Firmware Routers Rostelecom | [firmware] Flashing routers from Rostelecom to conventional firmware

Rep: (54)
Attached Image

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

A photo
Router RT-A1W4L1usbn
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Router QBR-2041ww
Attached Image
Attached Image
Router RT-A4L1usbn
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Router RT-A1W4L1usbn
Router QBR-2041ww
Router RT-A4L1usbn
Tyk
IEEE 802. 11n standard, compatibility with IEEE standard devices 802.11b / g • Support of guest wireless network • WEP-encryption • Encryption technology WPA / WPA2 with TKIP mechanisms, AES and TKIP + AES • Wireless access to MAC-based • methods PIN and PBC WPS function • Advanced WLAN settings: built-in wireless interface 802.11b / g / n, USB standard: USB 2.0 port type A ADSL: multi-mode, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (g .dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs) • ADSL2: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex A / L / M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex A • ADSL2 +: ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A / L / M

Instructions
Other

Post has been editedstp101 - 02.10.19, 11:54
Reason for editing: Firmware RT-1W4L1usbn the processor Ralink RT3352F

Rep: (3)
I fell into the hands of a \ rt-1w4l1usbn router. I tried to flash (Rostelecom doesn’t need me), it is not taken by known methods, Putty and Tftp32 cannot be seen, it is not included in the password. I got a methodOption 2I only had one WinAgents TFTP Server Manager with a patch cord connected in LAN4. IP network 192.168.1.2 Firmware V1 (as recommended by Zyxel) renamedrt305x_firmware.bin and put in the folder C: \ ProgramData \ WinAgents \ TFTP Server 4 \ TFTPRoot I started it, clicked the reset button and got up in a second. Then it was flashed through the Web interface on V2. Good luck to the rest.

Rep: (0)
Please write in more detail about the reset, and in what mode the router received the firmware

Please click the button "Option 2"
As I did: I downloaded the program, installed.
downloaded the V1 firmware from the Zyxel Keenetic Lite rev B website with a USB port, support, unpacked, renamed (maybe not necessary), moved it to a folder along the way .....
In Win8, ticked the TFTP client, Telnet client in the inclusion of Windows components.
Disconnected Wireless Adapter.
Enabled Network Adapter, Properties, Internet Protocol 4 (TCP / IPv4), Properties, Use the following address: IP address 192.168.1.2, subnet mask 250.250.250.0, OK, OK,
Connected LAN4-PC patchcord
I turned on the router, I waited until I decided on the Network adapter
I started the program from the administrator, the firmware was determined, a message appeared on the inclusion of the service, I agreed
Turned off the router
Hold the reset button on the bottom
Turned on the router
We wait 5 seconds, the LAN LED blinks, release the Reset
1sec and everything is ready, already Zyxel .. !!!
THIS is all described in detail inHow to restore firmware in 1st generation Keenetic Internet centers

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 01.10.16, 08:58

Rep: (1)
that’s all nonsense ... started again by Rostelecom ... all the more I checked what you were writing ... where did you see such a mask? :)
I started the program from the administrator, the firmware was determined, a message appeared about the inclusion of the service, I agreed ...
maybe I started the program, a message appeared about the inclusion of the service, I agreed, the firmware was determined

I apologize for the subnet mask 255.255.255.0, if the program does not run as administrator, it may not go.

Greetings to all, as well, into the hands of Rostelecom rt-1w4l1usbn, which seems to be working on the wire, but the Android device to it as it would not connect on wifi, + constantly what that error slipped into the router log and torment a little, naturally I got here). But, unfortunately, does not go skiing ... In general trying to absorb information vyshesumburnoizlozhennuyu, and of course, tried to change the firmware on a purely zyxelevskuyu, putting all sorts tftp bend, holding reset by entering a different address on the network card ... and nothing I could do. Remembered that lay at me what that gutted the cable from the cell, such as ca-42, and already in considering the fact that I again have to shovel a bunch of forums with messy set manual, download all kinds of putty, tftp servery, WinAgents TFTP Server 4, prozvanivat, soldering, and like to try to make the whole thing, I suddenly came across a site zyxelya NetFriend on program 2, the description of which it was written that it can help to change the firmware, "but you never know?" flashed through my head ... ran, uh, look, there is the definition of the equipment, and the program gives me that should I zyxel keenetic lite ??? I think, well, apparently did the same hardware, and firmware in Rostelecom was the type of a version of the NDMS, made the diagnosis in this prog, kept logs, there is also always spelled out that this zyxel. I think in the prog declared the possibility of updating the firmware, can immediately and updated) But no, there is no such button (although in a folder with a program, a lot of firmware, and what that apdeyter.ekze there, and does not start separately)). In general the history of this, I think it is necessary to first configure the network, and then this opportunity will appear, try to configure the network, and all, as it turned out, by the provider nepuskal poppy. In general the end of this, get out of the program's, I go to the web admin panel, and a miracle !!! and I have it turns zyxel keenetic lite software version: V1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0 30-May-2012 1:47. (Incidentally, this firmware was folder with prog)
Attached Image

In general, this is a fairy tale or a past, I myself can’t understand), because before these manipulations I tried to clamp the reset, and to start something, but all sorts of patty, tftp servers stubbornly remained silent in response, therefore, if anyone has the opportunity to check this option , unsubscribe, because I can’t even believe it.
Oh, and immediately I wanted to ask those who had to deal with other firmware versions at this gland (oupenvrt, ndms ...) Should we try something more to shove, il stay on this option? Why I ask - is listed wifi speeds of up to 150, and rostelekomovskoy even reached speeds of up to 132, but the constant otvalivanie vayf somehow did not like, but in this zyxelevskoy flashing speed is only 54, and in any above, put forcibly n mode generally does not connect, but stable, and does not fall off). And yet, in Rostelecom is tiny internal antenna only, does it make sense to stir up the outer, or for apartments is not worth game worth the candle?
The sufferer himself)
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 26.07.18, 23:26
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Yes, it turns out that the choice of encryption method affected the speed, set TKIP to 54, set AES, now it reaches 150, looked in the monitor of the router, and the same thing in android. Apparently I will dwell on this firmware for now.

Rep: (21)
http://old.support.kaluga.ru/?content=doc&id=306
Configuring RT-1W4L1USBn for Internet connection and IP-TV services (Revision D)
Attached fileFirmware-RT-1W4L1USBn-2.03.0.E.3-4.zip(3.89 MB)

http://old.support.kaluga.ru/?content=doc&id=282
Configuring RT-1W4L1USBn for Internet connection and IP-TV services (Revision B)
Attached fileFirmware-1W4L1USBn-2.03.0.A.18-0 (2) .zip(3.37 MB)

https://www.rt.ru/data/equipment/RT-V4L1USBn.zip

Attached files

Attached fileRT-V4L1USBn.zip(9.7 MB)

Post has been editedz_rg - 10.07.17, 13:55

Jey_son @ 11/06/2016, 11:43 PM*
I then have zyxel keenetic lite software version: V1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0

You can upgrade in the WEB configurator on V2. "System" - "Configuration (or something like that)" - "Update" and update via the Internet.
And on NetFriend I did not ride 8 (

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 07.11.16, 21:18

The firmware Keenetic Lite revB no Usb port. Flashed on Keenetic 4G II (CPU RT5350 but flash 4mb) first V1, then V2 (can be installed on Keenetic-recovery) Here is another concern is no support UsbFlash, only Usb modems. My task on WiFi Usb connect the printer to other (main) router. Yes, all firmware updates are not working components, there is something to the service code and serial number, I have changed, but it did not help. Put OpenWRT, works, but somehow quite difficult for me, probably not old enough, teach Lunix. As a result, I stopped at Keenetic 4G II mod1 v1.11 downloaded herehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=377187&st=2740#entry36372464flash drives, printers, network drives, an FTP server and much more work. Network on all Rostelecom Inactivated firmware. Sometimes IP 169.254.255.30 climbs. We will fight.

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 25.12.16, 06:41

On the IP issue, I thought that it was in the firmware, I shoveled it all over, and this is Windows dabblingUnidentified IP Network

I found where the names of the networks to which you have ever connected lie. They are here on Win 8.1: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ NetworkList \ Profiles. Everything is flashed normally, and the names of old networks must be removed the entire branch with the name from the numbers. Search in the registry through the "Search" I had in two places.

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 27.12.16, 16:50

stitched through the web face without problemsHAME MPR-A1 - Discussion

Rep: (14)
so it’s like a vdsl2 modem

Rep: (1)
Moobbi @ 04/05/17, 10:47 p.m.*
so it’s like a vdsl2 modem

no VDSL is RT-V4L1USBn with two antennas (they are similar in appearance) and in hardware it is close to DIR620-d1
the original dlink is flashed through tftp (but it also buzzes like dlink)
both openwrt and lxde for dir620d1 work pretty well naturally without dsl support.

Rep: (14)
no vdsl this is RT-V4L1USBn

Yes, somehow I used zte vdsl2, they all spat out, but as for me, I worked out the norms. Then he spat and hung up the optics. but also left a couple. as a reserve so to speak)

Rep: (2)
Is it possible to make the USB port see flash drives and printers on the Rostelecom rt-1w4L1USBn router? And then I want to make the local printer via USB accessible for all PCs, I connect to it, but he does not see them

I came up with a method, Option 2

And the pinout of the COM port on Rostelecom RT-1w4L1usbn coincided with the pinout specified in Prior to Option 1 inarticle headingfor dir-620 ???

Post has been editedieee1394 - 04.07.17, 18:20

Jey_son @ 11/06/16, 11:43 PM*
and the program gives me that should I zyxel keenetic lite ??? I think, well, apparently did the same hardware, and firmware in Rostelecom was the type of a version of the NDMS, made the diagnosis in this prog, kept logs, there is also always spelled out that this zyxel. I think in the prog declared the possibility of updating the firmware, can immediately and updated) But no, there is no such button (although in a folder with a program, a lot of firmware, and what that apdeyter.ekze there, and does not start separately)). In general the history of this, I think it is necessary to first configure the network, and then this opportunity will appear, try to configure the network, and all, as it turned out, by the provider nepuskal poppy. In general the end of this, get out of the program's, I go to the web admin panel, and a miracle !!! and I have it turns zyxel keenetic lite software version: V1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0 30-May-2012 1:47. (Incidentally, this firmware was folder with prog)

Could you give more details from now on? I have exactly the same piece of iron in my hands, up to 100% match of the sticker on mikruha is white. But NetFriend did not find anything. How did you manage to flash?

In the original Rostelecom firmware there are 2 users in the config:

user admin
password md5 8dfcc756bb849da4e9dc52b8ffbb3c70
password nt 209c6174da490caeb422f3fa5a7ae634
tag http
!
user superadmin
password md5 ae2d29e19308afaced711c1cfec1cae9
password nt a53fddc1fd3af60b3c3ee007917b1020
tag http
tag cli
!

Nobody knows the password for superadmin'a? Under the usual administrator, do not get into cli ...

Post has been editedd771 - 31.08.17, 10:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 10:43