Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note | [problem]
Modem
Did the "topic modem" help you fix the problem?
Yes [ 55 ] ** [23,71%]
Not [ 65 ] ** [28,02%]
Remained the same [ 94 ] ** [40,52%]
Got a brick [ 18 ] ** [7,76%]
Total votes: 232

Rep: (208)
Modems and communicationMeizu M3 Note
PictureL681H / M681Q / M681H / M681C
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Meizu M3 note - Modification and decorations пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | В®FlymeTool пїЅ | Discussion camera Meizu M3 Note пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu M3 Note пїЅ | Meizu Club пїЅ | Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note пїЅ

Important information. Read a must!
  • This topic discusses the quality and ways to improve communication on the Meizu M3 Note.
  • Please read ALL the topic header, perhaps the answer to your question is already there.
  • And don’t write “I’m going to do this and that, how I’ll do it, accomplish your goal:” do it first, and then write
  • I also recommend that you get acquainted with the caps of those links to which are in the top of this post in the rubricator: Discussion M3 Note , Firmware and others.
  • If you have improved communication after changing the firmware, modem, or after using one or another method of improvement, do not write about it immediately, wait at least 2 days (better - more): practice shows that improvement can be observed during the first few hours, and Then dumps occur, speed decreases.
    In order to get a qualified answer, specify more precisely:
  • - what device; (H (M or L) or Q);
  • - what is the firmware at the moment;
  • - what was the box;
  • - changed the ID;
  • - if you restore IMEI, then in what way;
  • - and. etc. and so on ....
    Because well, no one here is a psychic and say that where no one canпїЅ kamakura.
  • Who has problems with the connection, be sure to join the petitions and lay out the logs (instructions on how to collect logs, is under the spoiler) (or open your own instruction how to do it )

Petitions on the manufacturer's website about the quality of communication on m3 laptop:
Go to the site:
1) First petitionhttp: //forum.flymeos.c...od=viewthread&tid=9351,
2) second petition:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post Elastep # 54855485)
3) number 3:Modems and Meizu M3 Note (Post Valeryom # 54861686)
register or log in from your flyme account from your phone and click I have the same:
Attached Image
Also in the branch on the first petition, administrators are asked to post logs, lay out
Instructions for collecting logs
1. Download and install LogReport:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
2. Start the LogReport and click the "Recording log" button
3. Mark all items and click the "Start" button to start logging (minimize the program by returning to the desktop)
4. The most important point: Wait until a problem appears (in this case, signal loss)
5. Expand the LogReport program and click the "Stop" button.
6. The log will be saved to the phone and by the button "Open dir" you can see the resulting folder with the name of the form "Date - time".
7. We archive this folder in the same place, in the Explorer, with the built-in archiver and send it to the manufacturer (that is, upload the log archive to any file sharing service, and publish a link in the subject line, write that this is the log of this problem)

instructions for collecting logs
1. Download and install LogReport:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
2. Start the LogReport and click the "Recording log" button
3. Mark all items and click the "Start" button to start logging (minimize the program by returning to the desktop)
4. The most important point: Wait until a problem appears (in this case, signal loss)
5. Expand the LogReport program and click the "Stop" button.
6. The log will be saved to the phone and by the button "Open dir" you can see the resulting folder with the name of the form "Date - time".
7. We archive this folder in the same place, in the Explorer, with the built-in archiver and send it to the manufacturer (that is, upload the log archive to any file sharing service, and publish a link in this thread, write that this is the log of the problem, then transfer the link to the Meise forum)
Useful information
LTE band operators
About operator icons 2G, 3G, H, H +, LTE, L
More about the types of modern networks (gg, h, h +, lte, 4g)
How to archive modem instruction
We remove the notification in the curtain "No signal" (there is a signal in fact)
Instruction:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note
Screenshots of "before" and "after"
Before:
Attached Image

After:
Attached Image

Simplified Instruction:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post dima3311 # 58147027)

the simplest instruction
it is easy to remove, turn off the service of the type of the balance display on the screen, on my megaphone it was like that through my personal account I turned off this garbage and everything went ...

Recover APN after reset (cannot create new)
Reset engineering menu to factory settings:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post sv_d # 60246005)
Methods of dealing with network dumps / speed reduction
The list is compiled as users of the forum find ways, and not by importance or feedback. Try it, maybe you are lucky the first time, and it may be that only the eighth or tenth method will help - this is individual. Perhaps a combination will help.
1) We check if the service is available: we change old sim cards to new ones (cut better in the communication salon), activate with the operator 3g and 4 g
2) Install another modem (see below)
3) cleaning nvdata folder
(Where is the nvdata folder:short, in detail )
4) turning off unused frequencies (see below)
5) DEFY Baseband Switcher
6) HSPA + Tweaker program:
"solution", albeit temporary, but still - the program is called HSPA + Tweaker (HSPAP Tweaker), the action is very simple - it starts ping a resource at a specified interval and, accordingly, constantly keeps the network. Pluses set here:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post Alexander.Alekseyev # 54194135)
7) In the engineering menu(Telephony / Fast Dormancy / Config FD)
8) Cleaning contacts:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post 404 # 51033708)
9) engineering menu, section Antenna Test:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post karr1d # 56813099)
10) Engineering menu ->IMS + explicit choice of operator in the phone settings
11) Engineering menu + phone settings, tested on lifecell Ukraine - try it on your operator, the difference is that Lifecell via ussd request "* 123 * 30 #" turns on the Internet without settings
12) Engineering menu, Fast Dormancy, Config FD + other menu: LTE / GSM auto (PRL)
13) Engineering menu + tweaks in build.prop Use with caution, as some build.prop parameters are repeated and have different meanings. At the same time, there are positive reviews about this method - see the discussion below this post, 2 pp.
14) In the engineering menu (without unloading the engineering menu itself), it works before loading:
Modems and Meizu M3 Note (Post Jef Chenger # 65836365)
15) Fill OTA firmware
16) Engineering menu (PCS1900.GSM850 / C2K test Mode SPIRENT ...)
Working combinations:
1) Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post by mazda016 # 55046224)
2) Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post kamakura # 56761754)
Modem Installation Instructions
Before you install other versions of modems, decide whether you need it, that you are not comfortable with the current one, and whether you understand what you are doing.
Everything you do with your phone, you do at your own risk!
GreY_Foxer @ 08/05/16, 10:48*
I also draw your attention that after flashing the modem, its version is displayed in the information on the phone, it will not change.

Installation video tutorial
Preferred modem installation method
take files from the archive with the modem
manually drop them into the appropriate folders, removing from there what is there (/ system / etc / firmware and / system / etc / mddb folders)
set rights:
N for folders
R for files
How to set permissions
Pluses leave here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware

Install via Flashfire

Installation via terminal
Unzip and put the modem folder in the root of the phone.
In the terminal, enter commands
su
cd sdcard / modem
sh 1.sh
Download the necessary software and put a plus here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware

Modem firmware using flashtool

Modems
Modems are universal, suitable for all phone revisions.
If the installation method is not specified in the post with the modem, then the modem assembly is intended for installation by the "preferred" method - by copying to the appropriate folders.
The links show modems from the corresponding firmware, the numbers and letters in the link indicate the firmware version from which the modem is pulled:

1) 5.6.8.2
2) 5.6.8.16
3) 5.6.9.20
4) 5.1.10.0Рђ
5) 5.1.11.0Рђ
6) 5.1.6.2A
7) 5.6.11.22g beta
8) 5.6.11.21g
9) 5.1.3.4A
10) 6.6.11.30Daily
11) 6.0.0.0A
12) 6.7.1.5G beta and 6.6.12.30G beta
13) 6.7.1.22G beta
14) 6.7.1.22G beta
15) 5.1.3.3Gtakenfrom plum
16) 5.1.3.2G
17) 6.7.2.15G beta
18) Fantom v3(build based on modem from another phone), authorLikam
19) 6.8.8.16 daily
20) 6.7.4.1A daily
21) 6.0.2.0Рђ

Turn off unused frequencies
Through the engineering menu:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
Through another engineering menu:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
If IMEI has flown, do not panic, but restore
Method 1: delete the folder and the engineering menu
Through the root of the explorer we go to the folder data =>Further folder nvram =>md. there is a folder NVRAM
Make a backup copy of the folder. Next, we delete it, wait, or reboot the phone.

Go to the engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *)
Top tab Connectiviti: CDS Information =>Radio Information =>Phone 1 from this menu item to record both IMEI, and the first and second.

In the line after AT + (At the very top) we write E. The choice will be AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and AT + EGMR = 1.10, "".
First select AT + EGMR = 1.7, "". In quotes we write your first IMEI. (you should get AT + EGMR = 1.7, "867312665444899") Under the line, click on SEND AT COMMAND. Below goes the inscription AT command is mSent. It is necessary to put a space after AT +, but to put it after you have pressed E, you have chosen AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and entered IMEI!
Then, similarly, enter the second IMEI in quotes, but after AT + EGMR = 1.10, ""
Click SEND AT COMMAND, see below again AT command is mSent.
Restart the phone and enjoy life!
Pluses set here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
Method 2: FlyTweak's program, instructions
Method 3: delete the contents of the folder nvdata
Method to restore imei after the meeting when changing frequencies in the engineering menu in the tab: Telephony in the menu: BandeMode on any firmware with index A and G on any devices.
We get Root-rights and set Total Commander there tab: The root file system then go to the folder: nvdata and select everything there and delete! Restart the body and everything is restored! Even after a reboot, flashing and hard-reset imei will not fly off! I also solved this problem with the intermittent loss of communication. Personally verified!
Plus we put here:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Noteuser deleted his post
The same instruction, but painted in more detail:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note (Post Partos # 53905373)
Method 4: В®Chamelephon program
Change IMEI. Free application for smartphones on MediaTek 65XX processors. Root access required.В®Chamelephon
5. delete nvdata folder and reboot without simok
6. restoring a previously saved MP0B_001 file from nvram

Many ways:I want to change IMEI (Fasting Farngsvort # 35587929)
Polls archive
Attached Image

Finding the cause (assumptions and observations)
Information from the logs: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE
Today I have a little analyzed the log, which I sent to developers:
It just turned out to be successful - at the beginning of the log the Internet was, then somewhere in the middle the Internet disappeared.
That is, according to the idea, there should be an event in the log that just led to Ineta’s dump ...
For example, how do you get these lines from the log?

11-08 17: 56: 39.181 1934 2350 D RilRequest: [5729]<RIL_REQUEST_GET_CELL_INFO_LIST error: com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE ret =
11-08 17: 56: 39.181 1934 1934 D SvlteSST: [LteSST1] EVENT_GET_CELL_INFO_LIST: error ret null, e = com.android.internal.telephony. CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE

Eh, to know what file to watch ... Maybe they would help these Chinese.

a source:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note
Freeze when moving from one base to the next
Chinese 3G Internet (TD-SCDMA) has nothing to do with ours (WCDMA / HSPA), so it’s not surprising that everything is OK with China.
Today I downloaded the NetMonitor program, based on their logs, 3G Internet hangs at the moment when the phone changes the base station. It can be either freer or closer. Even standing in one place the phone constantly jumps from one to another. On average, there are 7 cells in communication and they are all constantly on the move. For Kiev, under Brovary, only two base stations are in touch, and their phone is stupidly holding them dead, as a result there are no dumps.
Most likely this is a problem in the software itself, and not in the hardware. It remains to wait for updates on or sell and buy another body without childhood diseases)

A source:Modems and communication Meizu M3 Note
The fall in speed is observed after the termination of the use of the Internet
Valeryom @ 11/04/2016, 19:27*
I noticed that if you test the speed continuously, it does not fall. Falls only after a two-minute, approximately, pause. As if the internet connection is in standby mode, some goes and does not return ...

Incorrect display of signal level
Found an article about the signal level 3g. Judging from the article, we have not observed the correct signal level display! At -90dbm, the phone shows 5 divisions, but it should be 3! Maybe the antenna is rather weak with us?
Link to article
http://3ginternet-nnov.ru/signal
[Attachment = "9079958: S61114-105842.jpg"] [Attachment = "9079966: S61114-105651.jpg"]
Iron problem: need to clean the contacts
404 @ 07.07.2016, 20:44 *
Once again I will write, the problem with the connection is not only software. I didn’t catch 3G at all ... but ... After disassembling, bending and the number of contacts, it keeps stable, “without breaks”, firmware 5.1.3.1A
maybe a problem with encryption

GPS
Why deleted my post?
In 90% of cases, the answers to your questions are already in the subject or are presented in a header.
Use the search Picture

Especially for those who are too lazy to read:

Attached Image

Picture
For filling caps, please contact UV.TS (LdrLo)

Post has been editedLdrlo - 13.11.19, 15:40
Reason for editing: option number 16

Rep: (25)
IMEI Recovery

Through the root of the explorer we go into the folderdata =>next folder nvram => md . there is a folder NVRAM
delete it, wait, or restart the phone.

Go to the engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *)
Top tabConnectiviti: CDS Information => Radio information => Phone 1 from this menu item record both IMEI and the first and second.

In line afterAT + (At the very top) we write E. Comes to choose AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and AT + EGMR = 1.10, "" .
choose firstAT + EGMR = 1.7, "" . In quotes we write your first IMEI. (it should work AT + EGMR = 1.7, "867312665444899" ) Under the line click on SEND AT COMMAND. Below goes the inscription AT command is mSent. It is necessary to put a space after AT +, but to put it after you have pressed E, you have chosen AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and entered IMEI!
Then, similarly, enter the second IMEI in quotes, but after AT + EGMR = 1.10, ""
Click SEND AT COMMAND, see below again AT command is mSent.

Restart the phone and enjoy life!

P.S I suggest adding to the cap!

Rep: (844)
Modem from 5.1.3.4Рђ

DbgInfo_LR11.W1539.MD.MP_WT6755_66_SZ_L_MOLY_LR11_W1539_MD_MP_V9_P37_2016_06_12_16_19_1_ulwctg_n
Installation throughFlashfire

Attached files

Attached filemodem.zip(64.37 MB)

Post has been edited1Speede1 - 23.06.16, 21:06

Rep: (10)
Hello! I express my gratitude to all who participated in the discussion of the restoration of imei m3 note!
Special thankswinalex73 and dagrus for the help !!!
And of course a special thanks to Meizu M3 note for the wretched camera and the same falling off Internet 3g / 4g
In general, in short, there were problems with 3G and decided to dig into the frequencies in the engineering menu .... well, as is usually the case, we first read and then read the forums))) Where it is written not to touch the frequencies in the header - there will be problems with imei !!!
Now how imei is restored:
1) made a root of rights (via Kingroot) downloaded this onehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...3.1.0.1125_105002.exe,with the younger version did not work (or I did something wrong)
2) set the root explorer herehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...oot+Explorer-4.0.1.apkand deleted the data = folder>nvram =>mdnvram (the conductor failed with another root)
3) Install FlyTweak this onehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/7592472/aftpp.apk
I went to tab 4 and there I first imei 1 - I switched to tab 1 and rebooted the phone (i.e. I installed and rebooted via tweek)
After the reboot, I checked the information about the phone and made sure that the ime applied
then also installed 2 imey
Through the engineering menu, the AT + command could not install an email even after receiving the root - one hell wrote the error "not allowed in UserBuild"
Here in brief, something like this!

Rep: (111)
Judging byqms , at my hint, helped a lot. Suitable for new models with mtk.

Instructions for restoring imei:

1. Set root rights (you can through kingroot or another program) Kingroot (you need to enable usb debugging, settings>developer mode);

2. Through the program В® Root explorer go to the data = folder>Further folder nvram =>md. there is a folder NVRAM, delete it, wait, or reboot the phone. (Updated at the request of Wobler777);

3. Download version 2.0, if not, then below. linkВ® FlyTweak's ;

4. Tab 4 ->Hammer first 1 imei ->reboot the machine. Further 2 imei ->reboot.

If it does not help, add.Instructions Logvinenko_s, ATP also

Post has been editeddagrus - 28.03.17, 22:31
Reason for editing: Supplement for confident recovery

Rep: (16)
Once again I will write, the problem with the connection is not only software. I didn’t catch 3G at all ... but ... After disassembling, bending and the number of contacts, it keeps stable, “without breaks”, firmware 5.1.3.1A

Rep: (17)
404 @ 07.07.2016, 21:44 *

Maybe we also have problems with the antenna, who knows. Only I'm not going to disassemble, I do not want to lose the guarantee. And as I understand, I will definitely check all the cables, you just need not forget about it.

Rep: (268)
I put the modem from 5.1.3.3G on the Chinese 3.5A with handles, since the Internet was hanging - I'll see how it behaves in two days ..

who needsAttached fileModem 5.1.3.3G.rar(61.48 MB)
, change by rutexplorer - in the system / etc folder are completely folders that are in the archive with rights listed for any system files ..

Rep: (213)
Flashfire is by itself a young project that has its own bugs, especially on our phone model.
I must remind you that you do everything at your own peril and risk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this post I will upload current versions of modems for firmware viaFlashfire

At the moment, the current modem from the firmware 5.6.8.2

A way for completely lazy, or newbies who are afraid to mess up anything in the system folders.

Before all manipulations, make sure that you have root-rights,USB debugging enabled worth Super SU and current FlashFire version

Instruction:
1) Download zip archive
2) Copy to sd card root
3) Start Flashfire
4) Select (with a plus on a red background) firmware zip ota, select the archive on the memory card, and launch the installation (no tickboxes should be put / removed)

Very important
The process of flashing with a flash fire is approximately the same (after launch):
-Black screen for a while
-Then run through the white lines with the text, over the lines in big letters LOADING (preparation for firmware)
-Black screen
-Then directly installing the file - writes in white letters at the bottom of the screen - installing zip ota Modem_5.6.8.2.zip ....(IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THIS ITEM, THEN THE MODEM HASN'T BREAKED, READ THE INFORMATION BELOW)
Then reboot.

Thanks for the help and advice.1Speede1

I also draw your attention that after flashing the modem, its version is displayed in the information on the phone, it will not change.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the modem is not flashed
A new circumstance has appeared - I just learned the hard way that modem firmware does not always run from the first / second / third / fourth time, for some reason it is not clear, most likely a flashfire bug.
If you didn’t have an active window with the inscription on the bottom of the screen installing zip ota Modem_5.6.8.2.zip .... during the firmware after the black screens (see the firmware process above), then the modem firmware is 100%NOT PASSED.
In order to be sure that the modem is stitched -
1) During the firmware should be the item described above (installing zip ota ...).

2) go to the folder on the FLASHFIRE \ lastlog device, open it on the phone (as text, in the same "HTML Viewer) and in the LOWEST should be our script (under the spoiler below). When I did not run the firmware, the script in log was not.
I did it successfully - the script appeared in the log.
Script
et_progress (0.0);
set_progress (0.0);
ui_print ("======================================");
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| Modem |");
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| For |");
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| Meizu M3 Note |");
ui_print ("| |");
set_progress (0.1);

mount ("ext4", "EMMC", "/ emmc @ android", "/ system");
delete_recursive ("system / etc / mddb");
set_progress (0.2);
package_extract_dir ("system", "/ system");
set_progress (0.3);
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| File installation |");
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| .... |");
ui_print ("| |");
unmount ("/ system");
set_progress (0.4);
run_program ("/ sbin / sleep", "5");
set_progress (0.5);
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| ALL READY! |");
ui_print ("| |");
ui_print ("| ENJOY! :) |");
ui_print ("| |");
set_progress (1.0);
run_program ("/ sbin / reboot", "n");

In any case, for complete confidence - after the firmware, you can go to the \ system \ etc \ mddb and \ system \ etc \ firmware folders with any root-guide and check whether the files have been replaced (you can unpack the modem archive from this post on your computer, and check the names) or check the date of the file change, it should be different from the one before the modem firmware.
After a successful firmware (the second time), my files were replaced, but the date of the change was01.08.2008... but everything works, if someone happens to something like this - do not panic.

If you do not want to flash at all
Here are some tips that, according to user feedback, had a positive effect:
- Enable USB debugging in developer settings
- Download file
- Rename file
- Reboot, clear background running programs

Attached files

Attached fileModem5.6.8.2new.zip(64.51 MB)

Post has been editedGrey_Foxer - 13.09.16, 17:03
Reason for editing: Added relevant information.

Rep: (638)
Guys, how to flash a modem manually?

1. take files from the archive with the modem
  2. manually drop them into the appropriate folders, removing from there what is there (/ system / etc / firmware and / system / etc / mddb folders)
  3. set rights

Supplements from the curator (for placement in the header):
For all system applications and folders in which they lie, the rights must be:
N for folders
R for files
Video example installation rights P and G

You can take the current archive with modem files in the header in the firmware / modems section, just unpack them and take the necessary files.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedbraat - 14.12.16, 09:17

Rep: (844)
Installing a modem through the terminal version 5.6.8.16 for any firmware version

Download 5.6.8.16 Attached file5.6.8.16 modem.zip (64.51 MB)

Unpack and put the modem folder in the root of the phone .
To install Supersu 2.76andBusybox
Launch Terminal emulator

Enter commands
su
cd sdcard / modem
sh 1.sh

I also draw your attention that after flashing the modem, its version displayed in the information about the phone WILL NOT CHANGE

Post has been editedGrey_Foxer - 17.08.16, 12:50
Reason for editing: corrected info that the modem does not change in the phone information

Rep: (23)
!!! Those who fall off the internet tele2 3G, do this: go to the engineering menu - bandmode and remove extra tick, leaving only in GSM mode, DCS-1800 in the UMTS mode, WCDMA-IMT-2000 do not forget to press the "set". Dumps there is little, they are, but if you compare with what was, heaven and earth! Speed ​​has become much more stable !!! Firmware did not help, did not help and change modem 5.6.8.2. It like many posing 3a, and no speed (9 kb. / Sec.) Or will happen + H velocity is, after a few seconds 3a and again all .. H +, speed still 10.8 kb. / from
Meizu m3 note M681H.
Attached Image

Supplement from the curator:
1) When switching off frequencies in the engineering menu, remember that different operators may use different frequencies. The same operator may use different frequencies depending on the region. Conclusion - leave the frequencies that are suitable for you, mindlessly do not need to.(asking questions about the supported frequencies by different operators in the subject is not necessary, information is freely available on the Internet)
3) During the frequency cut-off bmogut popping up errors, do not pay attention to them. The main thing is that after a reboot, the items were still disabled.
2) When you try to change the frequency of LTE youwill fly IMEI .
(If for the first time you didn’t read this far, then imei restoration instructions in the topic header will help you)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGrey_Foxer - 24.08.16, 17:15
Reason for editing: add-on for caps

Rep: (40)
Modem from 5.6.9.20

Download for installation via the terminal:Attached filemodem.zip(80.12 MB)

Installation Instructions:
Enter commands
su
cd sdcard / modem
sh 1.sh

Download to install via flashfire:Attached filemodemf.zip(80.16 MB)

Installation Instructions:
Before all manipulations, make sure that you have root-rights, USB debugging is enabled, Super SU costs and the current version of FlashFire
1) Download zip archive
2) Copy to sd card root
3) Start Flashfire
4) Select (with a plus on a red background) firmware zip ota, select the archive on the memory card, and launch the installation (no tickboxes should be put / removed)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGrey_Foxer - 22.09.16, 09:31

Rep: (38)
I posted it in discussions, but in order to reach the maximum audience I write here too.
POSSIBLE solution with network dumps
I learned on a foreign resource that all MTK 67xx processors have 3G dumps
And that is what solution is being proposed. I did it myself, but in the place where I am with 3G, everything is bad, therefore I ask you to test and leave a review
1. Go to the settings of the smart touch and assign the opening of the menu to the bottom-up swipe (this is important! Opens an additional menu in the applications)
2. go to dialing and dial * # * # 4636 # * # *
3. A menu appears, select Phone Information
4. In this submenu we swipe smart touch up, a submenu opens (transparent, poorly readable), there we press Select Radio station
5. A list of radio stations appears, select EURO Band there !!!!!!!!
6. we wait while it will be recustomized and we reboot phone
7. observe, write a review here
P.S. I have a L681h with international firmware

Post has been editedKharitonych - 04.10.16, 23:14

Rep: (250)
* kupriyanov71,
Does not help. Therefore, I ask the guys to drop 2 folders from their Q devices. But see each road only their own shirt, which is closer to the body. From the moment of my post already 3 people with such phones asked idiotic questions.
I can't make anything out of the air either. It remains to wait.

Added 10/7/2016 20:37:

* Rockchip,
You can, by picking resources

Rep: (119)
* Vombat That is not the case?

Attached Image

Rep: (250)
* sanches ...,
Who knows, but definitely worth a try. Throw.
It would be interesting to flash the modem, the screen of which I posted, and this is the phone of a respected ki11me.
The most interesting thing to take from an unsharp phone, but for a factory made.

Post has been editedVombat - 07.10.16, 20:56

Rep: (119)
* Vombat Hold Attached fileModem 5.1.10.0A.zip (64.54 MB)

Post has been editedsanches ... - 07.10.16, 22:45
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (86)
Duplicate here, as a proven way to deal with dumps.

EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!
Who has problems with 3g / H + dumps

I do not quite understand why this method of dealing with communication dumps is not widely advertised, but it is fixed in the header asIMEI recovery method number 3.
MeanwhileI want to warn that, while studying the topic, I saw several posts that after deleting the / nvdata folder, IMEI disappears and people cannot recover. However, I recommend trying this method as a method of dealing with dumps at your peril .
Because he himself was already ready to sell the phone - so they got it.

So, in order (under the spoiler).
From the store M681Q with 5.1.3.1G (knurled image). There were no dumps initially, but after experiments with modems and switching off frequencies, they appeared. You can see my previous posts (for example,here)- in 3G mode, the connection with the BS fell off every few secondsif there was no constant data transfer or the phone is not connected to Wi-Fi.

It was decided to go to all serious (chronology):
Change ID to 68151001, firmware 5.1.3.2G (black screen), through recovery - firmware 5.1.3.3A (China), update 5.1.6.0A (China), then - beta 5.6.96 and 5.6.9.13beta. Dumps continued ... Nothing has changed.

And it was decidedclear / nvdata. Previously the entire folder was copied to the memory card, just in case ... Not needed!
I pay attention that the contents of the folder / nvdata were deleted, and not the folder itself! (Perhaps (but not tested), problems with the restoration of IMEI arise precisely because of the deletion of the entire folder?)
And then reboot.

Dumps are gone - from the word "absolutely"! Next, I uploaded the finished image 5.1.3.2G with a rotation of 180 through Terminal (from here) and - voila!
Total: It is the second day no dumping at all!

Curator please highlight in the header asreal method of strugglewith dumps!

Upd. And - yes, I’m not turning off any frequencies now, everything works with all frequencies on!

Upd 2. Practical advice to all experimenters.
I would advise, before deleting something in nvdata, backup the nvdata partition (actually / nvdata is the mount point, and deleting its contents you delete data from the partition) with a terminal command
dd if = / dev / block / platform / mtk-msdc.0 / by-name / nvdata of = / storage / emulated / 0 / nvdata.img

Clearly you need root and the su command ...

Upd.3Who flew IMEI after reboot - try to delete the contents of the folder / nvdata again and reboot. there is reviews that are being restored.

Upd. 4 MoreIMEI recovery method
I read somewhere in the forum (not the fact that a branch of our apparatus, but precisely on the branch Maze) that removal nvdata folder contents (the way the third imei restoration of our caps) helps some with the problems of the blade network, for the sake of experiment, decided to repeat the method and as a result of: imei1 - null, imei2 - 0000000, (before the experiment imei were in place), repeated removal of the contents of a folder and rebooting did not help. Helped pulling both sim and memory card (maybe not necessary) and removal of the contents of a folder + reload - imei on the spot, who could be useful is the addition

Upd. 5 And more proven forum usersIMEI recovery method after cleaning / nvdata
1. delete nvdata contents
2. restart the phone
3. detect the absence of both imei (1 - null, 2 - 0000000)
4. detect a warning (instead of the operator) about incorrect imei
5. turn on wifi
6. enable seconds and find out how long the contents of nvdata and imei will be restored, respectively

I tried it on myself yesterday, but without a second measure: lol:
Today, the whole day in 3G works online video - no break

Rep: (86)
I propose to fix in a hat like
The legal way to turn off unnecessary frequencies

AuthorKharitonych

1. Go to the settings of the smart touch and assign the opening of the menu to the bottom-up swipe (this is important! Opens an additional menu in the applications)
2. go to dialing and dial * # * # 4636 # * # *
3. A menu appears, select Phone Information
4. In this submenu we swipe smart touch up, a submenu opens (transparent, poorly readable), there we press Select Radio station
5. A list of radio stations appears, select EURO Band there !!!!!!!!

You can check the frequency shutdown through the Engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Rep: (6)
Another great option for restoring IMEIВ®Chamelephon.Used many timesпјЃ

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 14:16