the closure of the site fs.to (it is unlikely that it will work again in the near future), the application was transferred not to depend on FS.TO any more (such video quality as it was there, not to be found anymore)

This is of course very sad. I tried your application on the smartphone on fire to watch everything on a large TV at home, without using a computer.
Well, I actually ordered a good Android TV Box and while he was driving me from China for a month, then fs.to and closed it. It is a pity that I did not have time to appreciate all the charms of this particular source, and the hope of returning it is no longer warm :(
Petro Poroshenko vetoed the law "on the support of Ukrainian cinema", but EX.UA and FS.TO will not return

* ErnestoGuevara7 ,
I agree hdrezka for the catalog is not suitable, I always use the sorting of the latest receipts and they add films of the 60-70s, so they go out first in the list. Choose the best or the most popular, I suggest changing the hdrezka to something like an example filmix

I will collect several packages.

Well, it can not continue indefinitely ...

Vac onprevious pageasked to add futuron.name - is it real? The fact is that it is also interesting to me, I think that it is interesting to many of the RF because This is a resource of one of our major providers and this traffic is considered local by the customers of this provider.

I propose to change the hdrezka to something filmix example

With both hands FOR!
Let's post a rating vote?

Post has been editedi81 - 24.11.16, 11:24

Rep: (56)
* kljovyj
And here it is. The most popular films were the concerts of Mylene Farmer. Of course, I am not an opponent of her work, but somehow I wanted to see films, but not concerts ...

Rep: (630)
* Theyo
it's not so bad :) at the moment HD VideoBox is ahead of everyone.
For these 2 weeks without FS, I went through a bunch of applications. Everything is very sad in this field.
There is a favorites, you can follow the series updates in your favorites.

By the way, not only FS VideoBox fell, a lot of people took content from there: D

Sources in HD VideoBox do not slow down at least, tree TV torture me in this regard (even on average quality).
I had to switch to the good old torrnets

You are right, there is something that added to the site (not updated)

then put the output on posters rating kinopoisk, more there China filled all :)
at least visually filter garbage.
I once asked you for another FS, it was said was made in the action plan for the future.
all the more FS rating from the list was gone for obvious reasons

Post has been editedErnestoGuevara7 - 24.11.16, 11:33

Previously, in the selected series, not seen in yellow series were written in yellow. Now it is not possible?

ErnestoGuevara7 @ 11.24.16, 11:30*
There is a favorites, you can follow the series updates in your favorites.

That's for sure. How I missed this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 10:20