> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Do not call me (Stop Call Me) | Block unwanted calls with the use of the base community, black

Rep: (39)
Don't Call Me (Stop Call Me)
Version: 2.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2020

Tags: Call management

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Block unwanted calls on community-based blacklist, support 2 SIM

Description:
Application "Do not call me "Will allow you to block unwanted calls using base community rooms .
Base community contains numbers of collectors, microfinance institutions, banks, organizations, imposing unnecessary services you need (spam) or other unwanted numbers.
"Black List", "white list", "Do not block contacts" and many other features designed for your convenience.
We sendOnly anonymous statistics our server to create a community base.

Android required: 5
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: MGLab.apps
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...tails id = com.mglab.scm?

Download:
Version: 2.2.2 Do not call me (Stop Call Me) (Post mglab # 99263895)

Past versions

Post has been editedmglab - 23.08.20, 07:25
Reason for editing: new version

* Shaman001,
Shaman001 @ 03.02.17, 19:31*
How to understand it? explain a bit.

A typo in the description. Upon this: Added option "Mute on the check number." Mutes the sound and vibration until check number.

Shaman001 @ 03.02.17, 19:31*
And is it possible in the future to realize the opportunity that would be attendant calls from the black list, from an unknown number, and a number that is not in the phone book - the program does not discourage the call, but redirected to a given number? well, for example to your voice mailbox or to a number that is not in the network ....

* m.s.c. The answer to this question. It is the operator and work with them in the plans are not expected.

Post has been editedmglab - 04.02.17, 16:01

Rep: (84)
* mglab ,
Yes ... Thank you already understand.

Version: 1.4.2
Improved algorithm determining Multisim devices.
Added ability to import / export of black and white lists.
Bugs fixed:
- Turning on the sound from android devices 7
- when calling dialogues on devices with Android 2.3

Attached files

Attached filescm-1.4.2-release.apk(4.96 MB)

Rep: (9)
Excellent program, DO NOT BRAIN BREAKING ON WHAT SIM blocked call. WOULD HAVE CLEAR scanned and blocked calls, GOOD LUCK IN THE DEVELOPMENT. Let us dwell on your program. SETTINGS delight: thank_you:

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.11. The title of the topic and posts are prohibited:
4.11.2. Writing topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS;

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 20.02.17, 20:30

Rep: (132)
A friend asked him to recommend a program that implements the function of the white list, so that he could leave in the ring a chime only your favorite contacts. Advised him, "Do not call me" because there is such a function is declared, and probably for good reason. He set the checked - does not work, the calls do not list all the same pass. I also checked on her smartphone. And, too, I was convinced of inoperability of this function.

* Sahakiller,
Sahakiller @ 20.02.17, 23:29 *
WOULD HAVE CLEAR Verified block calls

Has been done, it will be available in the next version.

* Samwood,
Samwood @ 21.02.17, 03:35*
A friend asked him to recommend a program that implements the function of the white list, so that he could leave in the ring a chime only your favorite contacts. Advised him, "Do not call me" because there is such a function is declared, and probably for good reason. He set the checked - does not work, the calls do not list all the same pass. I also checked on her smartphone. And, too, I was convinced of inoperability of this function.

White listing is for a non-blocking incoming calls to be blocked. (Ie, to the call took place on the white list, he must first get hit by one of the blocking rule: on the basis of, on the black list, or all but the contacts).
Possible options:
1. You did not block all calls except for contacts (if the default settings of the white list is only at the community base and your personal black list)
2. The pin numbers are not recorded in international format
3. The app really does not work, because used non-standard telephony (if you do not have all blokirovatory work but staff).
We can deal with the problem more specifically, if the write of the program or tell what device you're using.

Rep: (132)
I tried different versions (see. Screenshots).
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Calls all the same pass.
By the way, I dvusimochny phone, and on the second sim card calls were, but the program does not understand that he dvusimochny.
Phone Wilefox Swift. Android 7.1 AOSP.
In general, the settings are not quite obvious. What, for example, the difference between: "Do not block the contacts" and "Block everything except contact"?

Post has been editedSamwood - 21.02.17, 16:35

Rep: (0)
Normal program use.

Post has been editedghost_i - 21.02.17, 17:02

White List - a number that should not be blocked, ie which fell under the rule block. You do not have locking rights, property, and there is nothing to block.
* Samwood,
That's right. In none of the cases it is not your call blocking rules.
Do as follows: Add to the black list of the mask 7, then they will be blocked all Russian numbers.
And check the "Do not block contacts", then you get to block all calls from Russia in addition to the contacts.

Samwood @ 21.02.17, 19:16*
What, for example, the difference between: "Do not block the contacts" and "Block everything except contact"?

"Do not block contacts" - used when the should be blocked on the basis of Community or other number rule. This option ensures that your contacts will not be blocked.
"Block everything except contact" - everything is simple - all rooms, except in the contacts recorded in international format "+12345678890" will be blocked.

Samwood @ 21.02.17, 19:16*
However, the program does not understand that he dvusimochny.

That's quite possible. Documented functions determining sim no. Therefore, our algorithm does not work on all systems.
Please unsubscribe via the app, so that we can specifically identify the model of your device and might be able to add a definition of a SIM card in the next version of the program.

Sahakiller @ 02.03.17, 12:23*
Flew service icon, I could not turn on, remove the application, and again found the service icon does not appear Samsung 531 prime

After removing and installing the application icon in the settings is disabled.
If the icon fails during operation, the application is unloaded. Make application exception cleaners / optimizers program memory.

* Sahakiller,
Sahakiller @ 03.03.17, 20:33*
I hurried to answer. We have 2 samsung body 531H 5.1.1 If you turn off the phone. then turn on the service icon does not appear in the menu and engines are not included. Cleaners, brooms and other crap there. In the phone menu optimization vyklyuchina. The curtain if omitted, the application is not visible. That's the trouble.

So on your phone does not fulfill Startup.
Run the application manually after reboot or turn off the phone.
On Samsung has not yet heard of such a problem. Known problem of using fastbut on htc - does not download the application.
We can also add that after a reboot in curtain application appears in a few minutes - the phone is fully progruz.
In any case, if you have additional information, please let us know - it is desirable to use this e-mail.

Sahakiller @ 12.03.17, 14:16*
Dear Developers! The Samsung has ekanomiya battery by optimizing the application, whether it is possible to optimize this application, it will not harm the operation of the program? Let me remind Samsung galaxy grand prime sm-g531h 5.1.1 Thank you.

You can not. Application Optimization unloads inactive memory applications. And our application is considered inactive. If you are using to optimize the application, add our application to the exclusion of the optimizer

Rep: (35)
I can not understand what the meaning of the mask? (Sorry for the stupid question perhaps, the first time use of such a program)

marksmen-10 @ 03/12/17, 16:41*
I can not understand what the meaning of the mask? (Sorry for the stupid question perhaps, the first time use of such a program)

The point lock room pools. For example seven blocks throughout Russia. 7495 Moscow

mglab ,I thought so. But here it is written in my mask, but still does not block. Why? And if some kind of base is numbered, and if there is, then where to throw it, in which folder?

Post has been editedmarksmen-10 - 12.03.17, 12:51

* marksmen-10,
What is more specifically spelled out in the mask and what does not block?
Is the black list enabled? Contacts will not be blocked if the corresponding option and the white list is enabled.
The base for numbers is - the community base. The very first option in the settings. By adding numbers to the blacklist, you can send your own who you need to add to all users by selecting the Compare option.

Mask +7495 is for example. There is also + 7926, + 7499, + 7906. Well, how so))) the black list is turned on, and the white is turned off (I do not see the point there anything to prescribe)

Post has been editedmarksmen-10 - 12.03.17, 13:06

* marksmen-10,
Marksmen-10 @ 12.03.17, 17:04*
Mask +7495 is for example. There is also + 7926, + 7499, + 7906. Well, how so))) the black list is turned on, and the white is turned off (I do not see the point there anything to prescribe)

All rooms must be blocked under these masks, except the numbers from the contacts.
If you are not blocked, the question is the blocking at all? On some phones, the application cannot block.

I still have afirewall (I can not understand this prog)). Now it frowned. Let's see what will show your prog without this program. Perhaps they come to the conflict. And one more question. How does the program behave with an incoming, allowed call?

Post has been editedmarksmen-10 - 12.03.17, 13:19

* marksmen-10,
Marksmen-10 @ 12.03.17, 17:17*
I still have afirewall (I can not understand this prog)). Now it frowned. Let's see what will show your prog without this program. Perhaps they come to the conflict.

Do not conflict. It is possible to reduce the locking speed.
Add a number from which you can call the blacklist and call. So check works or no application on your device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 10:36