iPhone 7 - Purchase

Rep: (2566)
iPhone 7 - Purchase
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | iPhone 7/7 Plus - marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion

Attached ImageAttached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.

Useful information
Warranty
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
What models to buy from abroad to have a guarantee in the Russian Federation
Models:A1660(GSM / CMDA), A1780(GSM), A1778(GSM), A1779(CDMA)
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Foreign stores:

Russian stores:

Prices for iPhone 7 on Yandex Market
What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number that the phone is not activated.https://checkcoverage.apple.com/
  3. Check on the IMEI status of the activation lock.https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/
  4. Lack of slots for 2x SIM cards, TVs, flash drives, etc.
  5. The presence of iOS, not Android or JavaOS.

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see Flea market
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page.

All suggestions for improving the caps via the button"A complaint"

Post has been editedArmgun - 03.06.17, 11:49
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (10185)
Video instruction upon purchase in the USA appstore and delivery via the Parcel Post.

https://yadi.sk/i/LGcSmF6EqfCyg

Rep: (98)
In Russia, too, the sale of iPhone 7 starts from the 16th?
In Ukraine, already in October.

Rep: (3908)
* master7902
In Russia, September 23, the start of sales.

Rep: (-1)
* glassofwhiskey,
Thank! Will jet black in Russia be interesting

Rep: (12)
Thank! Will jet black in Russia be interesting

Retailers already have it in the price list from the 9th after the presentation on the websites everything is there

Rep: (2999)
* markdaim,
Delivery on average 1200? Only our mail is sent?

* shagaliev97,
Only Russian Post.

Rep: (2999)
* Denpech,
Ie no guarantee in case of theft?

* shagaliev97,
Warranty 2 years for goods.

Why not 5 ??? For all products apple warranty year, do not mislead people.

* shagaliev97,
Read on the website of the Russian Post about the warranty in case of loss and theft ...

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 17:39

Rep: (13)
On CU, I usually choose PayPal for greater reliability. I ordered phones, iPads. It comes quickly and nothing is lost. I read how they behave in case of loss. The store itself sends or returns money without any problems. DHL for Geomania and Russian Post in Russia (before EMS was).

* markdaim,
Stick another 3-4% of the purchase .....

Rep: (17)
* Denpech,
If you take the PCT then 2 years -http://www.apple.com/r..al/statutory-warranty/

Why not 5 ??? For all products apple warranty year, do not mislead people.

Less aggression. Yes, a year from Apple. But from the shop on everything from myself 2 years. In terms of written.

Post has been editedmarkdaim - 11.09.16, 17:44

* markdaim,
And who needs a two-year warranty in Russia?German the store? How will you use it in Russia, tell us? This is just a marketing ploy, they could write 10 years)))

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 17:46

Rep: (3908)
* Denpech,
Tell me please, the parcel gets my iPhone>sends it to me in which way? Will the courier bring the package or is our beloved Russian Post implicated in the delivery?

* Denpech,
You send them and they change. I sent Jawbone defective and everything is ok. They sent a new one, the money for the shipment was returned.

Post has been editedmarkdaim - 11.09.16, 17:47

Rep: (11)
* glassofwhiskey,
in Russia DPD or Boxberry

I sent Jawbone defective and everything is ok.

And what does he define defective? In short, I will not argue with you for 2 years, so two years, they closed the topic.
Glassofwhiskey @ 09/11/2016, 18:45*
Tell me please, the parcel gets my iPhone>sends it to me in which way?

From the parcel post Qwintry Air delivery method it comes to you and you receive it either at the delivery point, picpoint or some other one or when choosing a delivery you choose delivery by courier to the door, the Russian post has no relation to delivery, the package has its own courier delivery.
https://qwintry.com/ru/Shipping

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 17:51

* Denpech,
Still answer. Marriage if not working or some kind of defect. You write by mail and they offer a solution. Repair in the Russian Federation with the return of money, shipping to them and repair at their expense and so on.

So I do not need to believe about two years. Everything on the site is.

* markdaim,
I know what they write on the site, I also bought on CU. But I was always skeptical about this, I change iPhones every year and for 5 years, ugh, ugh, I didn't need a guarantee.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.16, 18:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 6:01