X96 [Android] | [TV Box] [AMLogic S905X]
X96
Are you satisfied with the work of the console?
More than [ 374 ] ** [35,65%]
50/50, there are flaws [ 534 ] ** [50,91%]
Not [ 141 ] ** [13,44%]
Total votes: 1049

Rep: (55)
DiscussionX96
Picture[Andriod] [TV Box] [S905X]
Discussion пїЅ | Catalog of programs for media consoles пїЅ | Discussion X96 Mini Amlogic S905W пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: Amlogic s905x 4 core Cortex A53 2.0GHz
Video Core: Mali-450 MP
HDMI: 2.0A 4K * 2K (not tested)
RAM: 1G or 2G
ROM: 8G or 16G
Max. memory card capacity: up to 64GB
Black colour
Codecs: H.264 / AVC, H.265, VP9, ​​RealVideo8 / 9/10
Video formats: AVS, DAT, ISO, MKV, MOV, MPEG, MPEG-4, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, RV, VP9 Profile-2, WMV
Audio Formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
Photo formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
WIFI: 2.4ghz 802.11b / g / n
Connectors: AV, Ethernet, HDMI, LAN, Optical, TF card, USB2.0
Power supply: 5V 2A
Bluetooth: no
Equipment: 1 x X96 TV box, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x remote control, 1 x power supply, 1 x instruction, optional - 1 x additional IR receiver, 1 x board for mounting on TV

A photo
Reviews
Instructions
TWRP
Firmware
Attention!
Firmware from the manufacturer
Custom firmware

Buying and Accessories
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 21.12.20, 17:45
Reason for editing: ATV9 for black fee, V88-1.0

Rep: (33)
Hello everyone. After receiving the last few pages, I realized that it was not all the AV cable ... with me (with long ground). The performance most likely depends on where the reset button is a green board button in the IR socket, the cable fits the image and There is a sound. However, someone's fee with a rezet in AV nest seems like the same, but with short ground. Sorry if someone was misleading, but I checked it works and asked to add to the header. I almost forgot the Jack looks a bit out of the nest, but it is not scary. It's not scary.

Post has been editedvalterr - 11.02.17, 13:23

Rep: (0)
When starting, gives an error!? o.o.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (97)
* Jarik70,
Empty to your cheer :(

Rep: (240)
* majkol , Put another version of the player. For example, I, for example, be rejected after loading the console, the "Google Play Services" error falls out, although all services work normally. An error "settings" was falling on another firmware. "Errors" and rod.

Rep: (211)
If someone thought up to embed the antenna Wai Fi, then in China found.https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.0Nhymz.

Post has been edited11111aleksey11111 - 11.02.17, 14:57

Rep: (98)
* XFactor ,
  1. https://yadi.sk/d/wuk7fj4g3dryaa.

Rep: (6)
Such a misfortune, reloaded all sorts of players, IP-TV is terribly tupit, plugs are constant, the Internet is 60 megabit, a sheet is tested, tested on a computer via VLC, where there was no connection.
I drew attention to one feature in Ott Player, where the flow rate is shown, the speed when the channel is turned on like 2-5 megabits and drops sharply and does not pump up, stuck, then it does not get a lot to 0 and so constantly. Can router pushes the feed rate to it or all the same marriage, the TV supplier is definitely not at affairs who came across such a problem will unsubscribe pliz, maybe there is a solution to this problem

Rep: (35)
Future buyers of this device, and indeed any console from China,BE CAREFUL , Chinese are put into the 9V power adapter kit, although 5V is written on the adapter itself, due to this, the devices connected to the console can be burned. My friend burned 2 flash drives and HDMI on the TV. You need to check the voltage to the multimeter when buying.
P.S. Please transfer this information to the header, this is not a single case, many of these "lucky ones".

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone! Came a prefix with a black fee. Weeks two worked perfectly without overheating and brakes. It started normally. Today, the x96 screen is hung at startup to the launch animation and nothing happens. It was already a couple of times. He took off the power, filed to the console (usually helped). This time repeated the procedure once 5. But again the screen hangs on x96. Restart does not help. What could be the reason and what else should you try?

Rep: (254)
* Equinox666,
Balin, well, at least read the topic, I ordered it, I started to read it and started, flashing, cooling, someone needs a lower bar for some reason, some login after each inclusion, here these power supplies are 9V each and this is only 2 pages.
Is it really not my fate to just turn it on every morning and just watch movies without dancing with a tambourine ?????
Galimovy android campaign and remained feces since 2.2 version. (I tried all the systems if Che)
Asus immediately thought about selling my hdr1 I’ll sell my own, but no, I think, let him lie in reserve on a shelf

Post has been editediJleoH - 11.02.17, 18:21

Rep: (50)
Ijleoh @ 11.02.17, 18:18*
Is it really not my fate to just turn it on every morning and just watch movies without dancing with a tambourine ?????

I do that))
Here people write from anyone's problems, and who have all the rules, just do not sit here

Rep: (31)
Tombstonee @ 11.02.17, 20:19*
and who has all the rules, just do not sit here

Yeah ... I read, and nuts, I tried different firmware, stopped at 1 and everything, enough experiments, does not work trips!

* alexfb1,
It seems my case, I leave the asus about the hdr1 play, but I thought about selling it.
ordered the prefix and then began to read, horror. What problems do you have compared to Asus?

Ijleoh @ 11.02.17, 18:25*
It seems my case, I leave the asus about the hdr1 play, but I thought about selling it.
ordered the prefix and then began to read, horror. What problems do you have compared to Asus?

Yes, you first get it, check, and then the pussy and panic. I have no any problem. Here people often create problems themselves. I have stock 1.1.1 and a wireless keyboard, all the rules running. I do not need the upper, lower bars, there's something else there. Everything works out of the box.

Rep: (49)
* Tombstonee , Sit: happy:
Just silent. How will time, I will make a game review - a whole bunch of games goes norms.
As a cinema, too, all Hood, HD VideoBox taxis. Television is not looking, but for the sake of the dough Yuzal Lazy IPTV and Torrent Stream Controller - just wonderfully works!
Temperature in games up to 70 rises, heats up the feelings less than a smartphone on MTC
Gamepads cling to norms. Fee did not look, but in all the signs rather black

Rep: (11)
Tombstonee @ 11.02.2017, 18:19*
Here people write from anyone's problems, and who have all the rules, just do not sit here

Sit and read with a smirk))

Everything works well, nikovka firmware, kids here's calling is called.

* TombStonee, Well, thanks, reassured. I’ll fix the turnip later. the main thing for me is that the air mouse works, but the video plays from a 1Tb disk and online, well, I wait and hope

Ijleoh @ 11.02.17, 18:33*
Well, thanks, reassured. I’ll fix the turnip later. the main thing for me is that the air mouse works, but the video plays from a 1Tb disk and online, well, I wait and hope

This will all work without problems at all. There are no problems with mice. And from the hard, well, I hang on it at 750GB, everything without problems, I download through HDVideoBox Torrents on him and immediately watch 30-40GB Movie goes norms and sound 5.1 without problems)

I reread what I wrote) I love I apparently the word "problem")))

Post has been editedTombstonee - 11.02.17, 18:36

Rep: (98)
* iJleoH , there are two houses. The only thing that did it twisted the bolt from the standard cooling so that the thermal laying faced and that's it. It is worth the soft work. Everything is very good. So do not panic. There are many hands to align. And do less dodal to boxing

Rep: (31)
Segreich @ 11.02.17, 20:32*
Sit and read with a smirk))

yeah) some trying to "jump above"
And those who chose, for what it is needed, understand, and do not scat)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 18:27