> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon Archive | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (9)
ARCHIVE Discussion Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4X, mido
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Archive | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
  • Battery: 4100mAh (typ) / 4000mAh (min), non-removable 5V / 2A, lithium-ion polymer
  • CPU: Snapdragon 625 14nm LPP FinFET; octa-core 2.0GHz
  • Graphics processor: Adreno 506, 650MHz
  • RAM / ROM memory:
    • Indian version: 2 / 32Gb; 3 / 32Gb; 4 / 64Gb;
    • Taiwanese version: 3 / 32Gb;
  • RAM memory: LPDDR3
  • Memory ROM: eMMC 5.0 Flash, Expandable Flash Memory up to 128 Gb
  • Camera: 13 MP CMOS camera, front 5MP
  • Housing: metal, Before: 2.5D curved glass
  • Display: Full HD display 13.9cm (5.5), 1920 x 1080
  • Mobile networks: 4G Dual SIM VoLTE support
  • Network ranges:
    • Indian version:
      • 2G GSM - B2 / B3 / B5, B8;
      • 3G WCDMA - B1 / B2 / B5 / B8;
      • 4G [/ b] FDD-LTE - B3 / B5; TDD-LTE - B40;

• Chinese version:
      • 2G GSM - B2 / B3 / B5 / B8;
      • 3G WCDMA - B1 /, B2 / B5 / B8;
      • 4G FDD-LTE - B1 / B3 / B5 / B7; TD-LTE - B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 (2555-2655MHz); TD-SCDMA - B34 / B39; CDMA2000 / 1X BC0;
    • Taiwanese version:
      • 2G GSM - B2 / B3 / B5 / B8;
      • 3G WCDMA - B1 / B2 / B5 / B8;
      • 4G FDD-LTE - B1 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20; TD-LTE - B38 / B40
  • Colors:
    • Indian version: black, gold, dark gray
    • Chinese version: Hatsune Miku Exclusive, pink, champagne gold, platinum silver, matte black
    • Taiwanese version: pink, champagne gold, platinum silver, matte black
  • Dimensions: B151 x W76 x T8.45 mm
  • Weight: 165g
  • SIM: Nano-SIM + micro-SIM or Micro-SIM + micro SD card
    When using two SIM cards simultaneously, the primary SIM can support 4G + / 4G / 3G / 2G calls and data transfer. The second SIM can only support 3G calls.
  • Bluetooth:
    • Indian version: Bluetooth 4.1
    • Chinese / Taiwanese version: Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth HID
  • Wi-FiDisplay, Wi-Fi Direct 802.11 a / b / g / n
  • Sensors: Electronic compass, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Infrared, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Hall sensor,ANT +
  • GPS navigation: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou positioning, QZSS
  • Kit: Redmi Note 4, network adapter, USB 2.0 cable, warranty card, instruction manual, SIM clip.
  • SAR: SAR 1g limit: 1.6W / kg; SAR Value: 0.375W / Kg (Max 15mm distance)

Technical description:

Additional Information
The difference in phone versions for different markets on the label on the package.
There are the following models with such numbers:
  1. Chinese 4x - 2016101
  2. Indian 4 - 2016100
  3. Global 4 - 2016102

Reviews
Useful
Networks and Internet:

Phone operation:

Problem Solutions / System Changes:

Other:

Topics Curator grafom
For filling caps please QMS

Attention! This is an archive topic, a link to the main -Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon talk

Post has been editedgrafom - 05.12.17, 06:52
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (52)
Ilich 89 @ 02/16/17, 10:55*
The issue is not the case, and why the model xrn4x weaker xrn3 pro! In addition, why we are going back in terms of housing? Why return to the plastic inserts? The question is not that the phone is bad, but the fact that he was worse than it was. Well this is my IMHO

You will have 4X Pro - will you ever 660y Snap

Rep: (67)
* frost_ua And Th nezahotel vibe? more compact

Posted on 16/02/2017, 11:13:

* John Rambo These plastic inserts in rn3pro differ in color and looks cheap compared to pH 4 where full metal

Rep: (4)
frost_ua @ 16.02.17, 11:20*
All howl about games, not seen even a single game that does not run wild or retarded ...

By the way, yes, I watched with the usual review redmi 4 625 Snape. Games normally play enough performance. Although for me it is more interesting than the autonomy of the game.

14 and a half hours in the navigation mode. Yes, this phone will be a hit.

Rep: (0)
I did not realize that he and frequencies.
In the header of this topic is written ... 4G FDD-LTE (B1, B3, B5, B7), TDD-LTEB3 (B5, B38-B41),
and cap threads "Purchase" ... 4G FDD-LTE - B3, B5; TDD-LTE - B40

So what bands he really supports?

Rep: (1840)
* narik-man ,
There's the old data on the Indian version.

Rep: (23)
Unpacking and small comparison Note 4 & Note 4X

* narik-man,

Yesterday I was (edited his) Old and asked to update the cap.
We have up to date information.

Post has been editedMrZen - 16.02.17, 12:34

Rep: (89)
Pixel.357 @ 16.02.17, 12:22*
No one is obliged to put 653 on your Wishlist

recall processor xrn3 pro ... That's right, 650 - and the unit has deservedly received the title of the hit and the most sold in the past year, did not you tell me about it. It was someone's Wishlist? I do not think ... Xiaomei guessed. This time they made another choice. Some people like it, some do not. This is a private matter ...

Rep: (530)
powersh0t @ 16.02.17, 09:40*
Interested in sound quality, because I RM 4pro and sound real T, which you do not hear what you hear.
Month already on hand Redmi 4 Prime, sound cool when talking to music in Poweramp (set using an experimental version of SNAP codecs very cool) .Batareya and performance beyond praise, two days in a very dense rezhime.Posle RN2, my little 5 inches, I ordered without hesitation.

Rep: (1840)
kosak4 @ 16.02.17, 12:02*
To communicate the phone for 10k + is not required. And to work (here it is not clear what kind of work), if you need performance, then, logically, the more powerful the phone so he will think faster, not just in toys.

Here we see immediately that you have never used a smartphone as a working tool. At the moment, the performance of any SNAP 6xx overkill for work and then comes to the fore the quality of communication and autonomy. I replaced the huge pile of smart devices, and for me it is lacking in 90% of cases. a laptop for serious work (for those cases where the android is not suitable in principle).

Rep: (32)
Pixel.357 @ 16.02.17, 16:22*
And on the inserts - they are for antennas.
Draw your own conclusions that affects more - plastic or metal.
(I advise you to remember things like the radome)

Granted, mb. because of this, and refused to

Posted on 16/02/2017, 13:22:

frost_ua @ 16.02.17, 17:17*
Here we see immediately that you have never used a smartphone as a working tool. At the moment, the performance of any SNAP 6xx overkill for work and then comes to the fore the quality of communication and autonomy. I replaced the huge pile of smart devices, and for me it is lacking in 90% of cases. a laptop for serious work (for those cases where the android is not suitable in principle).

always I use :), so I know that there is no excess capacity. It would do well to 10 documents, 20 of tabs in blauzere etc. We worked at the same time and not unloaded from memory, if that.

Post has been editedkosak4 - 16.02.17, 13:24

Rep: (90)
kosak4 @ 16.02.17, 16:21*
It would do well to 10 documents, 20 of tabs in blauzere etc. We worked at the same time and not unloaded from memory, if that.

it does not depend on the processor, RAM, and the system is optimized for working with it.

Rep: (89)
Chuvakstepan @ 16.02.17, 13:29*
it does not depend on the processor

you still say that the processor is not involved in the data processing and RAM to do everything herself ... Who's the most the RAM data will be put? It is important to all - and percents, and RAM, and optimization. One without the other does not happen!

Rep: (0)
Something saomi this time rich in color, looked at Ali, as many as many as five pieces.
Hath need to add to the hat :)

it is generally ATAS ..: D Yamaha know?
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Ilich 89 @ 02/16/2017, 10:55*
The issue is not the case, and why the model xrn4x weaker xrn3 pro! In addition, why we are going back in terms of housing? Why return to the plastic inserts? The question is not that the phone is bad, but the fact that he was worse than it was. Well this is my IMHO

Not the fact that there will be some version 4pro 65h with Snape, so too early to say that the move back. This version is primarily created for India, their main market, hence the plastic inserts, against the background of a rise in price of components for smart reasonable solution.

Rep: (16)
How not to mix 4 and 4X

https: //to2cnews.blogs...-for-xiaomi-redmi.html

g0dl1ke @ 16.02.17, 13:55*
How not to mix 4 and 4X

and there are already pechalka. I noticed that at the opening of the headphone and no yusb akantovki from scratches disappeared fixing screws (squeak definitely will). Faceted akantovka gave devaysu solidity. On the dynamics of the number of holes and position of the IR port not care.

Post has been editedgrigorovdmitriy - 16.02.17, 14:22

g0dl1ke @ 16.02.17, 12:55*
How not to mix 4 and 4X

So it turned out that cheholchiki not interchangeable.

Rep: (1)
Has anyone noticed that devaysa no FM radio? And I became a single-channel memory

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20 09:30