Booox Smart Combo [Android] | [TV Box]

Rep: (5)
DiscussionBooox Smart Combo
PictureTv box
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
  • Android 4.4.2 operating system
  • DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2, DVB-C (open channel reception)
  • Quad Cortex-A7 Chipset up to 1.2GHz
  • DVB-S-S2 Tuner - AV2012: 950 ~ 2150MHZ
  • DVB-T2 / C Tuner - MXL608: (VHF) 174 ~ 230MHz, (UHF) 474 ~ 858MHz, 47 ~ 867MHz
  • 8 GB Flash Memory
  • DDR3 Memory 1 GB
  • Graphic 3D accelerator Mali-400P2
  • Wireless module Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
  • Video codecs: H.265 decoding up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps H.264 [email protected] up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps SVC, MVC, VC-1 / WMV, AVS, WebM, RMVB, MPEG1 / 2/4, MJPEG, H .263, DivX 3/4/5, Xvid, Real Video, VP6 / 8
  • Audio codecs: MPEG 1/2 / 2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4 / 4.1 / 7/8/9, WMA Pro, LPCM, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC, APE, AAC-LC / HEAAC / HE-AAC v2, Real Audio (AC-3 Optional)
  • Video format: MKV, TS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV and so on.
  • Audio format: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, ALAC, MPEG, MP1, MP2, MPA and so on.
  • Video Resolution: 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p
  • 4: 3, 16: 9 aspect ratio
  • Connectors HDMI, 3.5mm Jack (RCA), SPDIF (Optical), ANT IN, LNB IN, 2xUSB 2.0, Slot microSDHC, LAN 100MB
  • Power supply: 220 ~ 240V
  • DC power supply: 12V / 1.5A
  • Power consumption: max 8W
  • Dimensions: 140 x 120 x 25mm

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Review from the seller
Soft
Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 16.05.17, 00:36
Reason for editing: Updated and Russified emulator

Rep: (13)
kjcrenjd @ 03.04.17, 13:25*
Plays the media and satellite channels plays 4K?

temsanych @ 03.04.17, 15:12*
For the current day satellite channels are scanned at 4K Tricolor (36E) and MTS TV (75E).

On 36E, frequency 11862, operator NTV + channel appeared HOME 4K (TEST). Shara is opened, the picture goes. Only 4K TV I have not. Check.

Post has been editeds-b-master - 09.05.17, 14:49

Rep: (1)
temsanych @ 20.04.17, 16:20*
There was a new PO
v.2.0.2.294

She Emulator? If not, what is the last emulator?

Rep: (13)
* forsatt Such as with the emulator. If there is something in the cap there is a link to the latest version of the plug-in emulator.

* forsatt,
* s-b-master,
Firmware with even newer version of the emulator, what is laid out in the header.
One of these days will add a new version to download to the entire firmware is not completely load (who should be included).

* temsanych
If the latest flash software, the setup satellites fall?

* forsatt,
When you update the PO it is always better to do Backup settings.

As I have promised,Updated and Russified emulator(As in the latest firmware).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 16.05.17, 00:34
Reason for editing: Added a topic header

Rep: (0)
Where normally read how to set up on the telly shows the cable channels 110 through the console or automatically or manually is only 25 channels.

Novichok47 @ 05/16/17, 11:07*
Where normally read how to set up on the telly shows the cable channels 110 through the console or automatically or manually is only 25 channels.

To begin, specify the parameters of the broadcast digital channels from your cable operator.
More precisely, you need to know: speed, flow rate, modulation (QAM)
Then manually scan each frequency.
DVB-C tested - works.

found all had to choose a network setting

Post has been editedNovichok47 - 16.05.17, 13:07

I put the last PO v.2.0.2.294. Everything works fine. Satellite Channels, T2 tuner and tuning emulator remained the same, and I avoided the new setting. This is very pleased. Thank you for your firmware!

please tell me on the connection cable, can not adjust, yes, and more icon (cable) is not illuminated and all other icons are highlighted, as it were, all the icons are bright, and the darkened as if not active.

Posted on 18/05/2017, 18:47:

I need to be set to DVB-C

* keksograff,
temsanych @ 16.05.17, 12:41*
To begin, specify the parameters of the broadcast digital channels from your cable operator.
More precisely, you need to know: speed, flow rate, modulation (QAM)
Then manually scan each frequency.
DVB-C tested - works.

Something hard to add :)

QAM on the console only 16 32 64 128 and in my QAM frequencies from 24 to 43 one by one, so a QAM put?

and where to insert the cable DVB-C, there are two of them and set up channels on the network or on the frequency?

for QAM mistaken, the provider QAM and 256 on the console 128 maximum, as I understand it, I did not catch the channels?

with channels figured out, and now I do not understand how the firmware newer ustanovit.podskazhite please step by step, I'm actually a complete zero.

keksograff @ 20.05.17, 12:00*
Now do not get as firmware newer ustanovit.podskazhite please step by step, I'm actually a complete zero

Instructions on firmware:
Attached Image

Recovery Information (if something suddenly will pass not so):
Attached Image

Thank you, but I have from the very beginning, starting with the load on the flash drive.

Post has been editedkeksograff - 22.05.17, 13:04

Good
I acquired the unit a couple of months ago. Interested in receiving DVB-C
Customize everything in manual mode, the firmware v.2.0.2.50, not very comfortable and of course well, God bless him.
Glitches on the installed firmware was Nemerow, even I will not enumerate.
Immediately after setting last flashed Laid V.2.0.2.294
Encouraged by a large number of patches, but there was a couple of unpleasant moments
1. Stahl hang receiving DVB-C after shutdown (button on the remote control), i.e., night switch off
morning or one channel does not show until you turn off the power completely.
2. And another interesting point, my time zone is 11 which is now generally no
in installations have +10 and +12, respectively, and the time is displayed incorrectly, and hence wrong
displays information about the current program ....
3. There is one channel that is normally displayed on the TV and on other set-top box, this set-top box, he too found
information on what it is, the level of the signal is broadcast 95% but there is no picture, so this one
single channel ????

Rep: (3)
keksograff @ 22.05.17, 13:02*
Thank you, but I have from the very beginning, starting with the load on the flash drive.

If everything is so bad, better to see a person who sews anything, ever ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/07/20, 8:36