iPhone 7 Plus - Purchase

Rep: (901)
iPhone 7 Plus - Purchase
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion | Camera | IPhone Wallpaper | IPhone battery life

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Everyone is recommended to fillemail the tablewith information about the store when ordered the phone and about sending / receiving

Useful information
Warranty
Warranty is on model A1784,more
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
For the Russian Federation it is better to take T-Mobile (A1784), GSM will be written in the LC. There is a sim-free version, but it is not recommended to take it,more
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Apple official storein Russia: 49990 - 58990 в‚Ѕ
Apple official storein America: $ 569 - $ 669
Сomputeruniverse(CU): 521 - 579 €
Pdaplaza: 499 - 715 $
Clove: 474 - 558 £
What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number that the phone is not activatedhttps://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see Flea market
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page.

With suggestions for filling caps contact the curator.givlaxin QMS

Post has been editedgivlax - 20.12.18, 09:41

Rep: (0)
and who ordered from apple.com? how much time after placing an order, or, more precisely, accepting it, will pass before the goods are sent, or at least they write that payment has passed ??

Rep: (10289)
Video instruction to help with the purchase of appstore US and delivery through the parcel.
https://yadi.sk/i/LGcSmF6EqfCyg

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 14:30

Rep: (16)
Hello everyone, tell me the people, I was waiting for a plus of 128, I ordered a parcel, there are a couple of questions
1. From the bank smska Verification of the online online, what does this mean?))) Did not wrap me up?
2. Apple dumped the mail they sent, (October 4-11), or you can track the order on their website?

Rep: (2)
* SED,
and not tell me how much for the money you got along with the delivery and other garbage?)

* SED,
1. Check your solvency.
2. You can look at your order there the same date is the date of the proposed shipment, after sending the order, you will receive a track with the UPS tracking number in the letter. Tracking occurs on the UPS site.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 20:04

Rep: (16)
Maikl5555 @ 09/11/2016, 20:56*
SED,
and not tell me how much for the money you got along with the delivery and other garbage?)

price as online + shipping from parcel to MSK 25-30 bucks)
On the site of the parcel, everything is very well described, what yes how
* Denpech,
I read the topic in the NOVELTIES, it turns out they can refuse after some time?
I ordered from ip usa and as a guest)

Post has been editedSED - 11.09.16, 20:21

* SED,
They can easily refuse)) I have two orders from the guest and from my account, so that at least one yes can be approved and the worst can be refused 2 days before the time of shipment specified in the order! Last year they refused me exactly this way, two days before sending, and not to me alone .... In the spring from SE there was the same garbage, only from the third time they approved it and sent it.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 20:25

* Denpech,
OK) Do you include insurance from a parcel post? And another question is, is it more profitable to order through a parcel or are there any other best services?

Maikl5555 @ 09/11/2016, 21:33*
Do you include insurance from a parcel post?

I do not turn on insurance, for the first time when I ordered, I took insurance, ochkov because, then stopped, courier delivery, everything comes without problems.
Maikl5555 @ 09/11/2016, 21:33*
is it still more profitable to order through a parcel or are there any other best services available?

All services and addresses of intermediaries are in the base of apple for all can refuse, they all work the same price almost all the same (Shopotam, Light fm, ShF, Polarniki, Mail com, etc.). Lottery in general ....

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 20:48

* Denpech,
and you are already ordering so much and always through a parcel post? And all the rules come?)

Maikl5555 @ 09/11/2016, 21:39*
and you are already ordering so much and always through a parcel post? And all the rules come?)

No, I also order a good service through the ShF, but last year I had the most bounce on it (apple failures, I still drive a lot from abroad). With the approved package it was more and everything came to normal.

* Denpech,
thanks, and ShF is what? and now I am watching the video that you threw off, the guy says that after you have your money withdrawn, you have to wait for the website to send an email to the warehouse or not. Then I did not even understand. You kind of said that if they write, they will send it exactly?)

* NokiaN9N9,
thank)

* Maikl5555
Shopfanshttps://shopfans.ruif they write money, they will send it))

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 21:01

* Denpech,
Listen, you just made two orders just in case, right? And if suddenly there will be two orders, but there will be no money on the card for both orders, then what? For one, in any case, write off, and on the other will be "hanging"? If so, then without problems, you can also cancel the second?

* Maikl5555
MacBook pro took last year at Bestbay. But this does not apply to the current topic, they can punish for flood

Posted 09/11/2016 22:11:

LeeF73 @ 09/11/2016, 23:07*
Listen, you just made two orders just in case, right? And if suddenly there will be two orders, but there will be no money on the card for both orders, then what? For one, in any case, write off, and on the other will be "hanging"? If so, then without problems, you can also cancel the second?

If the money is not paid, then one order will be paid, and on the second one it will stop due to lack of money and will cancel the order automatically, I have enough money for two, if they withdraw for two, the second will have to be sold here in Russia.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 22:15

Denpech @ 09/11/2016, 10:09 PM*
If the money is not paid, then one order will be paid, and on the second one it will stop due to lack of money and will cancel the order automatically, I have enough money for two, if they withdraw for two, the second will have to be sold here in Russia.

Well, that is, I can then leave money on the card for one smartphone and make 10 orders?) Like for sure. Are there any pitfalls here?

* LeeF73,
It is theoretically possible ... but 10 orders at the same time I did not do))

* Denpech,
Well, thank you)) I'll manage with three orders too.

* Denpech,
well) is it only a question of identity through a parcel post?) and best of all as a guest to place an order for an eipl or is it necessary to create an account in eipl aydi american?

Posted 09/11/2016 22:24:

* LeeF73,
but if for example you make 3 orders, are they all the same? If one is rejected, then the likelihood is high, as others may reject)

Maikl5555 @ 09/11/2016, 11:22*
Is it best for a guest to place an order for an eipl or is it necessary to create an account in eipl ayd

Without a difference ..... The difference is that from under the guest you can no longer adjust the order, only cancel. With accounting you can make changes before sending.

Posted 09/11/2016 22:29:

Maikl5555 @ 09/11/2016, 11:22*
but if for example you make 3 orders, are they all the same? If one is rejected, then the likelihood is high, as others may reject)

I made one order from a guest and the second one from my account, I also slightly changed the addresses of the Parcel Post so the orders are not exactly the same, and then I say it again the lottery, on what principle cancel orders are not clear ... One has been canceled from the second with the same address passed ..

Let's be optimistic))))) All of us receive our orders in a timely manner !! And the black braid of Apple will carry us and not touch.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 22:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/08/20, 17:16