> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Evotor device. Various questions of operation | Online ticket office

Rep: (1)
Evotor device. Question by Ruta et al.

Evotor
OS and firmware: Android 5.1

Description of the problem:
Hello, dear friends! A few days ago I had got a device for the trade, which is called Evotor. On board his 5.1. I wanted to go to the engineering menu via the dialer, but it turned out to be no. It was decided to roll a third-party software, but this is where the problems started. "Row unknown sources" is not active, ie, grayed out. Any idea about this?
P.S. Successfully went into recovey. Further citation first lines:
Android system recovery<3e>
LMY47I release-keys

Post has been editedlacosta1337 - 10.11.16, 15:31
Reason for editing:

Rep: (4225)
lacosta1337 @ 11/10/2016, 15:27*
Android system recovery<3e>

This is the stock recovery, it is not enough for what is suitable.

About root rights:
If the forum does not publish a proven way to get root-rights to your machine, or such methods for some reason do not work for you, then you can try universal methods at your own risk:
Custom directory of Android programs: getting root rights, + Kingo Android Root (Post daradan # 25416933)(No later).

These methods were not checked on all devices and may not work, but any questions for each specific method are specified in the topics about this particular method.
Just keep in mind that it is desirable to have a firmware on the device, or a way to make it backup. For such a backup Stock recovery does not fit.

The firmware can be tried to find on the principle:
It is necessary to consistently visit three topics:
1. Need help, you need to identify your device / smartphone / tablet= Maybe they will tell you what other names your device has.
2. Help me find the firmware= It may help to find the firmware (here, the more names of your device from the first topic write, the wider the search).
3. Help to flash the device= If you find the firmware in the second topic, or you yourself will find it, then they will tell you how to flash it.

Post has been editedW.Master - 10.11.16, 15:40

Thank you for the answer! But I want to restrict ourselves to the banal opportunity to put software. If the case is in the firmware, then yes, you have to think about the firmware, yes)
Here, in fact, the process screen
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* lacosta1337 , Look what is in the "device administrators" sometimes they can block "unknown sources". And you need to look for the firmware in any case, then it is better not to climb without it.

Thank! And in principle, it is possible to remove the dump / image of the firmware and pour here on the forum? I ask you hard not to beat if the stupidity said.

Rep: (1023)
* lacosta1337 ,
Remove the dump and pour this outstanding idea on the forum.
But it is better to do this in the subjectHelp me find the firmware
And then it will be listed inCatalog found firmware for devices based on Android OS

Rep: (4)
lacosta1337 @ 10/11/16, 14:27*
I wanted to go to the engineering menu through the dialer, but it turned out, no

Strange, and I came in somehow in her, I remember exactly, I just do not remember what version of the firmware ... Perhaps it was version 1.4 or 1.5

The question of the owners of the Evotor is a bit off topic: someone interested in a PC program for editing the base of the Evotor goods? (I write this now), and in general, how does it score a nomenclature into the device? (On the Economy itself or after 1s \ my warehouse?)

Rep: (0)
lacosta1337 @ 10/11/16, 17:27*
Hotels go to the engineering menu through the dialer, but it turned out, no

Located through the settings ->memory ->Application data and multimedia ->phone ->run

And I have a question: after the rebut, they have lost, and only on one device

Did anyone get to connect this energer to the computer?

Rep: (7)
Device is good. Good continuation of the 1st option (then called your store (Tablepos))
It was possible to install any tablet and, accordingly, use any programs.
Now you want some exchange with a magnificent train to stir - FIG. Buy a subscription. And that, there is only under your warehouse and 1C.
All you need is to configure some cloud exchange. At least through the same Google Drive.
But for this you need to put GAAPS. And it is impossible to put it, because Installation is blocked from third-party sources. Here is such a bjaka-kaka

The firmware is, but encoded, here is Update.evotor.ru

Rep: (3)
Greetings, also interested in this device. We must look for the original. To get root. Flit from flash drive. If the root right to get something would be the ability to put any applications.

Rep: (3)
Here from the inside, it can be useful.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Guys, all hope for you! I can make a bottle of whistle thousand for 15 to put on the decision, how to put your software or firmware standard

Post has been editedShampyn. - 15.02.17, 19:14

Rep: (7)
And the meaning in his software? SFOT is sharpened to exchange in the cloud of Evotor.

Rep: (37)
We also have such a device. Thoughts slipped to put TWRP and make a backup just in case, as hell knows what can be next

And the meaning in his software? SFOT is sharpened to exchange in the cloud of Evotor.

The meaning is that the exchange in the cloud wants money.

Post has been editedrt_master - 05.03.17, 22:09

And how at this device at least remove the dump of the existing firmware?

I join the question. We were persuaded to buy these cash registers, promising 3 different ways to download the list of goods into the system. And as a result, 2 of them with a subscription fee, and the free common for all CASS inside the store and synchronization is automatic and not turned off. That is, if you need to make prices for shopping, and the list of products for all stores is common, the list must be entered for each store separately. Import and edit lists outside the cashier is not available. You have to cheat with backup copies of lists to get the desired result.

Also interesting access
Since the Evotor advertises work with acquiring, and even indicates Arkus2 protocol.
Only now it does not apply that the arcuses are several species.
And here customers are asked to connect external PIN pad, for cards, and he with Arkus2 protocol under SMPAS +.
And does not work, the difference in the initialization files in the setting in the Eureau.
But the Enerotor itself does not come to contact, it is necessary to break. o.o.

Rep: (31)
* Sensoric,
Explain about a free way to transfer data to the cashier? How is the OBEN implemented?
Now we are predetermined by the device's choice. Tolkovo no one wants to talk from Evotor.

There is still an urgent question, is it possible to put the cost of goods in the check arbitrarily?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 04:10