> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Quick Control Panel | Quick Access Toolbar.

Rep: (237)
Quick Control Panel
version: 4.2

Last update of the program in the header:30.11.2016

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Control Panel for quick access to settings.

Description:
Description
Quick Control Panel is a panel of fast access to the main settings of your phone, such as mobile Internet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, flashlight, etc.

Support of user's set of icons!
Set to build can be downloaded here:
https://github.com/DrB...olPanelIconPackExample

Main advantages:
Configurable switches
-Quick access to the settings (press and hold the switch to go to them)
-Manage your music
-Yarlyki applications
-Works even on the lock screen!
-Neveroyatnye customization - customizable everything.
-Style Holo / Material.

Android required: 4.0 +
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Woodblock Without Co
Homepage: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woodblockwithoutco.quickcontroldock
Changes:
-Design Material now available on older versions of Android (5.0 and later)
-If the error occurs while loading the application list, the application does not fly
-Changed color selection dialog
-Changed shortcuts selection interface - now you can put a label for a specific screen within the selected application
-Button "Home" is now closing panel
-Added to configure a warning about a missing resolution on drawing on top of other apps
-Predovrascheno fall applications when a system error while loading the list of shortcuts

Download: version: 4.2
Quick Control Panel (Post Adios Jhacupov # 55609398)
Past versions

Post has been editedgar_alex - 23.05.20, 20:02
Reason for editing: date (year)

Rep: (1100)
unlike standard blinds?

Rep: (93)
A good program, was looking for something like that. What you need for a 4.1 :)

Rep: (0)
use LenovoA706ROW_1_S_2_001_0023_140116, I installed the program Quick Control Panel
Version: 4.1 touch earned much better. : Rolleyes:

Quick Control Panel 4.2

Attached fileQuick Control Panel_4.2.apk(2.69 MB)

What's new:
★ Design Material now available on older versions of Android (5.0 and later)
★ If you have downloaded the application list error occurs, the application does not fly
★ Change the color selection dialog

4.2 screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedaidos Zhaqyp - 30.11.16, 09:24
Reason for editing: Screenshots

Rep: (8)
* Adios Jhacupov just set, and you know is not even bad, I really liked it (in the GP put the highest mark, and here necessarily "plyusanu"). Yes, sometimes, as they write in a review on GP sometimes instead of a space launch QuickControlPanel, You will decrease the detector position, does not begin to fall. Maybe "Show visual clue" duplicate has "floating" button? Yes, by the way, I wanted to reduce the maximum height of the panel why the item "the distance between the panels" (set 2dp) does not lead to the desired result (body Highscreen Power 5 PRO, Android 5.0.2).

* lozivan , Hello!
I'm not the developer of the program.
I advise you to write all wishes on email [email protected] developer.
Yes, with a decrease in the detector positions almost impossible to open the program.
Therefore I advise not to reduce the detector position.
"The distance between the panels" - works for me normally.

* Adios Jhacupov Thanks, I'll try to write. A developer of the Russian-speaking?

* lozivan , Yes.
He Russian: rofl:

Well and good, but then of course there is nothing to boast about, but other than the tag on the "pants the most probable enemy" did not read, did not write the more I can not :)

Rep: (43)
* Adios Jhacupov
and how to add application shortcuts to the right? Because in simple mode at me for some reason, not all there, and if the advanced and there on each application several identical labels .. and how to do, so that they run from the lock screen that recovery record?

This is just a godsend !! Thank)

Rep: (3)
Luxury prog. long sought. I tried a bunch like this - the best

: Thank_you: Y! Cool application. 9. The tablet android Search "button" brightness control on the desktop (for regular "shutter" to get a chore), and came across an almost complete control gadget holding it in one hand and poking at her large icons with your finger away. Thanks to developers!// s.savagemessiahzine.com.to / BXZ8bR2XdxA8yoxbSqTaULDyWpYL.gif

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 00:18