X96 [Android] | [TV Box] [AMLogic S905X]
X96
Are you satisfied with the work of the console?
More than [ 374 ] ** [35,65%]
50/50, there are flaws [ 534 ] ** [50,91%]
Not [ 141 ] ** [13,44%]
Total votes: 1049

Rep: (55)
DiscussionX96
Picture[Andriod] [TV Box] [S905X]
Discussion » | Catalog of programs for media consoles » | Discussion X96 Mini Amlogic S905W » | Marriage and Repair »

Specifications
Processor: Amlogic s905x 4 core Cortex A53 2.0GHz
Video Core: Mali-450 MP
HDMI: 2.0A 4K * 2K (not tested)
RAM: 1G or 2G
ROM: 8G or 16G
Max. memory card capacity: up to 64GB
Black colour
Codecs: H.264 / AVC, H.265, VP9, ​​RealVideo8 / 9/10
Video formats: AVS, DAT, ISO, MKV, MOV, MPEG, MPEG-4, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, RV, VP9 Profile-2, WMV
Audio Formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
Photo formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
WIFI: 2.4ghz 802.11b / g / n
Connectors: AV, Ethernet, HDMI, LAN, Optical, TF card, USB2.0
Power supply: 5V 2A
Bluetooth: no
Equipment: 1 x X96 TV box, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x remote control, 1 x power supply, 1 x instruction, optional - 1 x additional IR receiver, 1 x board for mounting on TV

A photo
Reviews
Instructions
TWRP
Firmware
Attention!
Firmware from the manufacturer
Custom firmware

Buying and Accessories
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 21.12.20, 17:45
Reason for editing: ATV9 for black fee, V88-1.0

Rep: (106)
AlexyBuzich @ 03/24/17, 13:15*
for 2000, 1.0.9 on MX -HW video longer shows minutes to 15 minutes, then the eternal screenshot, which is 1.0.9 that at 1.1.1, the problem of amlodzhik, when it will correct this case, just wait
There are firmware ready for work without all these glitches. On the weekend TV on the background is constantly the background or watch some kind of film (online, a torrent) that is, there is no hours and there are no such problems. Yes, I do not argue on firmware from 1.5 MHz there are such problems with all, I tried all the firmware from the header a bunch of firmware from similar (on S905x) consoles. The only working firmware is from M8SII for 2 MHz.X96 [Android] (Post rus-05 # 58025007)

Post has been editedncux3012 - 24.03.17, 14:36

Rep: (0)
* bodrick,
: thank_you:

Rep: (8)
* kjjc , I redakes all firmware, HTMOD from 2GHz is heated less, as stock 1.1.1, the rest is equally 7-10 grams. warmer

Rep: (1)
* Flasher_23,
In the screen settings on the console? I did not find such an item ... The prefix is ​​connected to a TV in AV.

Rep: (311)
TIN-SID @ 03/24/17, 13:41*
I redakes all the firmware, CTMOD from 2GHz is heated less as stock 1.1.1, the rest is equally 7-10 gr. warmer

In general, all these temperature phobias are not as scary, as they are often drawn. It is known that on our device (as well as on many others) in the threat of overheating, the system automatically reduces the frequency of the processor, thereby noticeably lowering the temperature, without interference for the working application (If this, of course, is not some kind of trimmed toy).
Throttling
(From English Throttling) is a processor protection mechanism from thermal damage during system overheating. The higher the temperature acts on the microprocessor, the greater the batteries he misses. The tacts are skipped, respectively, efficiency and performance is reduced - this is the trottling of the processor. After returning the temperature to a reasonable framework, the processor comes out of the trottling and continues to work in normal mode.

Post has been editedbodrick - 24.03.17, 15:00

I purchased 2 / 16+ clone Air Mouse C120 to the store: Chris Electronic Store.
There was not enough curtains flashed TX5PRO, with a curtain and lower bar, everything is super.
But the problem with the remote control when you press ENTER writes q, the back button / with an additional function HOME- The home function does not work. He beat off 7 bucks per console - will make a refund.
But in the process of correspondence, the seller glory pictures.
They legend to appear and clean the fee. Opened someone like a remote control? Ordinary from TV opened, but there plastic is stronger, and here well, it's dumb to break.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedklich007 - 25.03.17, 16:19
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (311)
Stav15 @ 03/24/17, 14:23*
They legend to appear and clean the fee. Opened someone like a remote control? Ordinary from TV opened, but there plastic is stronger, and here well, it's dumb to break.

There are feelings that the Chinese people are simply jerking over anyone unsuspecting buyers. Well, in the only aspect they are right, no one forces it to buy "it."

Rep: (167)
Stav15 @ 03/24/17, 15:23*
But the problem with the remote control when you press ENTER writes Q

This is not a remote problem, but with the firmware console.X96 [Android] (Post MrRamzes2 # 54537503)

Posted on 03/24/2017, 15:32:

Stav15 @ 03/24/17, 15:23*
HOME function does not work
I on my remote control the HOME key code, it is again in the firmware case.

Post has been editedMrRamzes2 - 24.03.17, 15:33

* bodrick,
This is yes, but they have to return money to write video with defects and without problems.
* MrRamzes2,
And what firmware supports the normal operation of the console and with the lower bar? I saw, thanks!

Post has been editedStav15 - 24.03.17, 15:35

Rep: (322)
* STAV15,
Read on the same page above.

Rep: (167)
Stav15 @ 03/24/17, 15:34*
And what firmware supports the normal operation of the console and with the lower bar?
I have a native firmware, the bars itself installed, and the keys codes corrected, everything is easily done.
Regarding the HOME non-working button, I use keytest.apk to identify its code, and corrected the function for this code. As far as I remember, no function was not spelled for this code.

Post has been editedMrRamzes2 - 24.03.17, 15:41

* bodrick ,
Feels like XtMod noticeably faster than others, at the same frequency with a lower temperature, if it were not for the remote.

* z2zbigben
This refers to the message* ncux3012 # 9827 Today, 13:18?

Rep: (322)
* STAV15,
Yes that's right. Pros firmware:
The hidden lower bar, a working copy, no garbage pre-installed.

Post has been editedz2zbigben - 24.03.17, 16:11

Rep: (4)
* tin-sid , and Kakach problem in hmode with a remote?
File Remote Config replaced and that's it.
I did not understand this firmware. Deadly launcher and all the same.
Only without demand, she replaces and the TVP sets.
Can be seen, not licked, kneel done

* extralights ,
Enable the console button with the "2" button

Rep: (3)
Good afternoon, I ask you to make a store: Shenzhen Joinwe Electronic Co., Ltd. List: Possible deception, unreliable. I purchased TV Boxing there, after the flashing turned out to be with 1GB of memory frames (Mol, the supplier was substituted), a similar problem of the userbykadorov-ivan and not only. The seller himself confers that the board is cut down, and then it's lying that on the original White Yusb port is 3.0.

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, I ask you to make a store: Shenzhen Joinwe Electronic Co., Ltd. List: Possible deception, unreliable.
I purchased TV there, after flashing it turned out to be with 1GB memory frames.

The same thing turned out to be 4 chips of 0.256 GB.
The result of the dispute and return $ 25

Post has been editedAndr_oks21 - 24.03.17, 16:55

Rep: (9)
[quote name = "extralights" date = "03/23/2017, 20:27" POST = 59683371] ...
This is not a completely necessary firmware, so under our device.
X96 Magendanz Rom With Remote Fix
Real or straight, like this: D Android TV.
And what and how to sew? I tried through the TWRP and via USB Burning Tool. The question is removed, the drivers did not stand.

Post has been editedkony95 - 24.03.17, 17:09

Rep: (3)
White USB connector 3.0 If there are connections 3.0 and there was a corresponding board. In the chip then one port 3.0, the second 2.0, but it is not implemented on the board.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 18:49