SJCAM SJ6 LEGEND 4K WiFi - Discussion | Novatek 96,660 + Panasonic MN34120PA 16MP + 166 В° + Gyro + 2.0 LCD

Rep: (289)
DiscussionSJCAM SJ6 Legend
SJCAM SJ6 Legend 4k WiFi Action Camera
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Now the camera has two screens: one touch 2 ″ LCD 320 * 240 on the back side, and one monochrome. The large touch screen serves for ease of operation and viewing, while the front monochrome is an information board with the main camera parameters. Note that this is the first model of SJCAM cameras that has a touch control and two screens. This solution is well proven in GoPro 4.
Ability to connect an external microphone: Yes, it happened! SJCAM listened to the requests of the audience and added the ability to connect an external microphone to the SJ6 Legend. Now it’s even easier to work with sound.
Remote control: This feature debuted on the SJCAM M20 model and was well received by customers. SJ6 Legend can be controlled using the remote control, which is mounted on a monopod or worn on the wrist as a watch. Now, for remote control, you do not need to connect via Wi-Fi from a smartphone, which was not very convenient in dynamic situations, you can control the shooting right from your wrist.
Tripod mount in the case of the camera itself: Now the tripod mount will be immediately integrated into the camera body. Previously, to use a tripod, you had to use an adapter frame.
Battery 1050 mAh: battery capacity increased from 900 mAh to 1050 mAh. Hours will be 70 minutes (Wi-fi is on) - 110 minutes (Wi-fi is off).

4K as usual interpolated, but the new sensor + the ability to connect an external microphone - it can be interesting!
About camera
Firmware
To update the camera, you need the name of the firmware file to be - SJCAM001.bin
All firmware in one place
Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
Those who wish to try themselves in the new post
may be familiar withRules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forumand leave a request in the subjectI want to be curator

Post has been editedRu4kin - 07.08.18, 13:03
Reason for editing: All firmware in one place

Rep: (-1)
* GEO32,

What would I do without you)): D: sveta: morning was ordered SJ8 without snotty.

P.S. In the internet for you made since those times when you probably sucked a pacifier.

Post has been editedDimonlom - 09.03.20, 12:45

Rep: (4)
Good day!
A question )))
I SJCAM SJ6 Legend Air, but disassembled found under the aluminum frame 3 LEDs. Removing the frame found connector for the front display and the silver chip with the residual labeled "Nov ...". In the setting of the maximum photo resolution photo 16Mr

At the moment, it stands for Air firmware version 1.2.7
Yellow tape is my)))

How can I more accurately check that my bird and sew it to the Legend)))

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGreyjester - 09.03.20, 09:20

Rep: (8)
No glass on the tache has not changed accidentally? And then I accidentally pricked, so I think in the order of Ali module.
Advantages, disadvantages, pitfalls? Difficult to disassemble the camera?

zvyagaaa @ 12.03.20, 23:59*
Difficult to disassemble the camera

If you buy housing in the screen together, it's simple, bowel removed module and rearranged in the new)))
Videos found already after assorted on YouTube is by SJCAM SJ6 Legend. If the sensor does not work, it can be turned into a workshop for repair of cellular or most (sensor with an air gap and is easily separated) perekleit.
At most it is broken the display, the sensor intact - I use that. put off 2tys wooden pity the camera so-so. Menu looked connecting mini HDMI, the desired modes wrote and memorized))) settings can be changed via the phone)))

lao4el @ 01.03.20, 11:08*
Please tell me the glass of the lens constantly changing?
And frame that goes around.?

Frame it chipped in the photo is a single piece with the front cover (which label) and it snap.
Linz with the lens is also removed, moisten a cotton wool in alcohol and put on the glue (which is on the thread) at the base and wait for 20-30 minutes periodically soaking a cotton wool. Then you can unscrew.

Rep: (0)
Colleagues, there is a question.
Won SJCam chamber 6 Legend.
b / u took it a bit.
Drew attention to the strange work of the audio recording level setting (menu item "Volume").
Even if I put the record level of 1, 2 or 3 (and so on), the sound is recorded first quietly, then its level begins to increase, and as a result, to the end of the track record, it reaches a maximum, as if I 10 is set.
I do not understand, it's a bug of the camera itself, or so it should work AGC?
Who else observed this phenomenon?
Firmware is the last - in September 2018.

Rep: (1)
Hello forum users! Can someone stalknulsya with this chip? First, when connecting to computers or the TV camera was determined and can be transmitted fayly.Teper when you connect the camera goes into a PC and charging mode writes that the device can neopredeleno.Vy that any advice? All other functions horosho.Kabel cameras are changed, the socket is not zalomano, updated software, a camera of 1.5 months.
I am sending the new software from 18.03.2020.Mozhet who amiss.

Attached files

Attached file2020-3-18 ж”№ 4K24 её§ дё‹ ж‹Ќз…§ жЁЎејЏ иЅ¬жЌў еЅ•еѓЏ жЁЎејЏ дё­й—ґ е‡єзЋ° зєїжќЎ .zip(2.2 MB)

Rep: (1)
P.S Firmware 1.5.2

Stabilization is terrible, there is no difference in low, with a maximum bit better. On the move all blurry. This camera is such a thing, or in the firmware, 1.4.5 worth what firmware advise to put the comparison, that is better for you?

Rep: (11)
swiftneon @ 19.07.20, 22:21*
better you

I attached example of a video, like me. The camera on the helmet.

Attached files

Attached file2019_0828_132551_013.mp4(96.9 MB)

LY2KD @ 15.05.20, 08:55*
Hello forum users! Can someone stalknulsya with this chip? First, when connecting to computers or the TV camera was determined and can be transmitted fayly.Teper when you connect the camera switches to the charging mode is PC and a writing device that can neopredeleno.Vy something advise?

toil himself, there is a campaign native custom cable, visible wear, and other mini usb not working as it should. I do it almost did not charge for the lace, but works as a webcam (although the screen flicker).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 1:38