> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PPTV King 7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (79)
DiscussionPPTV King 7
PictureKing 7
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | DAC talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Specifications
CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 (8 cores Cortex-A53 2 GHz, 64-bit)
Display: 6-inch IPS (LTPS) with a resolution of 2560x1440, 85% color space, brightness 350 cd / sqm, Gorilla Glass, contrast 1000: 1
Operating system: PPOS firmware based on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Ju UINTSC interface
RAM: 3 GB
Inner memory: 32 GB, support for microSD memory cards up to 128 GB
Main camera: 13 megapixel ISOCELL, phase autofocus, dual LED flash of different tones, aperture F / 2.0, 5 lenses, 4K video shooting
Front-camera: 8 megapixel wide-angle (84 degrees), aperture F / 2.2
Connection: 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
4G: 1800/1900/2100/2300/2500/2600 MHz
Navigation: GPS and A-GPS, GLONASS
Sound: ESS ES9018K2M DAC and Maxim MAX97220 amplifier
Speaker: NXP TFA9890
Battery: 3610 mAh Li-Po
Dimensions: 158.4 x 82.7 x 8.65mm
Weight: 184g
Features: dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, gyroscope, infrared, support for two SIM cards of the format microSIM and nanoSIM (1 slot combo)
Miscellanea: miracast & hotspot support
Characteristics on Devicespecifications
Photos, sample photos and videos
Instructions
Reviews
Useful
Bolt Hex Size
How to increase the battery life of the phone.
Sound comparison
King 7 Videography
Power Save Menu
Personal experiencefromShenmue_x
Change screen resolution
About the synchronization of contacts
Patch for two sim cards on cyan
Solution with overly compressible photo
How to make autofocus work
We remove the pop-up window for an outgoing call
How to check the presence or absence of VoLTE on any smart
Programs open access to ext. memory and SD card when connected to PC
When first turned on, activate
Stock camera screenshots
About camera
Simultaneous operation of both SIM cards in 4G
Photo boxes from 7S
About MHL and SlimPort
Solving the problem with the driver
DAC activationandaddition
Sound Tuning Note
settings screen balance and miravision
Energy saving
Screenshots of the engineering volume control menu
Review PPTV King 7 - the cheapest 6 inch smartphone with 2K display and Hi-Fi sound
Getting rid of throttling
Turn on the radio in stock 2.0
Radio activation method
How to raise fps (frames per second) in games
Lenovo launcher update
Solving the problem of no alert with vatsapp and viber
Features of charging King 7 with MTK technology pump express
You won PPTV KING7
How to remove the background image on the lock screen, dedicated to the date ("Congratulations")
If you have problems launching programs and widgets "(you need to activate them in the menu" Auto-start apps ")
Who does not receive notifications
Call recording (as activated)
If someone does not have the "Install" button
Battery calibration program
A temporary solution indication of a green diode on a full battery
How to return a standard PPOS UI 2.0 theme
SmartRadio frompapadim2005
Microphone setup
Battery Capacity Tests
Original Battery Details
Solving problems with the screen lock after installing the PPOS UI 2.0 pattern key
Alternative and more detailed method of solving problems with a gyroscope
Alternative 3D player from DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D phone
Exact battery dimensions
Sberbank for ROOT phones
View video in 3D
Solving the problem of poor hearing (turning the microphones) after recording video in landscape mode
PPTV3D.apk for 7S (Russified)
How to remove the yellow screen
How to watch 3d from YouTube in 3d center at 720p
If the screen brightness jumps even when the auto adjustment is off
Flac recorder with the ability to record flac without time limit
Service (secret) codes
Reading SD card in NTFS and watching large movies without breakdown
How to make a hidden folder with a password
Replacing the stock camera - CAMERA API | Settings | Setting "recording_hint"
The solution to the problem of poor hearing
SuperSU
Boot animation
Boot animation How to make a picture
Battery photo report
Photo report on battery replacement
Battery replacement process in photos
Reduce the navibar | We clean navbar by editing system resources
Poly 2.0 modem
Phone malfunctions: possible causes and remedy
MTK Thermal Policy Encryption / Encryption Application | Corrected files
Cooling refinement
TriDef 3D Gallery_v3.6.3

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 12.04.20, 23:53
Reason for editing: How umenlshit speaker volume in the engineering menu

Rep: (6)
Nartus @ 09/11/2016, 04:12*
The best offer, cheaper to find failed

here 140 bucks. At the moment there is an opportunity to get only root (through king root). The phone even in English is not fully translated, a lot of Chinese. And there is an option for India with chopped LTE.
http: //www.banggood.co...rtphone-p-1085912.html
I will add more - navigation keys - onscreen.

Post has been editedDunmer1 - 12.09.16, 12:41

Rep: (10)
White front panel in all colors, or it happens with black?

Rep: (90)
Well, for this money, the characteristics are awesome ... you can even forgive a combined slot ... it is written on bangood - international firmware ??? I received an announcement from the waders, there is more expensive there ....

Rep: (19)
Got it today. Russian is. Translated 80-90%. The translation is quite correct. The screen is very good. Completely metal back part with 2 plastic inserts. Well done, squeaks and crackles when twisting no. The size is slightly wider than the ViewSonic v500. The height is the same.

Rep: (960)
M
Topic moved to subsectionOther brands
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

The size is slightly wider than the ViewSonic v500. The height is the same.

Now I use visusonik, then quite well .... I want even more ... I look closely at the max ... Tell me where I took it and how much ... and, pls, maximum impressions .... as with the root? ...
It bothers me that a $ 350 smart is now being drained for 140 .... I understand that PPTV is the first smart, how successful was it? ....

Rep: (79)
* bondana, you can safely buy, a sharp drop in prices for the Chinese is the norm, there is no catch

Tell me where you took it and how much ... and, pls, maximum impressions .... as with the root? ...

He took on the waders, only positive impressions. Ruth without problems made kinggut. The build quality is ahead of Meizu 3 Note and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. The screen is very high quality. For performance not yet tested. Batyrei is enough for me for 1.5-2 days without games, but 3-4 hours of reading. I will take a photo today or tomorrow.

Rep: (7)
* millionARE And what about the camera and the sound? For the money it's just a plane. Half a year ago, I myself had been eyeing the 7S: the same with only a 3d parallax screen. Something about him there is no information, on Ali 1 seller for 22K.

The sound I can not assess objectively - there are no normal ears. If to compare with Sansa clip +, then on the second caps it is at least not worse. But with amazon headphones, the phone sounds even better. And on the camera it is better to try to post pictures.

Rep: (-1)
Nartus @ 09/21/2016, 01:20*
* Bondana, You can safely buy, a sharp drop in prices for the Chinese is the norm, there is no dirty trick

Do you have shopping experience at this bang good store?

Judging by the reviews herehttp: //www.gsconto.com…views/tag/banggood.comgoods do not reach every second time, and it’s impossible to return the money
Ah, there would be such a tasty price for ali ...

Rep: (36)
KENT_Hunter @ 09/26/2016, 12:28*
goods do not reach every second time, and it’s impossible to return the money

Well, I paid 22, when registering it turned out that I was already registered and even made several purchases at the beginning of 15g - everything came.
Well, I paid for the phone, sending it on the website in 1 day, a letter came to the soap that as long as there are no goods, will you wait a week? I'm fine, yes. And on Saturday, 24 in the evening, it was soap that they had already sent, they gave the track rs ...... nl. The track is valid until it is unlit.
Yes, after payment in orders sending shone as Uncried.

Oeg @ 09/26/2016, 2:30 PM*
And on Saturday, 24 in the evening, it was soap that they had already sent, they gave the track rs ...... nl. The track is valid until it is unlit.
Yes, after payment in orders sending shone as Uncried.

Track bought for 3 bucks, as I understand it, and "Untrakhed" hmmm
And payment via paypal?

Wait 29.09 or make out now ..... wherever I read reviews - 90% negative aboutbanggood

I didn’t buy the track, there is no free-play in this point and 3.74 air parchel REGISTER is immediately indicated. About 90 of the negative - where is it?
Oh yeah, of course I paid with a paypal, it is safer.

Post has been editedoeg - 26.09.16, 15:36

Oeg @ 09/26/2016, 15:34*
I didn’t buy the track, there is no free-play in this point and 3.74 air parchel REGISTER is immediately indicated. About 90 of the negative - where is it?
Oh yeah, of course I paid with a paypal, it is safer.

o.O
on the link in the header

Apparently only in Ukraine fripping 10-15 days

And is it possible in more detail, why is it more reliable and how can the money be returned if something happens?
I just took it with Ali, I always paid there with a card.

Post has been editedKENT_Hunter - 26.09.16, 17:04

On Ali, too, is not a card, there is a payment system Alipay, a stick, this is also a payment system, in which case you can open a dispute on the pipe itself. And if you pay directly with a card in a store, then ...

KENT_Hunter @ 09/26/2016, 14:28*
Judging by the reviews herehttp: //www.gsconto.com…views/tag/banggood.comgoods do not reach every second time, and it’s impossible to return the money

Well, the reviews, a little stupid .... these and ali are full and in good shops ... he himself watched the bangood, took a long time three times all garbage - no problem .... then of course for, let's say, very funny money decent iron is alarming, but I think it’s worth a try, it’s only the lack of free finance that stops me .... of course, only through a stick, damn, how long have I not used it ....
* oeg , speech, as I understand it, is about this body? .... then we are waiting for your feedback ...
On the bangood, by the way, another interesting smart for lovers of maximalism - ramos mos1 max, price, specifications - class, but like without a memory card ....))))))

Rep: (6)
On the banggod there is another 130 bucks ramos mos1 max - 6.44 inches full hd phablet with a 6000 mAh battery. 3GB of RAM, 32 ROMs, only 6753 percent. And there are no memory cards. But the same DAC and amp OPA. I think now which one is better to take.
Compared both

I read about the subject Chinese reviews (although dedicated to the 3D version, but I think the difference is small). They write that the processor is sufficient, the camera focusing speed is average, the quality of the photo good day and not very good at night. Just upset work time for 30 minutes of video playback through a wi-fi ate 12% charge. Full-charge time of 155 minutes, 5V, 2A (ie the stated rapid charging is not present). I have to charge it every day. In antutu gaining 50,000. Beautiful light breathable logo as an indicator uvedomleniy.Horoshy sound in the headphones, a good one external speaker. Another wrote that for the 3D version of the optimum 3D viewing 32cm and eyes get tired quickly. smooth interface, 4K video plays without hesitation, all games are working properly. microUSB charging connector standard. Quite a few Chinese software must be garbage (different services). Slow is not a motion, the camera will not turn off the sound, phase autofocus not, but focuses quickly. Screen consumes 70% charge. phone obzorschikov enough for 2 hours of video games per hour, an hour reading almost two days. Hours me something disappointing (((

Post has been editedDunmer1 - 30.09.16, 10:42

Rep: (7)
That drove me the phone. Looks cool, a great screen, is quite lightweight. Not very convenient that the hole for the charge is not in the center, in the dark difficult to get. The problem with incoming calls, there is no sound and vibration. Apparently, the case in the firmware. On efox-shop there are even video instructions for flashing, but that is not laid out for the insertion (I hope so far). The radio does not work, you may need to try a third-party application. Photographs like a good idea, but slowly induced. Kingrutom failed to get Ruth, although someone said that it is possible. The rest have not yet tested.

First congratulations, where he took, lay out a review.
no sound and vibration

In general, does not respond to the incoming one, or does the screen light up, and the caller appears?
Simka rearranged to another slot?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 17:49