> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Do not call me (Stop Call Me) | Block unwanted calls with the use of the base community, black

Rep: (38)
Don't Call Me (Stop Call Me)
Version: 2.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2020

Tags: Call management

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Block unwanted calls on community-based blacklist, support 2 SIM

Description:
Application "Do not call me "Will allow you to block unwanted calls using base community rooms .
Base community contains numbers of collectors, microfinance institutions, banks, organizations, imposing unnecessary services you need (spam) or other unwanted numbers.
"Black List", "white list", "Do not block contacts" and many other features designed for your convenience.
We sendOnly anonymous statistics our server to create a community base.

Android required: 5
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: MGLab.apps
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...tails id = com.mglab.scm?

Download:
Version: 2.2.2 Do not call me (Stop Call Me) (Post mglab # 99263895)

Past versions

Post has been editedmglab - 23.08.20, 07:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (107)
SS-SYSTEM @ 18.06.19, 14:41*
that's enough for me

I am glad that you have a completely unpretentious queries) but I prefer to wait a few microseconds for further verification, to get the result that I need, ie "Prescribing drugs that are not the ones who have, and those who treat" :)

Rep: (34)
* DMagister,
Lucky you, I have to call 2 rings the caller, and with all the checks 4.

Rep: (107)
SS-SYSTEM @ 18.06.19, 15:14*
2 beeps from the caller, and with checks all 4

Um ... If I do not want to receive from someone calls, I was the least interested in what he was going to listen and how much :)
With regards to the large number of checks on modern processors, even if not the last, hardly a difference should be visible "to the naked eye." Of course, in the case of requests to the remote base to other factors.
Actually, what about asking users not to increase automation, and in leaving the final decision to the user. And it turns out that someone Tinkoff zadolbal calls (although they are more than a few times with advertising not called) and in base a negative rating, but someone Tinkoff client and he calls out needs.
White list? It is not always possible to know in advance the number.
In general, all the cockroaches :)

SS-SYSTEM @ 18.06.19, 14:14*
I have to call 2 rings the caller, and with all the checks 4.

Specially tested on the 2 devices (Samsung J7 and the A6, Andr 9), one more than 60 contacts (1st), the other less than 60 (2nd) - 2nd very first call included in the 4 beeps, the second (and subsequent calls) at the second ring.
1st - the first call on the second ring and the others too. Switched on and off in the settings of the contacts, called from one to the other - nothing else has changed, from the 2nd tone and everything.

Bit intervene in the conversation. Scan speed depends on the number of devices 99%. If you're wondering what longklik the icon status of the call in the main list displays debugging information. There reciever section - check time time actually spent on the call processing application. Very often it happens that the application handles the call immediately, but beeps are. It means the notification about the call for some reason we come later than the standard dialer that includes a melody.

Rep: (-3)
Read whether the surprise, or the question of how to do that when the caller heard batted for example, "the number does not exist." So easy! Just as it was implemented in Erickson. In short Dolna to be able to redirect to each individual room. Then, if you want someone to do for him to block the forwarding to any non-business number and everything, we get the desired effect. A piece of cake, and you are head over the break is not clear what.

Post has been editedPhenlun - 19.06.19, 10:43
Reason for editing: Not full text

Rep: (4)
Prompt, and how to find out the cause of lock? The log shows only the number.

* llava,
Click on the list - Popup Menu - Information about the call - the last line.
If the debug logs of the receiver - result.

Rep: (2)
wedow @ 14.06.19, 20:26*
were unable to cancel an application unloading standby

In general, to solve only managed to change the profile mode to save battery power. Setting "on top of other applications" does not exist in this version of Android

Rep: (25)
Samsung A50 androud9. Skips the first whistle, pechalka ...
On Samsung J2prime android6 works perfectly
There is a solution?

Post has been edited_accord_ - 20.06.19, 07:51

wedow @ 19.06.19, 21:11*
decide only managed to change the profile mode to save battery power.

I hastened to rejoice. All the same, the application is unloaded. In general, for OS 8.1.0 Go not do.

* wedow,
Such as Asus and 8 have no root Startup Manager and battery saving. And Jing 7 only savings, manage startup does not work without root. In general, not so much on the version of android depends much on the manufacturer's completion.

version: 1.9.3
Added Ukrainian language
Improved algorithm for determining the numbers sim card android< 6
Fixed a bug with changing language
Fix: incoming call blocked correctly displays the duration
Fixed translation errors
Attached filescm-1.9.3-release.apk(7.71 MB)

Prompt, whether it is possible to pull out once the base rates to be used separately from the program?

* zaretskiy
Not

Rep: (13)
Horoashya thing but unfortunately the money to buy the premium is not ...

* malex7272,
A premium and no, there PRO.
* mglab,
Do not tell me how often the database is updated community? I see only during the first start-up, is no longer noticed in the settings there.

* SS-SYSTEM,
It is updated every 2 hours. You can see the menu prompting via a button on the top left.
At the bottom is written the last synchronization.

Post has been editedmglab - 07.07.19, 08:06

Thanks again for your application, and a special thank you for the opportunity to use the PRO version for viewing ads. If every day to watch ads, the PRO version will be automatically extended, and in fact can be a lifetime.

Rep: (15)
One of the two favorite applications to determine the number and block spam calls. Nebera second tube. Store bought the pro version to support the developer. In contrast to many analogues does not collect the user's contacts, and use numbers database, updated daily community. You just want the definition of spam, but do not want to send their contact information on the server.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10.11.20 11:26