> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (35)
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus - MIUI Firmware
PictureMi 5s Plus, Natrium
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Android Pay does not start пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ |

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

FAQ

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea
Poll Archive
Attached Image

User activity

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 21.06.20, 01:12
Reason for editing: Xiaomi.eu. 11.0.2.0

Rep: (128)
Official global firmware -> http://en.miui.com/download-315.html#464
Globalka includes the Russian language, the Play Market, and nothing else is needed.
You can ask the sellers to install this firmware.

Official English-Chinese firmware ->
http://en.miui.com/download-315.html#457
You can add to the cap.

At this point I think the question of where to get the official firmware is closed.

Post has been editedKagashini - 11.11.16, 14:29

Rep: (1818)
All firmware are installed onlyvia TWRP .

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S Plus _ 6.11.10 _ Weekly
multirom_MI5S Plus_6.11.3 Weekly
multirom_MI5S Plus_8.0.10.0 Stable
(Author) firmware Xiaomi.eu by gkalen - 6.10.27
------------------------------------------------------------------
How should the name of the firmware look like

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 11.11.16, 18:31

To date, there are three off. firmware:
Global Stable ROM 8.0.1.0:
China Stable ROM 8.0.10.0:
China Developer ROM 6.11.10:

TWRP_natrium

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 27.10.17, 00:52

Rep: (1436)
M
We move to a subsection.

* Bop555
* FatalR,
3.8. All graphic images must be cleaned under the spoiler.Section Rules. Learning how to do itMessage design. Here you can practiceWe try to upload files

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 13.11.16, 01:12

(Author) firmwareXiaomi.eu by gkalen V. 6.11.3

Post has been editedvaalf - 14.11.16, 17:04
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header

Alim63 @ 11/13/2016, 9:03 PM*
what kind of firmware

Xiaomi Mi5 - MIUI Firmware (OS 6.0) (Post by draiv88 # 53427797)
Xiaomi Mi5 - MIUI Firmware (OS 6.0) (Post by draiv88 # 53665973)

multirom_MI5S Plus _ 6.11.10 Weekly

Post has been editedvaalf - 14.11.16, 17:11

Recovery firmware through Fastboot
Recovery firmware through Flashify

Post has been editedvaalf - 14.11.16, 17:07

How to flash Off. firmware.
You got your hands ondeviceand want to flash it. What you need to know for this.
As a rule, the majority of owners get their hands on a body with unofficial Russified firmware (samopal).
To make sure we look at ithereandhere, paying attention to the labeling, as well as onformation rules release number.
And so if you see that you do not have an official firmware (samopal) .You can (by downloading the necessaryoff-firmware (for recovery)) flash it through the installed update (through three points). You can also flash withusing MiFlash.
Tip: It is better to download the built-in browser, immediately in the body, to avoid a broken file.
Important: If you are flashing through MiFlash, then download and install drivers and firmware for your device.
This phrase (sew only global to global, China to China, otherwise get a bootlap) applies only to those who have off-firmware. Also, you should not experiment rollback, get a bootlap.
You should know that after the firmware (from samopal to china) you will not have a russian language (inglish or china), as well as get all your photos, music, etc. Before flashing, save the one you need on your PC.
Further.
If you want to install on your device,localorauthorfirmware, you need to knowtimeblocked /behindis blockedYour bootloader, if abehindblocked thenunlock bootloader(preferably on the developer (weekly)), installTWRP(recovery), if necessary, install Root (SuperSU). And after that, install the firmware, through TWRP (recovery), or withusing MiFlash.

If you have a custom EDL is not needed
If it is off. Chinese Stable or Developer, then unlock it on it
After that, you can sew a globalku via fastboot mode

If you think you need something to add or change, write to koumiss.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 23.12.16, 00:38

Rep: (80)
Who has the smartphone come from the official Stable China and needs Stable Global:
1. We request unlock.
2. We unlock the smartphone on the factory firmware.
3. Download Global firmware for fastboot.
4. Fasten in fastboot mode.
Yes, even after unlocking (2) dropped to the factory just in case. Everything works and flies.
Thanks awerters and draiv88.

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 05.12.16, 16:41
Reason for editing: In the topic header.

We expand the work of the Wi-fi channel (for the 2.4Ghz frequency) from 20-Mhz to 40-Mhz

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 16.11.16, 21:34

Rep: (11)
Fix to increase the volume of the external speaker and headphones. On the last multi-volume worked. Pry through twrp. Do not forget about backup (and suddenly ...: dirol :)

File reload

Attached files

Attached filevol ++. zip(405.54 KB)

Post has been editedsyavota - 19.11.16, 19:58
Reason for editing: new file

Rep: (24)
I also wanted to use the latest version of MiFlash, downloaded from the official site. As mentioned above, that tormented the whole night with her that not only tried, she could not see the phone and give you an error when searching. Then, having tried everything that can be, a bunch of drivers and others, began to study the log files. I will not go into details, but from logs realized that there is a bug in the installer program. Then he found the office. online complaint with the same logs in humans. In general, when they are corrected in the latest version of the installer should follow. While you can use MiFlash of hats. Though he is an old beta, but it works fine, no glitches. Further down the quote above, and in general ... In all the instructions mentioned on installing various drivers (Kvalkoma, Xiaomei, ADB-fastboot, QDLoader + HS-USB + Driver, etc.), more and MiPhone Manager (Mi PC Suite) to heap dragged in different recommendations, which in the current version does not work with 6 Anroidom in principle. In general, in a hat and almost all instructions that refer to this in the cap, or somewhere else on the cross threads everywhere with this complete mess, where the version of firewood and other things you do not understand ... and yet all this garbage is not necessary. Let it be, for different occasions, but in its current form is completely disorients people who first bought the phone Xiaomei and wants to unlock and re-flash. Absolutely all of the wood is in the MiFlash installer and do not need to bet more. Not only in the list of drivers from hats to 70-80%, they overlap and are repeated inside, only someone called kits in different ways. At the same time more and different versions inside. People start all this different dances "prisovyvat" to your computer and can not understand what happens. And then to top it all still put MiFlash. Look out of our hats (copy list spoiler "Drivers & Utilities"):
--------------------------------------------
Xiaomi usb drivers - is in MiFlash

XiaoMiFlash - actually SAGSH

MiPhone Manager Eng - does not work with Andryusha 6

MiPhoneManager Rus - does not work with Andryusha 6

Qualcomm Driver - is in MiFlash

QDLoader + HS-USB + Driver - all this is the same as above + ADB-fastboot and everything is in MiFlash

Android SDK Platform Tools - again the same thing, that everything is higher and everything is in MiFlash

Flasher toolkit - it's all in our cap can be dangerous !!! As I understand the composition of the file, it is a set of minimally ADB-fastboot, as above, but it is sharpened and includes custom rekaveri (TWRP) + SuperSU, but not for our vehicles, and for Mi5 usual. I do not know whether they are compatible or not, but I saw exactly the same set of network locations, Mi-forum for our unit, so there are differences. If necessary, I can find the link, I downloaded it on the first day itself until the pile, so you do not look for, but not yet set. I stable firmware flashed himself yet.

How to install MiFlash and drivers - actually the next instruction, which suggests cooking a vinaigrette from the drivers on the computer.

Fast Off / On digital signature - this is useful.
---------------------------------------------
So it turns out that from this entire list you need only two items, MiFlash itself and how to quickly disable the digital signature in Windows. The rest can be separated and hung up under a separate spoiler for heavy dances with a tambourine, if any come on, like mine last night with the last MiFlash jiggler installer.

P. S. After the installation of MiFlash, all the necessary drivers (which are in various variations are put in the header) are located in the folder along the path C: \ XiaoMi \ XiaoMiFlash \ Source \ ThirdParty. This is just for information, they must be installed along with MiFlash. First install MiFlash and only then connect the phone to your computer.
And ADB-fastboot, to check the loader lock and other things, is located on the path C: \ XiaoMi \ XiaoMiFlash \ Source \ ThirdParty \ Google \ Android.

P. P. S. Here is the "FLASHER TOOLKIT Mi 5s Plus" for OUR device. This kit is sharpened for installing custom recovery (TWRP) and getting ROOT -http://en.miui.com/thread-389247-1-1.html

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 01.09.17, 20:10

Friends, flew update.Global stable V8.0.1.0.

Recovery:
Fastboot:

FLASHER TOOLKIT

Easy flash driver for different tasks. As many have already noticed, flashing TWRP through stock Recovery is another problem. With this flash driver, you can easily install any custom firmware or GAPPS for the Google Play Store to work by default, and you can even flash fastboot firmware if you have an unlocked bootloader.
Description
  • Mi 5s Plus support
  • ZCX TWRP 3.0.2-X (v20161023)
  • SuperSU v2.76 (ROOT) is built
  • New interface theme
  • OTA support
  • Android 6.0 partition decryption support
  • Stock Recovery Function
  • OEM device information
  • ROOT only
  • It's easier to just tap your fingers on the table.

RequirementsI
  • Unlocked bootloader
  • Original USB cable
  • Before you start working with the program, you must:Disable driver digital signature verification in Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
  • Enable USB debugging, namely: Settings - Advanced settings - Settings for developers - USB debugging - Enable (If you do not have settings for developers, then go to settings - about phone - click on MIUI version 7 times - now you are a developer)
  • The battery is charged at least 50%

Recommendations

Work with FLASHER TOOLKIT
  1. Download "ADB and Fastboot" from the link above and install it on your PC / laptop, download the archive "BETA-SuperSUv2.78 SR1.zip" (if needed), drop it into the "Downloads" folder in your internal phone memory or in SD memory Cards (SD card? The author probably meant OTG? Here I left it as it is), if you suddenly want to experiment.
  2. Connect your phone with a USB cable to your PC / laptop
  3. Download, extract from the archive,run as administrator "FLASHER TOOLKIT NatriumV3.bat"as shown below
  4. Next you will see a menu, select#1to flashZCX TWRP 3.0.2-X Recoveryand follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

Attached Image

5. Once the firmware is successful, go to TWRP and change the language to English.
Attached Image

Attached Image

6. In order not to get a cyclic reboot, check the following options.
Attached Image

7. If you have a crooked firmware or nothing at all, or a UFO / Tornado / Tsunami or something unknown has arisen, then you need to install the archive with the firmware you need, as shown in the example below (for example Global Stable) and continue to receive updates by air (OTA). If you have the firmware you need, then you can skip this item.
Attached Image

8. In order to get ROOT on your device, you need SuperSU, which is built into the TWRP (Recovery) menu. Select Advanced / SuperSU and follow the simplest instructions or you can flash the archive with the latest version (Install section and select the archive, for example BETA-SuperSUv2.78 SR1.zip, on your phone).
Attached Image

9. If you have the official Chinese version, which does not have Google Play Store, but you want to get there so much, then you need to install GApps (Install section and select the archive with GApps), as shown below.
Attached Image

10. Congratulations, you now have a custom TWRP recovery installed and ROOT received!

DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
ATTENTION EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN ABOVE, YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RISK. THIS INSTRUCTIONS CAN TRANSFORM YOUR DEVICE TO A BRICK OR BROUGHT INTO A CYCLIC RELOADED.

Original

The author's translation is used, if I am waiting for suggestions and additions.
Special thanks to* AlexMars for the provided reference to the instruction.

Thank you all for reading!

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 01.09.17, 21:15

I finally got a phone, I did not start recovery. I searched the Internet, found the information I needed, sewed it twice in a row, it did not help me, but it helped:
First, write in fastboot mode:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

After finishing:
fastboot boot twrp.img

Post has been editedKagashini - 19.11.16, 12:44

Rep: (12)
PotatoMaster @ 11/20/2016, 01:35*
Tell me what firmware to sew? I need to fill in a clean firmware in order to get rid of the spam program that has entered the system. And I do not want to make a root.

Sew global (for flash), instructions in the header and additional explanations on how to prepare the PC correctly (what to install and what not to do) are on page 14 (turn off the digital signature, install the old flash from the header, it’s Naturally an unlocked bootloader, I did not try to sew with a blocked one, although there is such an instruction), 5 minutes, cook longer and then tune, tune as clean as new and remove backups for cleanliness

Post has been editedkot71 - 19.11.16, 23:49

Rep: (12)
PotatoMaster @ 11/20/2016, 01:56*
And if I make a recovery through three points on this firmware? What will happen?

Will you flash it but what will be in the balance I do not know, maybe it's ok (do not forget that the firmware for three points and mi flash are different)
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot - this is for my flash (I have flashed this old one myself, but there is hope that it will be updated by air)

Post has been editedkot71 - 20.11.16, 00:13

Rep: (9)
* PotatoMaster,
Global stable is only 8.0.1.0.
Any other indexes such as 8.0.6.0 or 8.0.10.0 are Chinese stable.
A different number of digits in the index or an extra zero (for example, 8.0.6.0.0) are the firmware from Uncle Liao, the Chinese ones are incomprehensible how crookedly russified.
Look more closely at the firmware off. site.

Post has been editedromanstorm - 21.11.16, 00:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/07/20, 14:43