> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Lexilize Flashcards | Vocabulary Cards for learning words through games

Rep: (3)
Lexilize Flashcards
Version: 2.8.3

Last update of the program in the header:05.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Vocabulary flash cards to help you learn words. You learn the words, and how would you do it with only easier, more convenient and faster than conventional paper flash cards.

Description:
For those who teach foreign words, this program will be useful.

Vocabulary flash cards to help you learn words. You learn the words, and how would you do it with only easier, more convenient and faster than conventional paper flash cards.

You will be able to memorize, repeat and learn the words you have chosen. And also you will be able to
use a set of vocabulary flash cards that come with the default application.

Vocabulary flash cards allow you to:
- Play with new words, learning and training them. You can do this with the help of our games, such as
Check !, creates a pair !, Guess !, Remember! and print!
- Add, redaktirova, delete, and learn words in your personal flash cards
- To study the set of flash cards that come by default
- Monitor your progress
- Reset the application studying statistics and train words again
- With Lexilize Flashcards you can learn English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian and other European languages

And also you can send us feedback messages directly from the app!

If you have questions or want to share your idea. Just email us
directly from the feedback window in the application or send an email to [email protected]

The program will be improved and added new features.
Therefore, any of your comments and comments are welcome.

Android required: 4.2
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Lexilize
Homepage: www.lexilize.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexilize.fc

Download:
Version: 2.8.3 on 01/06/19 (Hopeless Pegasus)
Version: 2.2.1 Post в„–39, author Alex_Kurd

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 05.08.19, 09:55
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.8.3 of 1.6.19

Rep: (10)
Thank you, nice and simple, would be to add more categories

Good day,

but in the future it is planned to add more categories.

But originally it was intended, with the help of the program to create your own categories
saying that it is you who are now teaching.

Much to ask if it is possible then Download this app from Market here.
Since the project will support the support in the form of an increasing number of downloads
and planned to do a lot of upgrades - they will automatically for you!

Thank you in advance

Post has been editedAlex_Kurd - 16.10.16, 14:16

Rep: (1)
* Alex_Kurd Good afternoon, support 4.1.2 would not be?

Good day,

During testing, it was found out that a control does not work correctly in androyd version 4.1 and below.
However, we are now actively working on the replacement of this control

and support androjda 4.1 will!

Rep: (0)
The beginning is very good, but there are a few suggestions \ comments. 1. Flashing keys with letters, with words - it is why? When you select a word in "to create a pair!" this is misleading., in the "type" at all interfere. Very annoying can somehow disable ?. 2. In the "Print!" - it would be perfect all the printed word, even after pressing the "Show translation!" to remember a very useful thing, switch to the next, only after the correct entry. 3. Did not find where to find the symbol Гџ usually happens in retaining key "S", without him not to write like Die StraГџe in German. 4. Another offer to swap a set of words. If the selected language is Russian __ Deutsch in "Check!" top-to study the Word, the bottom-translation. First of all pay attention to the word above. 5. Import your own maps Will realized?

Post has been editedvolk_dx - 23.10.16, 01:18

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

I will answer all the questions in order.

1) Flashing fields and keys have been made for tips on simple games (such as the game "creates a pair of" flash in the two fields on the left and the right
or blinking buttons on the keyboard, it suggests that you need to type in the word "type" game)
We did not anticipate that this functionality can be confusing, and so, of course, in the next version of it can be turned off through
settings.
2) About the print enable word translation after the show - we understand and try to implement one of the next versions
3) With the letter Asset - not turned out quite smoothly. It certainly will be in the next version of the program
4) Is not it cause confusion? as in other games - all the same German word is on the second place.
5) Yes, of course, import your own maps from a csv file format - is now are actively working on it.
It will be available soon.

At the moment, work is underway on the new controls that will fix the problem of jamming in the first game, as well as
we are working to support android 4.0 and android 4.1 and other improvements to the program.

good evening

New update for Flashcards Lexilize.

Application Version 1.0.5

What's new in this version:
- Added support android 4.0 and android 4.1
- completely redesigned to control the game, "Check."
It should now work smoothly
- Added tooltip - animation when you first start the game, "Check"
- Fixed a minor bug with the lack of the letter Гџ in the keyboard
- made off the animation field in idle mode games

Attached files

Attached fileFlashCards-release.apk(1.99 MB)

Post has been editedAlex_Kurd - 24.10.16, 21:09

Rep: (2)
* Alex_Kurd,
Hello! Will there be added Polish language? And approximately how long? Thanks in advance for your response!

Good day,

We are working on a function import words from a csv file.

Then in the plans it is to add several new languages.
Bulgarian and Polish. I think that this will be done within the next two weeks.

There are several questions that would like to hear the answers:

1) If the application is a function of sound words, does it make sense then to enter transkripitsiyu?
2) Dear volk_dx offered in the first game to change the cards places to ihodnogo and the target language. Would it not be confused it?
As in other games, the card will go in reverse order
3) It is very important your opinion about the design of the application.

We appreciate your opinion you like, do not like and most importantly why else would like to see in the application

Rep: (0)
Good day,

Thank you for your attention and responsiveness. I am very glad that my recommendations are useful and can be implemented.

My answers:

1) I do not use transcription, I think it is necessary at an initial study of the Word. If you have a database of more words, the need for transcription leaves. Scoring is not the same transcription - a comparison of how you currently read (even with transcription) with how you hear. In summary, transcription is necessary, but as an option or an additional field to study the Word, but not to display such as "Make a couple" or "Print".
2) Thank you for the compliments. I will try to explain a little deployed, as though it was convenient for me. Using the program to see myself here what. I read a book, do a compilation of words that do not know, looking for some of the program and raced cramming. In this sense, using the direction of a foreign language - the native language. Now the program is implemented as follows: chose Russian - deutsch. "Check" Russian-German, "Make a couple of" Russian-German, "Guess" Russian-German, "Remember the" Russian-German, "Write" russkiy- German (writing in German!). If initially flip languages ​​(German-Russian), we get the opposite and that's where I'm at a dead end in the "Write". I do not need to write in Russian, I have to write the same way as in the first case, the German (to remember). Not possible to determine the input language it is in the "Write", and therefore proposed to "Check" to turn the direction of translation, ie, leave the overall structure of the usual, but achieved some middle ground. I think the confusion is not, there is nothing to be confused, after the "Check" is "to create a pair," there is generally no difference where a word.
3) I like the design, you can add a simple vertical line separator in the "Create a couple."

Post has been editedvolk_dx - 04.11.16, 15:02

Lexilize Flashcards v1.2.0

What's new:
- Finally, it adds the ability to import words from a CSV
(You can obtain this file, simply save an Excel file as a CSV file)
- Previous design game looked pretty boring (as it was a lot of grays)
therefore, changed the design of the games themselves. We tried to make them more vivid.
- Because not everyone understood that in the first game, you can leaf through words both left and right,
it was added another animation in the game, "Check" and corrected the description of the game.
- The game will print was almost completely redesigned keyboard. Improved look and improved ergonomics
pop-up windows for additional letters.
- Tweaked design of the remaining controls in the application.

Attached fileFlashCards-release.apk(2.44 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 12.11.16, 01:40

Good evening,

in recent years we have worked on an app, and now present to you the new version.

Lexilize Flashcards - Version: 1.2.2

What's new:

- now you can use the Android keyboard to play "print"
And with the Android keyboard You can learn languages ​​like Korean, Japanese or Chinese
- for more convenient use, we have added to leave the navigation menu and toolbar are now not full icons
- we have also added a new effect in the game, "type"
- Material has been added style
- you change the algorithm for choosing new words to study

We welcome your comments and comments

Attached files

Attached fileFlashCards-release.apk(2.9 MB)

Rep: (23)
* Alex_Kurd,
Hello. I would like to add my words to study. I realized that I could make it through Excell, saving in csv format. A Excell in the first column, for example, fill the Russian words, the second transfer them. All right? : Happy:

* cyber soul,
Good day,

Yes that's right.

1) In one column of the target language in the second Russian. However, later in the import window, you can select any column in the list
2) Then import in csv format. Here it is worth considering that it is necessary to do it in UTF-8 format. Recently revealed that Microsoft Excel does not know how
save csv format in UTF-8. So at this point we recommend using Open Office or Libre Office.
The latter can be downloaded herehttp://ru.libreoffice.org/download/
3) Copy the convenient way the file to your phone, and import.

In the future, we want to make that it was possible to convert directly from the * .xls files.

Good evening,

Lexilize Flashcards - Version: 1.2.9

What's new:

- Now you can import and export Excel files.
- Recycled were all dialog boxes in the application (using only standard android)
- made adaptation of the application for the font size of the "big" and "huge"

We welcome your comments and comments

Attached files

Attached fileFlashCards-release.apk(9.93 MB)

Dankeshn umlaut misses Forum (((very fine. If there is an opportunity to add bitte transcription of the words. It is very beautiful! Thank you for the development of

Post has been editedvadmins - 03.04.17, 22:30

vadmins @ 03.04.17, 21:28*
Dankeshn umlaut misses Forum (((very fine. If there is an opportunity to add bitte transcription of the words. It is very beautiful! Thank you for the development of

Regarding the question of transcriptions. Where would you like to see it? Only in the first game for the studied words? or in all the games?

Also aid to pronunciation, we have implemented a TTS for scoring studied words.
soon publish

Good evening,

Lexilize Flashcards - Version: 1.4.1

What's new:

- made support for tablets, is now a window on the plates should look harmonious
- added TTC for scoring studied words. You can use any TTS, has been installed in the system.

Attached files

Attached file30.apk(6.79 MB)

Rep: (27)
But for some reason I can not find the perfect application of this genre? (This app is almost perfect for me ...

I would like to see a separate regime for the training (and not for oznokomleniya and learning words), which will only cards (without writing the translation and select the correct answer). Thanks in advance.

l2oma @ 26.05.17, 03:59*
But for some reason I can not find the perfect application of this genre? (This app is almost perfect for me ...

I would like to see a separate regime for the training (and not for oznokomleniya and learning words), which will only cards (without writing the translation and select the correct answer). Thanks in advance.

Good evening,

say a word in this mode, and the transfer must be on different sides of the card? And when you click the card that she rolled over?
Or something I missed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 19:47