iPhone 7/7 Plus - marriage

Rep: (2567)
iPhone 7/7 Plus - marriage
Description (7) | Description (7+) | Discussion7 / 7 Plus | Purchase7 / 7 Plus | Accessories | iPhone 7/7 Plus - marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.
Useful

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 07.10.19, 09:00

Rep: (731)
By the way, about the uneven color temperature of the screen, there is a way to objectively verify the uniformity, I did it with the iPad and this allows you to quickly assess the degree.

All that is needed is a normal mirrorless or SLR camera, Able to shoot in RAW (the phone will not work, the color depth is too low).
We open the page in Safari with the keyboard, photograph the screen in a dark room, set up the settings so that the screen is not very bright on the photo.
The resulting RAW-photo open in Photoshop and move the slider "Saturation" ("Saturation") to the extreme right position. We get a color temperature map. It cannot be absolutely uniform, but there should be no “kinks,” when one area of ​​the screen is strongly red and the other is strongly blue.

When choosing an iPad, I tried many copies, here’s my color map, which I consider to be ideal (it’s impossible to see the difference in color temperature), that is, this result can be considered ideal:
Attached Image

Post has been editedeXodusN - 26.09.16, 16:27

Rep: (10259)
Has this already happened?
http: //now.topstory.io...etail=1474888127072424

Rep: (7)
I do not know - I’m not warming up yet - I bought 23 - pST

Post has been editedoleg12580 - 26.09.16, 21:48

Rep: (0)
The people, the question on the topic of the notorious hiss gate, it is clear that if the hissing is heard only when the phone is tightly attached to the back of the ear, then in principle this is normal, I have 6 and 5s making the same sounds. But no one paid attention that when shooting a video on the main seven camera, the microphone next to it manages to record them? Although even at a distance of a couple of centimeters from the ear, during recording, nothing is heard. Of course, the sound is not critical and the sound is not so loud, but the sound background spoils a little.

I have an Iphone 7 silver 128gb problem with a spoken speaker. I did not check on other sim cards, I have a MGTS sim card.
According to the description, this is exactly what they write about in the internet on request in google "iphone 7 earpiece". Before that, I used 2 years of iphone6 ​​with the same sim card. There were no such problems. I bought it on the 23rd of the 7th, I immediately noticed a sharp difference in the quality of communication. The voice of the interlocutor, loud, but deaf. As if from a can or from a bunker. I called those support, advised first to check the quality of communication on another sim card, because MTS does not support iPhones, and then contact the service.

There is a problem when talking! The interlocutor is heard either as if from a distance, or as through a scarf! Periodically it is generally illegible ... and this with full signal reception (apparently the road to service is hardly a software problem, since not everyone showed up

Rep: (2)
Rico04 @ 09/26/2016, 1:24 PM*
Good day to all. Faced apparently with a defect screen. None of the five protective glasses and one film is glued on the left side of the screen, on the edge to be exact. I tried 0.20, 0.15mm and film. And the most interesting thing is that the shot and already sufficiently dusty glass tried to stick the same phone on another one, everything stuck perfectly. I exclude the defect of glasses and films, because everything is fine with other owners. Can someone come across this?

same problem. I wanted to stick in the Iport store 3d protective glass which was the most expensive. The guy tried to stick 5 glasses, and not one was stuck, he sinned on defective glass. As a result, temporarily pasted the film.

PS A girl in a liaison who glued a film to me, said that with a sticker of 3d glasses there were always problems even on 6 \ 6S

Post has been editedahrimian - 28.09.16, 09:20

I also have a loud and dull sound ... and yet, when I reboot on the whole screen, for a moment, a gray blurred image is displayed and then a black screen and a reboot ... What is this? There was the last 6-ka body, 64GB, now 7,128 GB

Rep: (38)
ahrimian @ 09/28/2016, 09:17*
PS A girl in a liaison who glued a film to me, said that with a sticker of 3d glasses there were always problems even on 6 \ 6S

Many times pasted on his 6s-ku 3d cl = flowed, and now on 7ku: everything lays down perfectly

I tried everything. He even took it for the sake of interest and he stuck a glass on the 6th iPhone, the same trouble. With the film, by the way, too, did not work. As a result, what I have come to is - there are irregularities on both sides of the display, not noticeable by the eye. Unsubscribed from the SC - they say, carry the device, we will test it in the time specified by law, and we can issue a new phone. Considering that with the presence of phones in stores, they are not very good and, according to the law, they can test up to 45 days, I don’t even know if it is worth taking it at all now.

Post has been editedRico04 - 28.09.16, 23:33

Rep: (624)
for reflection ...iPhone 7 - service memo

Rep: (18)
I have a seven for 128GB. The camera sticks when opening, and put the latest firmware! it was also on 6K and 6C in due time, the company Apple was very upset about not correcting the problem.

Post has been editeddimap76 - 29.09.16, 15:30

Rep: (30)
Yesterday I called the Maktsentr, which at school, said that until October 1, only the PCT will be served, after October 1 information should appear on servicing models imported from abroad. Called to learn about the uneven yellowness of the screen.

Rep: (1)
It's funny, I used to think that only the Chinese have a solid marriage in the flagships, but everything is fine with ayfosha. And then he began to read about 7ku and even finally it became sad)) 6ka less defective was IMHO.
There is an uneven yellow screen here, and the glasses are not glued due to the curvature of the surface, and the interlocutor is heard badly (!), Glossy, so generally scratched in a few days. For some, the phone heats up even with minimal use. For a complete set, there are not enough explosions (in the discussion there they threw a reference to an exploded iPhone, but they decided that it was a fake).
Sorry! Lottery turns some. For 5 years of using 4S there was not a single claim .. and here ...

Rep: (145)
Burrito @ 09/29/2016, 20:19*
For 5 years of using 4S there was not a single claim .. and here ...

Here, 0.01% of users unsubscribe, but people without marriage do not write here, in fact, there is very little marriage, the percentage is much less than that of other manufacturers

Guys, what about the dust in the upper left corner? :))

I was holding 7ku and 7plus in my hands, then there is no such "draft" from the vibro mode rocker anymore, I think most likely the case is airtight and the dust should not climb under the screen, but here’s how it will be ...

Rep: (11)
Guys, what about the dust in the upper left corner? :))

I was holding 7ku and 7plus in my hands, then there is no such "draft" from the vibro mode rocker anymore, I think most likely the case is airtight and the dust should not climb under the screen, but here’s how it will be ...

I wrote someone in the back of a speck of dust found. I studied the whole phone under a magnifying glass. All norms are no dust particles, after using 8 days

Post has been editedvovcik75 - 30.09.16, 21:43

I bought an iPhone on the 23rd of a single problem that I have described here. The marriage rate is very low. Compare what kind of demand for iPhones and for the Chinese and everything will immediately become clear.

I don’t see any problems either, just attach the ear near the camera and hear how the processor works. According to reviews, I understand that this is normal. Do not mess up, there is a 2 year guarantee, for 2 years just someone will inherit from the family))

* vovcik75
And why is it a 2 year warranty? The official online store Apple Store said that the warranty is 1 year by serial number.

Rep: (2)
I wrote that in the back dust speck chamber I found

This is me. I wrote to the official SC, they said that you need to look and if, after all, the warranty case will be repaired, not changed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 23:11