Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mobile Banking from MegaFon.
Description:
Your mobile phone account - now as a bank!
MegaFon-Bank provides access to the money on a mobile phone balance.
With MegaFon-Bank you can transfer money and make payments from a mobile phone account, as well as control costs, monitor the accrued interest and the cashback, view the balance of family rooms.
Sign up now and find out how to get a bank card MegaFon for additional benefits.
Transfer money and pay for services
• Free transfers between MegaFon numbers across Russia
• Transfers the phone number or credit card
• Payment of the Internet, television, mobile, gaming, social networking, and other services
• Instant replenishment of balance and MegaFon phone card directly from the app with any other card
• Templates payments with the ability to edit and view the balance of family rooms
• The ability to transfer money and pay for services and without the Megaphone card!
view the history of
• The entire history of card transactions and bank through a megaphone on the main screen
• Graphic analyst expenses filters period, categories and payment source
• Detailed information on all expenditures and send a check for e-mail
• Live chat support with 24/7 directly from the application
RECEIVE additional benefits and manage the score
• Information on accrued interest and cashback for the previous period
• Special offers section Shares
• Setting up the application for you - put avatar and choose a suitable background
• Intuitive SMS-banking - a set of short SMS-commands for easy account management
ENSURE SAFETY OF MONEY
• Registration and password change is only a confirmation SMS-functionality
• The ability to quickly block the card and find the closest Salon
• Installation of additional telephone numbers for incoming SMS-notifications about transactions
• Send an online support request for any transaction (just move the operation to the left to open the menu)

Every day we try to improve the application that you are comfortable and pleasant to work with him. If you want to give feedback, ask questions or just make a wish, please contact us via online chat within the MegaFon-Bank or [email protected]

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: PJSC MegaFon
Homepage: https://bank.megafon.ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megafon.bank

Download:
Version: 2.8 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.7.5 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.7.4 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.7.3 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.7.2 update from google play market (gorand39)

Past versions
Version: 2.7.1 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.6 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.1 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.0.3314 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 2.0.3292 Megafon.Bank (froster_dandy)
Version: 1.6.3219 Post в„–89, author froster_dandy

Version: 1.6.3161 Message No. 78 by pokpok
Version: 1.6.3103 MegaFon-Bank
Version: 06/01/2563 MegaFon-Bank (Post pokpok # 79899737)
Version: 1.0.1933 [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=777426&view=findpost&p=73477295"]Soobschenie в„–38, author Def1985 [/ url
Version: 06/01/2555 MegaFon-Bank (Post froster_dandy # 79829919)
Version: 06/01/2337 MegaFon-Bank (Post gar_alex # 79671263)
Version: 1.0.1510 MegaFon-Bank (Post pokpok # 66722553)
Version: 1.0.1474 MegaFon-Bank (Post Def1985 # 63781346)
Version: 1.0.1369 MegaFon-Bank (Post typhoon13 # 60666097)
Version: 1.0.1157 Attached fileMegaFonBank_1.0.1157.apk (9.34 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 05.09.20, 16:10
Reason for edit: Update: The new version 2.8 update from Google Play Market

Rep: (89)
At the moment, the only thing needed this softina - chat with the support :) because nothing in the bank really does not work .... but promise apologize ... :)

Rep: (3)
After you close the application and open it again, it goes into an infinite loop. Pretends to run, but nothing happens. Only helps reset the cache. Appendix raw.

NanowarrioR @ 13.10.2016, 13:57*
Appendix raw.

There all raw ... I hope yet!

Rep: (7)
Excellent app, works fast and without glitches but for the pay TV commission of 15% is certainly too much. I hope not spoil and will add more features.

Like translations earned - SMS comes with a proposal to answer it ... The roaming ... Hmm ...

Rep: (8)
Today I found registered. I would like to transfer money to 100 rubles. from your phone Megaphone Megaphone on wife number. Came the sms: "Deposit failed to provide services necessary to clarify denied passport information Please contact the nearest office of the Operator's office * 123 # Payment on site (address) 100 rub....."
Something like this. Although information about the visit to the office, I have never seen (may have missed?).

Rep: (123)
* levv13,
The card is issued and all connections this service is only at personal visit megaphone salon with a passport. With that I do not know as it is today - it was initially available in a limited number of regions - Moscow, St. Petersburg and some other major cities

Post has been editedmakc.ps - 18.10.16, 22:56

Rep: (158)
Application. MegaFon-Bank update on Google Play.http: //savagemessiahzine.com/pages/g...Fid%3Dcom.megafon.bankUpdated December 22, 2016 g.Tekuschaya version 1.0.1240.) Like it works poka.posle first purchase on the card enrolled on the phone 100R (or not deducted from your phone bill does not understand) 100R can only spend on communication services, which is why the balance is different in the phone and the card. (levv13 (The card is issued and all connections this service is only at personal visit to the salon with a megaphone passport What does not know as it is today -. It was initially available in a limited number of regions - Moscow, St. Petersburg and some other large cities)It is now available everywhere.

Post has been editedpetul - 23.12.16, 20:52

Rep: (64)
petyulya @ 23/12/16, 17:50*
Updated December 22, 2016 g.Tekuschaya version 1.0.1240.

Can anyone lay out the latest version?

Rep: (158)
* Gogino2005
follow this link to update-Google Play:
link
with phone in Google Play, you can update, or just download the latest version and install it.(Maybe someone will spit out the latest version?))here do not know, I lay out there in the Google Play rocked.

Rep: (118)
* Gogino2005
Version: 1.0.1240
Updated: December 22, 2016
Changes: Fixed several bugs.
Attached filecom.megafon.bank_1.0.1240.apk(9.32 MB)

Checking Virustotal:
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
I can not download, the application is downloaded only 9 kb

Rep: (399)
version 1.0.1273

Attached fileMegaFon.Bank 1.0.1273.apk(9.28 MB)
arm / arm64

What's new
Thank you actively use our app! We are always working to improve our service and in the latest version Fixed several bugs. Soon there will be new opportunities and special offers are updated constantly!
your MegaFon.Bank

Shame! Yacht buy, but in the normal programmers money sorry! How to upgrade, because authorization is reset!

Post has been editedtyphoon13 - 20.04.17, 09:20

Rep: (94)
On kastomov not plow pancake

Rep: (399)
version 1.0.1369

Attached fileMegaFon.Bank 1.0.1369.apk(9.47 MB)
arm / arm64

What's new
Increased stability of the application, new features have been added:
- Display cents in the operation of the commission.
- Display of the transaction currency.
- Improvements to the section "Shares".

Finally we spent all card2card. hung from last year! :)

Post has been editedtyphoon13 - 21.04.17, 06:18

Rep: (17)
version 1.0.1474
Attached filemegafonbank-1-0-1474.apk(9.38 MB)

Meet megabit-a-Ayta!
Pay for purchases by credit card MegaFon receive additional mobile traffic and track cumulative megabytes in MegaFon.Bank application.
Swing, while others are just a waste!
your MegaFon.Bank

Post has been editedDef1985 - 04.08.17, 10:17

Rep: (0)
Through the application no translation Th something I can do, visible amount, operation, and I go to the transfer of money and white screen hanging ...

Rep: (17)
Very crude product. Not only the application, but the entire system as a whole. Interest is not charged in time, cash back - at all.

Post has been editedDef1985 - 16.08.17, 11:59

Rep: (1704)
Poorly made application. Yesterday tried to pay online - error. I tried by creating a template - error. A list of payments of subscribers? Is this game the lottery or something? And transfer to another card turned out after hours of fucking. Fail.

Post has been editedslimest - 03.10.17, 13:19

Rep: (1704)
I tried to unsubscribe to support directly from the application menu. I was told! Dialogue fun! We will see the result ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedslimest - 03.10.17, 16:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 13:31