> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

It does not work Apple Pay | Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Rep: (2)
Apple Pay is not working

Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Firmware: 10.1.1

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
It was found that Apple Pay is not working.
When you bring it to the terminal with a phone ready for payment, nothing happens.

There have been actions:
Flashing through DFU
Rebinding card

Rep: (1)
Thanks for the tip! I did not have this jumper at all !! I found this one on disassembly, installed it and it all worked!

Friends be careful when analyzing today decided on one phone to stretch the bolts. The result is a replacement display. I tried to carefully remove everything, but where artifacts went on the screen. NFC Apple Pay did not work.

Stretch all the bolts, if everything works. Specifically, the NFC has only a jumper to the right of the camera. Well, if the display is not confident in their abilities, it is better to trust the repairmen

Rep: (0)
Guys, faced the same problem, tell me the service where they already worked with this glitch, I live in Moscow, thanks in advance! ;)

same problem. Iphone 6 Amer. On the advice of tech support, first I rebooted the map data, then I left icloud again, it did not help. then they told me to reset the phone to the factory settings - it did not help either. Remotely run the diagnosis of iron - they said all the rules. The region changed to the UK - did not help.
It remains to disassemble and twist.
Who else decided this question?

Rep: (124)
Good evening. Does not work at 6 plus, growth.
Disassembled, collected. screwed up, pulled up. Have not tried yet.
I can not understand where is that nfc antenna
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

This is how it looks. And you have her campaign is not the same as me)

* virtoff,
Hmmm ... In general, something similar in the area of ​​the camera was)))

Here it is and check) and replace if it does not help

Hello friends
Periodically, I encounter such a problem, today I never even managed to pay for anything (cafe, shop), although usually everything worked. In fact, I look at the apple clips and there they immediately apply to the device with the fingerprint pressed, but I first attach, I see, I choose a card and shake an imprint, although I don’t think this is the problem.

The question is still - did someone in the Moscow metro manage to pay for an apple pay in a red ticket terminal? I have never managed to do this, although I tried 4 times at different stations.

Rep: (7)
virtoff, today just at night, Ali walked - found this very piece from the same seller After that went to market and bought this antenna for 200 rubles. Read the forum, I unwound the device - this antenna did not exist. Took Savyelovskiy market (Moscow) in Hall 92 at the leftmost row, in black design of the pavilion, there are engaged in dismantling the apparatus, in particular, iron caps, covering the battery, too, they have. The rest of the wizard throw this little thing at all, as it turned out. If you're buying - be sure to ask a cog, select the appropriate employee. Worked with the 4 screws of all, the unit is not disconnected, the display did not take off, easy process, but the responsibility, be extremely careful and collected, a little loop at the hlipenky display. PS .: I bought a new machine out of the box, but the official (nearly) Ref; them often it happens, this (no antenna) is the only school turned out, the rest works to cheer. Thank you, all the little plus.
https: //m.ru.aliexpres…/item/32557266016.htmlantenna 6+
https: //m.ru.aliexpres…/item/32739303097.htmlantenna 6.

Oh miracle! Earned! When I changed the camera loosely screw this bracket. After the analysis, I twisted all the screws to the maximum))) I made a purchase in Burger King on the Arbat in the terminal))

* VeneDict777,
It would not be bad to get a small photo otchetik, if not difficult))

Attached Image
Attached Image

Alas and I ran into this problem (((I took the device from the hands of the Iphone 6 back in the summer and it wasn’t possible to check ApplePay, but now the time has come and it does NOT work through the air. Disassembled, the display turned out to change, stretched the bolts, NFC loop it is torn and in place, but the bolt that connects the mother-train-case has no thread at all (broken). I had to put the screw a little more so that there was a contact. Tomorrow I will try to pay.

Iphone 6. That work is not working. I tried for a long time to pay at McDonald's in the terminal. The first time happened the third time. The second time long tormented, but it turned out already times with 15 Tried and sideways and no cover, nothing helps. Then it was a couple of successful payment in five attempts, and still somewhere. Teoritecheski if it is due to not tighten the bolts, why sometimes works, the same can not shake it all go, and then kontachit no. You should try to talk to the telephone during the payment process, if the contact has to be hooked

Rep: (5)
NFC has not been working for two months already, and he covered himself with very strange, bought a burger in McDuck - everything is OK, two minutes later he decided to buy a drink - and alas, NFC was no longer working.
I read everything here and ....
Today, when I was roughly sent by the service, when I came to them and began to say that I need to change this antenna! He said that this thing costs 200 r. In response, he heard that it costs nothing so much, although he was aware of all their business and prices, in the end he asked him a specific question about how to replace this crap, he told me 3500! Tell me if you change this jumper NFC works again?

Rep: (11)
VeneDict777 @ 12.6.2016, 23:50*
virtoff, Took on Savyolovsky market (Moscow) in pavilion 92 on the leftmost lane, in the pavilion in black design.

I changed this NFC bracket at Savelovsky, in Pavilion 92. Apple Pay earned. For the jumper itself, he gave me $ 200, I thought I’d change it myself, but it turned out the same guy changed it for $ 500. My device is also a ref, but the jumper was standing. Thanks for the tip.

And I took my phone to one of the authorized SC apple in Moscow, since I have it Rostest and still under warranty.
They diagnosed him for a very long time (about 12 days). As a result, today he saw the status in anticipation of a spare part, decided to call to find out which spare part we expected, it turned out they decided to replace the device ...
I think that so no one could figure out what the problem is and what to do about it, I hope the new iPhone will not have such a problem.

In general, I helped tightening two bolts,with the second do not overdo it on the board, and the first one will cuddle well if you havecamera coverif not then pull it up properly!

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 15:05