> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

It does not work Apple Pay | Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Rep: (2)
Apple Pay is not working

Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Firmware: 10.1.1

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
It was found that Apple Pay is not working.
When you bring it to the terminal with a phone ready for payment, nothing happens.

There have been actions:
Flashing through DFU
Rebinding card

Rep: (12)
ustreal @ 11/06/2016, 16:12*
When you bring it to the terminal with a phone ready for payment, nothing happens.

I understand, the question is stupid, but it has the right to life. And the terminal is working? Tried on many terminals?

Igor_M @ 11/06/2016, 21:18*
I understand, the question is stupid, but it has the right to life. And the terminal is working? Tried on many terminals?

Tried in two different stores. The saleswoman assured that everything is working fine and the people are paying.
Tomorrow I will check in the obviously workplaces where I have already paid myself.

In settings>touch id and password code Is wallet enabled with screen lock? At the expense of a visa and a mastercard, as I understand you have the second. And look in the settings of the wallet whether transactions and information are displayed by clicking on the card icon

Rep: (1)
Good day to all. I was helped by the following technique. I have selected the UK region phone in the settings and the UK address in the wallet settings. And it all worked

Rep: (0)
Actually, the same problem, my iPhone 6 terminal doesn’t see, the card is added and everything is set up (before that, apple pey on SE already used). Knowledgeable people tell me what could be the problem, in the internet sooooo little information (it is not). Who says that the antenna is gone, who is the train, who is what. Maintainers this chip? I haven’t worn the service yet, tomorrow I will try to pay, changed the region as written by the person above. I will be glad to any messages with guesses.

Rep: (1614)
* Dezertirsv
Here is some info on NFC related details:http: //www.mobile-file…8%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0-56

Theme - ERROR 56. If the phone has a dead NFC part, then there will be an error 56 in the next firmware update / repair: in the firmware log: update_stockholm: NfRestore Failed

I understand that these chips are to be replaced, if the matter is in them

although there is infa that at least one of the chips in this part is used as "safe storage", but information about any problems with "non-native" details (like, for example, Touch-ID scanner, which is "hard" tied to the CPU) - I haven't met ... although basically everyone is interested in launching the phone and flashing it without error 56, Apple Pay was not recently in Russia ...

Try changing the region. It helped me on two phones

Rep: (8)
Try changing the region. It helped me on two phones

the change of the region did not help either ... I bring to the terminal nothing happens :(

It also did not help. It is necessary to carry servicemen

The same problem, for a month unsuccessfully trying to use Apple Pay on IPhone 6, I tried everywhere, changed Settings, deleted and reattached the card, nothing happens. Information on this issue, nowhere. The idea of ​​changing the region seems crazy, and besides, the guys write that it does not help.

Change did not help me. After a couple of weeks, I'll carry it to the service, let it look there. If you relate earlier, accomplish your goal if they say it is not difficult.

Sign up, I have a six with a similar problem like that of the vehicle, only I have an American

Same problem. iPhone 6 writes: "bring to the payment terminal ...". I offer - nothing happens. I found this topic by searching, put the UK in the settings of the phone and Wallet did not help. I talked with servicemen, however, in absentia, on the communicator. We asked a few questions. Verdict - the phone is absolutely equal, the problem is either in the terminals or in the bank. According to them, if the NFC chip did not work, the device would not turn on and write “error 56”.

The terminals, most likely, have nothing to do with - there contactless cards go off with a bang, and the Apple Pay logo is already on the screen from October. Cashiers, however, do not know what Apple Pay is, although they already know about PayPass and payWave. In addition, I tried in another store where there are contactless payment terminals.

Bank remains. I have a virtual card Mastercard Yandex Money, tied to a wallet, started specifically for Apple Pay. There is money in the wallet.

I have a Sberbank Mastercard card, up to "6K" was tied to "SE" and everything worked properly. "6k" I reflashed, I did not see any 56th error. That's what xs to do if the service providers even say that the device with non-working NFC would not turn on ...

A little surfing on English-speaking resources revealed the following:

There are very few people who are confronted with an inactive Apple Pay when the screen displays “Hold Near Reader to Pay” (“Bring the device to the terminal for payment”).

There is no universal recipe, everyone has something to help, and this “own” did not work for another. The available solutions are:

1. "Deep" restart - hold the power button and Home simultaneously for a few seconds until the Apple logo appears. Data is not lost.
2. Stir some tricky case.
3. Install the latest version of the system.
4. Replaced the iPhone in the Apple store.
5. Attached the iPhone to the terminal "sideways", and everything worked.

It is alarming that whenworked, and then completely stopped"almost as much as"not working from the start"It feels like a rare but software problem.

Here you can report an Apple Pay problem.
https://www.apple.com/...rt/apple-pay/feedback/(in English, but country selection will appear as the fields are filled)

I'll start with a restart, try in the store today.

Post has been editedoleg3219 - 24.11.16, 12:03

I also encountered a problem when using Apple Pay on SE. At first, everything worked perfectly, even a rather thick case did not interfere, then problems started, about 50% of the time nothing happens when you pay the Apple Pay, the phone writes to bring the device to pay.
I thought that the problem in the case-removed it, but the problem did not go away to eliminate the malfunction of the terminals, I drove to the gas station, where Apple Pay earlier paid, but the phone and the terminal stubbornly did not want to see each other! After that, I drove into the store and there the transaction was over! Finally, entangled, he came home and reloaded iOS through recovery mode, set up the iPhone as new, added the maps again - it did not help!
Today I drove to a gas station there again, the transaction went through, after 5 minutes I stopped at McDonald’s again this problem, the terminal doesn’t see the phone, but this time the terminal tries to pay and says “bring one card”; ! In short, everything is strange and incomprehensible, whether it is a software problem, or something is wrong with the chip.

1. "Deep" restart - hold the power button and Home simultaneously for a few seconds until the Apple logo appears. Data is not lost.
2. Stir some tricky case.
3. Install the latest version of the system.
4. Replaced the iPhone in the Apple store.
5. Attached the iPhone to the terminal "sideways", and everything worked.

Update: Ways 1,2, 3, and 5 did not help :-(

There is a suspicion that the last iOS is to blame for everything, we need to write to the epolovts themselves.

Rep: (8)
There is a suspicion that the last iOS is to blame for everything, we need to write to the epolovts themselves.

I have 9.3.5

I contacted the apple support service with this problem, they remotely tested my iPhone, found the problem in iOS, advised to reload the iPhone through the recovery mode, I didn’t find any problems with the second test ... I don’t know of course how much it helped. I dropped it earlier, but tomorrow I will try to use Apple Pay again ... I will unsubscribe if it helps ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 7:19