Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note | [problem]
Modem
Did the "topic modem" help you fix the problem?
Yes [ 56 ] ** [23,73%]
Not [ 65 ] ** [27,54%]
Remained the same [ 96 ] ** [40,68%]
Got a brick [ 19 ] ** [8,05%]
Total votes: 236

Rep: (208)
Modems and communicationMeizu M3 Note
PictureL681H / M681Q / M681H / M681C
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Meizu M3 note - Modification and decorations пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | В®FlymeTool пїЅ | Discussion camera Meizu M3 Note пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu M3 Note пїЅ | Meizu Club пїЅ | Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note пїЅ

Important information. Read a must!
  • This topic discusses the quality and ways to improve communication on the Meizu M3 Note.
  • Please read ALL the topic header, perhaps the answer to your question is already there.
  • And don’t write “I’m going to do this and that, how I’ll do it, accomplish your goal:” do it first, and then write
  • I also recommend that you get acquainted with the caps of those links to which are in the top of this post in the rubricator: Discussion M3 Note , Firmware and others.
  • If you have improved communication after changing the firmware, modem, or after using one or another method of improvement, do not write about it immediately, wait at least 2 days (better - more): practice shows that improvement can be observed during the first few hours, and Then dumps occur, speed decreases.
    In order to get a qualified answer, specify more precisely:
  • - what device; (H (M or L) or Q);
  • - what is the firmware at the moment;
  • - what was the box;
  • - changed the ID;
  • - if you restore IMEI, then in what way;
  • - and. etc. and so on ....
    Because well, no one here is a psychic and say that where no one canпїЅ kamakura.
  • Who has problems with the connection, be sure to join the petitions and lay out the logs (instructions on how to collect logs, is under the spoiler) (or open your own instruction how to do it )

Petitions on the manufacturer's website about the quality of communication on m3 laptop:
Go to the site:
1) First petitionhttp: //forum.flymeos.c...od=viewthread&tid=9351,
2) second petition:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post Elastep # 54855485)
3) number 3:Modems and Meizu M3 Note (Post Valeryom # 54861686)
register or log in from your flyme account from your phone and click I have the same:
Attached Image
Also in the branch on the first petition, administrators are asked to post logs, lay out
Instructions for collecting logs
1. Download and install LogReport:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
2. Start the LogReport and click the "Recording log" button
3. Mark all items and click the "Start" button to start logging (minimize the program by returning to the desktop)
4. The most important point: Wait until a problem appears (in this case, signal loss)
5. Expand the LogReport program and click the "Stop" button.
6. The log will be saved to the phone and by the button "Open dir" you can see the resulting folder with the name of the form "Date - time".
7. We archive this folder in the same place, in the Explorer, with the built-in archiver and send it to the manufacturer (that is, upload the log archive to any file sharing service, and publish a link in the subject line, write that this is the log of this problem)

instructions for collecting logs
1. Download and install LogReport:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
2. Start the LogReport and click the "Recording log" button
3. Mark all items and click the "Start" button to start logging (minimize the program by returning to the desktop)
4. The most important point: Wait until a problem appears (in this case, signal loss)
5. Expand the LogReport program and click the "Stop" button.
6. The log will be saved to the phone and by the button "Open dir" you can see the resulting folder with the name of the form "Date - time".
7. We archive this folder in the same place, in the Explorer, with the built-in archiver and send it to the manufacturer (that is, upload the log archive to any file sharing service, and publish a link in this thread, write that this is the log of the problem, then transfer the link to the Meise forum)
Useful information
LTE band operators
About operator icons 2G, 3G, H, H +, LTE, L
More about the types of modern networks (gg, h, h +, lte, 4g)
How to archive modem instruction
We remove the notification in the curtain "No signal" (there is a signal in fact)
Instruction:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note
Screenshots of "before" and "after"
Before:
Attached Image

After:
Attached Image

Simplified Instruction:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post dima3311 # 58147027)

the simplest instruction
it is easy to remove, turn off the service of the type of the balance display on the screen, on my megaphone it was like that through my personal account I turned off this garbage and everything went ...

Recover APN after reset (cannot create new)
Reset engineering menu to factory settings:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post sv_d # 60246005)
Methods of dealing with network dumps / speed reduction
The list is compiled as users of the forum find ways, and not by importance or feedback. Try it, maybe you are lucky the first time, and it may be that only the eighth or tenth method will help - this is individual. Perhaps a combination will help.
1) We check if the service is available: we change old sim cards to new ones (cut better in the communication salon), activate with the operator 3g and 4 g
2) Install another modem (see below)
3) cleaning nvdata folder
(Where is the nvdata folder:short, in detail )
4) turning off unused frequencies (see below)
5) DEFY Baseband Switcher
6) HSPA + Tweaker program:
"solution", albeit temporary, but still - the program is called HSPA + Tweaker (HSPAP Tweaker), the action is very simple - it starts ping a resource at a specified interval and, accordingly, constantly keeps the network. Pluses set here:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post Alexander.Alekseyev # 54194135)
7) In the engineering menu(Telephony / Fast Dormancy / Config FD)
8) Cleaning contacts:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post 404 # 51033708)
9) engineering menu, section Antenna Test:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post karr1d # 56813099)
10) Engineering menu ->IMS + explicit choice of operator in the phone settings
11) Engineering menu + phone settings, tested on lifecell Ukraine - try it on your operator, the difference is that Lifecell via ussd request "* 123 * 30 #" turns on the Internet without settings
12) Engineering menu, Fast Dormancy, Config FD + other menu: LTE / GSM auto (PRL)
13) Engineering menu + tweaks in build.prop Use with caution, as some build.prop parameters are repeated and have different meanings. At the same time, there are positive reviews about this method - see the discussion below this post, 2 pp.
14) In the engineering menu (without unloading the engineering menu itself), it works before loading:
Modems and Meizu M3 Note (Post Jef Chenger # 65836365)
15) Fill OTA firmware
16) Engineering menu (PCS1900.GSM850 / C2K test Mode SPIRENT ...)
Working combinations:
1) Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post by mazda016 # 55046224)
2) Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post kamakura # 56761754)
Modem Installation Instructions
Before you install other versions of modems, decide whether you need it, that you are not comfortable with the current one, and whether you understand what you are doing.
Everything you do with your phone, you do at your own risk!
GreY_Foxer @ 08/05/16, 10:48*
I also draw your attention that after flashing the modem, its version is displayed in the information on the phone, it will not change.

Installation video tutorial
Preferred modem installation method
take files from the archive with the modem
manually drop them into the appropriate folders, removing from there what is there (/ system / etc / firmware and / system / etc / mddb folders)
set rights:
N for folders
R for files
How to set permissions
Pluses leave here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware

Install via Flashfire

Installation via terminal
Unzip and put the modem folder in the root of the phone.
In the terminal, enter commands
su
cd sdcard / modem
sh 1.sh
Download the necessary software and put a plus here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware

Modem firmware using flashtool

Modems
Modems are universal, suitable for all phone revisions.
If the installation method is not specified in the post with the modem, then the modem assembly is intended for installation by the "preferred" method - by copying to the appropriate folders.
The links show modems from the corresponding firmware, the numbers and letters in the link indicate the firmware version from which the modem is pulled:

1) 5.6.8.2
2) 5.6.8.16
3) 5.6.9.20
4) 5.1.10.0Рђ
5) 5.1.11.0Рђ
6) 5.1.6.2A
7) 5.6.11.22g beta
8) 5.6.11.21g
9) 5.1.3.4A
10) 6.6.11.30Daily
11) 6.0.0.0A
12) 6.7.1.5G beta and 6.6.12.30G beta
13) 6.7.1.22G beta
14) 6.7.1.22G beta
15) 5.1.3.3Gtakenfrom plum
16) 5.1.3.2G
17) 6.7.2.15G beta
18) Fantom v3(build based on modem from another phone), authorLikam
19) 6.8.8.16 daily
20) 6.7.4.1A daily
21) 6.0.2.0Рђ

Turn off unused frequencies
Through the engineering menu:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
Through another engineering menu:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
If IMEI has flown, do not panic, but restore
Method 1: delete the folder and the engineering menu
Through the root of the explorer we go to the folder data =>Further folder nvram =>md. there is a folder NVRAM
Make a backup copy of the folder. Next, we delete it, wait, or reboot the phone.

Go to the engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *)
Top tab Connectiviti: CDS Information =>Radio Information =>Phone 1 from this menu item to record both IMEI, and the first and second.

In the line after AT + (At the very top) we write E. The choice will be AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and AT + EGMR = 1.10, "".
First select AT + EGMR = 1.7, "". In quotes we write your first IMEI. (you should get AT + EGMR = 1.7, "867312665444899") Under the line, click on SEND AT COMMAND. Below goes the inscription AT command is mSent. It is necessary to put a space after AT +, but to put it after you have pressed E, you have chosen AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and entered IMEI!
Then, similarly, enter the second IMEI in quotes, but after AT + EGMR = 1.10, ""
Click SEND AT COMMAND, see below again AT command is mSent.
Restart the phone and enjoy life!
Pluses set here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
Method 2: FlyTweak's program, instructions
Method 3: delete the contents of the folder nvdata
Method to restore imei after the meeting when changing frequencies in the engineering menu in the tab: Telephony in the menu: BandeMode on any firmware with index A and G on any devices.
We get Root-rights and set Total Commander there tab: The root file system then go to the folder: nvdata and select everything there and delete! Restart the body and everything is restored! Even after a reboot, flashing and hard-reset imei will not fly off! I also solved this problem with the intermittent loss of communication. Personally verified!
Plus we put here:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Noteuser deleted his post
The same instruction, but painted in more detail:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post Partos # 53905373)
Method 4: В®Chamelephon program
Change IMEI. Free application for smartphones on MediaTek 65XX processors. Root access required.В®Chamelephon
5. delete nvdata folder and reboot without simok
6. restoring a previously saved MP0B_001 file from nvram

Many ways:I want to change IMEI (Fasting Farngsvort # 35587929)
Polls archive
Attached Image

Finding the cause (assumptions and observations)
Information from the logs: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE
Today I have a little analyzed the log, which I sent to developers:
It just turned out to be successful - at the beginning of the log the Internet was, then somewhere in the middle the Internet disappeared.
That is, according to the idea, there should be an event in the log that just led to Ineta’s dump ...
For example, how do you get these lines from the log?

11-08 17: 56: 39.181 1934 2350 D RilRequest: [5729]<RIL_REQUEST_GET_CELL_INFO_LIST error: com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE ret =
11-08 17: 56: 39.181 1934 1934 D SvlteSST: [LteSST1] EVENT_GET_CELL_INFO_LIST: error ret null, e = com.android.internal.telephony. CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE

Eh, to know what file to watch ... Maybe they would help these Chinese.

a source:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note
Freeze when moving from one base to the next
Chinese 3G Internet (TD-SCDMA) has nothing to do with ours (WCDMA / HSPA), so it’s not surprising that everything is OK with China.
Today I downloaded the NetMonitor program, based on their logs, 3G Internet hangs at the moment when the phone changes the base station. It can be either freer or closer. Even standing in one place the phone constantly jumps from one to another. On average, there are 7 cells in communication and they are all constantly on the move. For Kiev, under Brovary, only two base stations are in touch, and their phone is stupidly holding them dead, as a result there are no dumps.
Most likely this is a problem in the software itself, and not in the hardware. It remains to wait for updates on or sell and buy another body without childhood diseases)

A source:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note
The fall in speed is observed after the termination of the use of the Internet
Valeryom @ 11/04/2016, 19:27*
I noticed that if you test the speed continuously, it does not fall. Falls only after a two-minute, approximately, pause. As if the internet connection is in standby mode, some goes and does not return ...

Incorrect display of signal level
Found an article about the signal level 3g. Judging from the article, we have not observed the correct signal level display! At -90dbm, the phone shows 5 divisions, but it should be 3! Maybe the antenna is rather weak with us?
Link to article
http://3ginternet-nnov.ru/signal
[Attachment = "9079958: S61114-105842.jpg"] [Attachment = "9079966: S61114-105651.jpg"]
Iron problem: need to clean the contacts
404 @ 07.07.2016, 20:44 *
Once again I will write, the problem with the connection is not only software. I didn’t catch 3G at all ... but ... After disassembling, bending and the number of contacts, it keeps stable, “without breaks”, firmware 5.1.3.1A
maybe a problem with encryption

GPS
Why deleted my post?
In 90% of cases, the answers to your questions are already in the subject or are presented in a header.
Use the search Picture

Especially for those who are too lazy to read:

Attached Image

Picture
For filling caps, please contact UV.TS (LdrLo)

Post has been editedLdrlo - 13.11.19, 15:40
Reason for editing: option number 16

Rep: (44)
Amup40h @ 10.10.2016, 19:09*
Made a full reset, wipe, wipe davick, 2 firmware china and global, effect 0.

It is with the formatting of the internal storage? What kind of machine do you have? What firmware are you trying? It's just very strange, because after formatting the internal storage, all folders are also formatted, including the folder nvdata. Try a different operator. If this does not help, bring it to the service.

Post has been editedkamakura - 11.10.16, 16:23

Rep: (13)
* kamakura,
I live in Tajikistan, nobody knows about Meise here ... This problem is not only mine, another person wrote this. That even after wipes the problem remains. Simka changed, reset through the settings with checkmarks. Nothing helps ... Maybe I think I should take the nvram folder from someone and put it myself?

Rep: (44)
Amup40h @ 10.10.2016, 19:34*
I live in Tajikistan, nobody knows about Meise here ... This problem is not only mine, another person wrote this. That even after wipes the problem remains. Simka changed, reset through the settings with checkmarks. Nothing helps ... Maybe I think I should take the nvram folder from someone and put it myself?

And everything was normal from the box? And the operator forcibly selected 3G?

* kamakura,
From the box, everything is fine, the only Internet disappeared for a couple of seconds. In online games disconnect. I thought it would help, in the end, without anything)))

Rep: (3)
The people stuck the sim card yota is always on the h + site, only the official one can open them because the month is not paid on it, and on the body 2 it always falls off on the H just (no plus)! You can judge that on yota all the rules will be if I pay, what do you think?

Post has been editednick608 - 11.10.16, 20:54

Rep: (337)
Problem revealed
amup40h @ 11.10.16 14:56*
After deleting the contents of nvdata

This is a soft action, right?
So after a full peteproshivki with full formatting, everything should be as it should ... and software issues should become "stock"
Is not it?
If after the correct correction of the "like" software jamb there is a problem, then the jamb is not at all software ..
IMHO.

Rep: (0)
I have the same problem that I do not see 3G, but I see it on another sim card, but 3G also does not see
This appeared after deleting the nvdata files in order to restore it
Before that, everything worked
If the cant is not soft, then how to explain what the lute catches and 2g catches? And how to explain the fact that everything worked before? Did you burn the iron by deleting the folder?

Post has been editedRazzeedo - 12.10.16, 01:41

* Razzeedo
Problem solved. I have a 3G flies now. Write in a personal, phone model and production date, I'll tell you what's what.

And so if you have lost 3G after deleting the folder nvdata
Panicking
1. Flash the firmware that was originally (out of the box)
2. Remove the SIM card, insert the empty tray back into place, turn off WiFi.
3. Delete the nvdata folder.
4. Reboot and wait a couple of minutes.
5. Next, turn off the smartphone, insert the sim card and turn it back on.
Voila, 3G in place, dumps have not been observed for 8 hours (I play online games)

P.S. Then you can flash the new firmware.
P.S.S If you have not changed the firmware at all (out of the box), I don’t know if the advice will help.

Post has been editedamup40h - 12.10.16, 07:23

If someone had it right away and this method will help

* amup40h Have you tried to remove nvdata according to the instructions that were here before yours? Did she help you?

Post has been editednick608 - 12.10.16, 07:52

Rep: (5)
* amup40h

Did you have only dumps or the same low Internet speed? More precisely, not low, but in general almost zero ..

* nick608
After I deleted the nvdata folder according to the instructions, I completely lost 3g. Only E was.
* Kot_Tom,
I completely lost 3g after manipulating the nvdata folder. And before that there were dumps and H + disappeared.

Post has been editedamup40h - 12.10.16, 09:16

* amup40h , I did as you wrote, only the firmware is not the one that was, perhaps this is not necessary (firmware if that is 5.1.10.0A)
Everything worked, now I am writing from 3G
thank

* Razzeedo check out better, it can work for a while, and then everything

* nick608 Well, I now look like the whole day with the Internet turned on and find out, yes, I am ready every day to delete this folder, the main thing is the availability of the Internet is normal.
It remains to figure out why there is no LT on the biline, but on the megaphone there is.

Rep: (4)
* Razzeedo , probably because the biline frequency band 20 (850mhz) because the Internet is lte, or there are no towers nearby.

Rep: (2)
Useless, tried everything, can some kind of roll? What the Chinasses fixed (

* SH12C Well, at the expense of the towers is unlikely, because in the center of St. Petersburg they should be, so rather with the frequency of trouble, well, it's a shame to have to buy a megaphone.

Rep: (4)
I finally rolled back yesterday after upgrading from 5.1.3.3g пј€5.1.3.4gпј‰ to my native 5.1.3.2g with which it came. Already a little less than a day there are no problems, and while I was sitting on my native firmware there were no problems. m681h

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/11/20, 13:30