Firmware Routers Rostelecom | [firmware] Flashing routers from Rostelecom to conventional firmware

Rep: (54)
Attached Image

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

A photo
Router RT-A1W4L1usbn
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Router QBR-2041ww
Attached Image
Attached Image
Router RT-A4L1usbn
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Router RT-A1W4L1usbn
Router QBR-2041ww
Router RT-A4L1usbn
Tyk
IEEE 802. 11N standard, compatibility with IEEE 802.11b / G standard • Support for a guest wireless network • WEP encryption • WPA / WPA2 encryption technology with TKIP, AES and TKIP + AES mechanisms • Access to the wireless network based on MAC addresses • PIN and PBC methods WPS features • Extended WLAN settings: Built-in wireless interface of 802.11b / g / n, USB: USB 2.0 port type A ADSL: MULTI-MODE, ANSI T1.413 ISSUE 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G .dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.Lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.HS) • ADSL2: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.BIS) Annex A / L / M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.Lite.bis) Annex A • ADSL2 +: ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A / L / M

Instructions
Other

Post has been editedstp101 - 02.10.19, 11:54
Reason for editing: Firmware RT-1W4L1usbn the processor Ralink RT3352F

Rep: (6)
got a RT-A1W4L1USBN router, with the trimmed kinetics functionality, lay a dead cargo for a long time, once decided to disassemble it and tweak with other kinetics, it turned out to be a Zyxel Keenetic 4G III revision A (do not mindlessly - under RT-A1W4L1USBN, different routers were released), fine Under it reflash in the recovery mode of the firmware V2 kinetics. However, not updated automatically. Thille thinking it turned out that the Keenetic 4G III revision and the router became such a thing to be, but the service code and serial number remained from RT-A1W4L1USBN. The inquisitive mind decided to search for answers - you can change through the firmware with the Factory mode. I tried many firmware, the possibility of changing service codes and the serial number is cut. Do not matter UART. The decay turned out to be VCC (square), TX, RX, dummy, GND. Speed ​​57600 Bod, 8 bits, parity check is disabled. Hurray - Uboot in 4 mode.
printenv will show all the necessary information, copy it (just in case). setenv servicetag xxxxxxxxxxxx (service number instead of x)
everywhere in the instructions setenv zyxelsn is indicated for the serial number, but in my case the parameter of the serial number was named differently. accordingly changed a little differently. after changing the parameters you need to save saveenv
everything seems to be, but it is not updated on the machine automatically and after registration of numbers and Keenetic 4G III service providers III revision A.
go back to the download in 4 modes. We look at the servicepass parameter, it turns out that it must be deleted. setenv servicepass
and save the saveenv cleanup. we reboot the router, enter the webmord, wait for the router to connect to the Internet, and just in case, reboot again. servicepass is registered in the router by the update server on the basis of the serial and the service provider and an update appears through the kinetics server.
try until the opportunity is closed ...

Rep: (1)
QBR-1041WU v2S from Rostelecom can be flashed and connected to another provider. instruction herehttp://vpsvds.ru/staty...tanovlenie-routera-qbr

Rep: (7)
Recently, the router began to reset, I had to reconfigure what was with it and how to treat it

Rep: (42)
Flash with the latest firmware on the previous page.

Rep: (20)
flashed through the web face without problems HAME MPR-A1 - Discussion

And by reference via telnet. So how is it all the same?

I don’t try through the web, the wrong file format. Extension .bin

I can’t flash something
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (11)
Can it be used as a repeater?

Rep: (2)
How to use this router to make LAN devices available from the Internet? The router has no-ip. I plugged it in. Goes to a router from the Internet on the no ip domain. Port transfer does not work through nat.

Post has been editedsaikle - 27.02.18, 08:03

The guys who wrote in drugs, of course, are to blame for not responding in time, but what they wrote inTomfasting, 100% true. I still use it, there are no bugs, there are no freezes, if the provider’s cant, it can be overloaded to calm the soul)
screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Is vpn working normally on keenetic firmware, does the printer work through the network?
On my Rostelecom firmware does not add vpn Not through PPTP, L2TP. Does not see the printer.
And where to download the program NetFreind? I did not find it on the zyxel website.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsaikle - 06.03.18, 19:22

Rep: (8)
Keenetic recovery for rt-1w4l1usbn
Rename firmware file to rt305x_firmware.bin
Put the firmware file rt305x_firmware.bin in the fw folder

checked firmware
Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0
Keenetic-Lite-RevB-V2.04 [AABL.2] C7

Attached files

Attached filerecovery-Keenetic.zip(126.85 KB)

Is it possible to install the wrong firmware? I installed this firmware Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0 through the web interface, everything seems to be fine, only one light is off. I think it may not have installed)

On my Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0, one LED is also off. But in general, everything works well. So I tried Keenetic-Lite-RevB-V2.04 [AABL.2] C7 and returned to Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0.

Can I connect an external USB wifi whistle to it? In the village, you need to drag the Internet from your neighbors for 200 directional antennas and distribute them in a hut. If possible, how? Give direction.

Post has been editedPabloer - 14.03.18, 14:17

Rep: (6)
* PabloEr,
they themselves understood what they asked, whether it is possible to connect a Wi-Fi router to a Wi-Fi router, nakoy such a thing ... solder the antenna to the router and distribute it to health

On the router, 3 diodes- SDL (green) are lit, power, I, - red. Doesn’t react to anything. To sew? And how and with what?
Thank you in advance

Rep: (53)
* tocar , is it not observed on Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0 or Keenetic-Lite-RevB-V2.04 [AABL.2] C7 in the logs "miniupnpd invalid values ​​from xml in NDM response"?
Roll back to Rostelecom through the web face seamlessly?

I have on po V1.00 (AABV.1.2) D0 in the log is not "miniupnpd invalid values ​​from xml in NDM response".
I did not roll back to Rostelecom.

Rep: (53)
1) I drove both firmwares, on both logs there is no "miniupnpd invalid values ​​from xml in NDM response", but on Keenetic-Lite-RevB-V2.04 [AABL.2] C7 wi-wi speed floats, on Keenetic-4G -V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0 this is not observed.
2) With Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0, there is no problem rolling back to Rostelecom 2.03 via the web-face, with Keenetic-Lite-RevB-V2.04 [AABL.2] C it will not work.
3) Keenetic-4G-V1.00 [AABV.1.2] D0 loads faster after reboot and establishes a connection - it remains on it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.01.21, 20:04