> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Evotor device. Various questions of operation | Online ticket office

Rep: (0)
Evotor device. Question by Ruta et al.

Evotor
OS and firmware: Android 5.1

Description of the problem:
Hello, dear friends! A few days ago I had got a device for the trade, which is called Evotor. On board his 5.1. I wanted to go to the engineering menu via the dialer, but it turned out to be no. It was decided to roll a third-party software, but this is where the problems started. "Row unknown sources" is not active, ie, grayed out. Any idea about this?
P.S. Successfully went into recovey. Further citation first lines:
Android system recovery<3e>
LMY47I release-keys

Post has been editedlacosta1337 - 10.11.16, 15:31
Reason for editing:

Guys, tested in practice. Excel loads the product standards and norms Trials can catch a couple of thousands of products bring. Just it works without an Internet standards, though in practice, checked a few hours, but still. And if it really comes to that, 250r is less than I spend on cigarettes in a month and dozens of times. I'm not saying that this aparata miracle straight. Bugs abound. But their fix, plus convenience store, new free apps. Main read the description of them. And I can not feel when you do not read the restrictions udalenke.

Rep: (4)
There is an option to place the base in Evator without using the module "Sharing via Excel".

Make a backup of the database
Attached Image

Extract the file from the archive tabletposDB
Attached Image

Open the file programSQLiteStudio
Tables / COMMODITY / Data
Attached Image

I introduced the last two lines, to the test.
With this programki can do import products into csv format. Only fit the format of the fields.

Then, replace the original database file in the archive on our edited and restored to the Evatore.

P.S. More would have been interesting to see how "Pictures to the goods" appear in the database. Can somebody who has connected this option to put the backup archive?

Post has been editedFirs_away - 15.06.17, 16:03

Rep: (1)
I tried to do so. group / subgroup / 1000 titles hammered even UUID created. First, like everything was ok .... everything is displayed correctly, the hierarchy was. But after a while the device exchange data with the cloud - and got some sort of bug, do not remember, and almost the entire range disappeared. I tried in different ways, and did not understand what my mistake.

Rep: (31)
Dymich @ 15.06.17, 16:37*
I did not understand what my mistake.

in the cloud there is an old base. she has priority and chereh 4:00 she jammed base evotore. it is necessary to modernize after the cashier is forced to load it into the cloud, sharing button.

And that can be used in applications for acceptance of goods? The amount of the goods does not score every time manually with the cash?

Leschiy2 @ 15.06.17, 17:20*
key exchange
I am doing so.

Rep: (6)
Hi folks, take the union evotorovotsev. Tomorrow I'll go behind the counter to work, too, will start to drive range. Made so far in my part of the stock for free for 1 person, is discharged into Excel, still hammered hundreds of names with internal barcodes. Head a little bit greedy, pay for paid bend most likely will not. I'll have to get out himself. Cash register where it will be in a week, so that you can play. Interest until the two threads on the nomenclature and send free sms to customers, not through the SIM card.

Rep: (6)
Leschiy2 @ 15.06.17, 17:20*
in the cloud there is an old base. she has priority and chereh 4:00 she jammed base evotore. it is necessary to modernize after the cashier is forced to load it into the cloud, sharing button.

Hi all, does not work as you want, that a stray. First, when the update immediately flew, well that still left button to postpone for two hours, it is impossible to abandon the upgrade. Over time, not follow, briefly updated itself to version 2.3.0 (it was 2.2.5). Made a free account on My stock for 1 user, it creates a partial basis. Point of sale does not open, the database is not synchronized, but the editing of the goods on the device is locked. Trying to do so, as described Firs_away, through SQLiteStudio, incomprehensible not habitually inconvenient, since such programs do not work ever, but that's not all, when you add a new product be sure to specify the UUID, where his brother is not clear, hammered taken from the base evotora, tsyferki changed, but every time I do it manually is inconvenient. Just have not found how to specify the barcodes in the database. And finally the final, with the stick is loaded archive the edited database, but the database unload in evotor (writes nothing to unload) and conduct the sale (POS writes faulty) does not. On the application of Excel free period netSegodnya reset the unit to factory default, disconnected from my store, we will continue to wrestle with

The general did not work my way. When synchronizing with the cloud base is reset asDymich and I said :(

Post has been editedFirs_away - 19.06.17, 19:07

* Firs_away, She cleared partially, some nomenclatural positions remain, I do not understand the laws.

Not what unload wrote because there is no "Fiscal documents" (Quote tech. Support), on the recommendation made in the introduction of 1p. it worked. Try too.
About the UUID, the way in sharing with Ecxel, it says that it is generated by the addition of goods. but there, too, tried by the MS which the garbage is in Evotor data are not available (as stated in the TA Evotor, even in the cloud does not come from the MS data for number lux checked, even query was not from MS) C MS.

"And what of the applications can be used for acceptance of goods? To the quantity of goods not score every time manually with the cash?"

Goods have the app, but it requires the application specifications.

Post has been editedEntaDead - 20.06.17, 11:30

Hello, professionals and amateurs!
It was possible to also work with the discussed devices. The answer to the original question - about unlocking the installation of applications - as long as no one has found?

The method works! 2 days, normal flight. Distilled from 1C in the range of 200 items with barcodes. None of the clouds do not rewrite. But I made a little differently, using excel and SQLiteStudio. If someone will tell interesting ...

But please!
Take Firs_away method. But not only fill tables / COMMODITY / data, but also tables / BARCODES / data. On kazhuyu position nomenclature generates the UUID, excel in it easily, here referringhttp: //source.technolo...nerate-a-guid-in-excel
Table BARCODES here is based on, i.e., each barcode is assigned a name of their product. In turn, COMMODITY table identifies each product position on the UUID. What is the origin of the registers and where it is easy to understand in what form. Enough to score in Evotore hand a couple of positions, preferably immediately placing them into folders, and then open the database in SQLiteStudio.
After the base will make recovery from USB drive, be sure to upload into the cloud, there are registered to the base.
Today it became clear that the next update base fell off. Restored from flash for 2 seconds. We live on! ;)

P.S .: not much kick, if all this can be faster and easier to do some import and export, I am in the SQL-database for the first time climbed up and programming is not strong

Post has been editedstartless - 03.07.17, 10:09

startless @ 03.07.17, 10:04*
Today it became clear that the next update base fell off. Restored from flash for 2 seconds. We live on!

When testing this method in March - was a surprise that it worked - and then bang: almost time work - the database fails, and all is returned. In the same way it was - even the day 2 all the rules. It turns out it is necessary to regularly maintain the base. What then was that the load back to the updated nomenclature. The fact that hammered handles - everything is saved, but through the SQL editor - almost all the flies, but some items were, but I did not understand why it was identical to the other.

Evotor does not write to the cloud that loads it with the stick. Further it overwrites data in Evotore data from the cloud. How to make him unload the database in the cloud - a mystery ...

Rep: (2)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Personal experience пїЅ.

Raised the 12k positions through Excel module (trial version)
I would like to learn hands to create the database (

Comrades.
I use cash for a month. Later, I will describe all the problems encountered and solutions.
Now there was the burning question: terminal supports only 2 wireless barcode scanner - and it's a pain, maybe one of them is no longer in production, and the second is worth 15 sput (!). I need a Wi-Fi and have me- Proton 3100. Help, how to make friends with this scanner and terminal?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 4:43