X96 [Android] | [TV Box] [AMLogic S905X]
X96
Are you satisfied with the work of the console?
More than [ 375 ] ** [35,68%]
50/50, there are flaws [ 535 ] ** [50,9%]
Not [ 141 ] ** [13,42%]
Total votes: 1051

Rep: (55)
DiscussionX96
Picture[Andriod] [TV Box] [S905X]
Discussion » | Catalog of programs for media consoles » | Discussion X96 Mini Amlogic S905W » | Marriage and Repair »

Specifications
Processor: Amlogic s905x 4 core Cortex A53 2.0GHz
Video Core: Mali-450 MP
HDMI: 2.0A 4K * 2K (not tested)
RAM: 1G or 2G
ROM: 8G or 16G
Max. memory card capacity: up to 64GB
Black colour
Codecs: H.264 / AVC, H.265, VP9, ​​RealVideo8 / 9/10
Video formats: AVS, DAT, ISO, MKV, MOV, MPEG, MPEG-4, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, RV, VP9 Profile-2, WMV
Audio Formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
Photo formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
WIFI: 2.4ghz 802.11b / g / n
Connectors: AV, Ethernet, HDMI, LAN, Optical, TF card, USB2.0
Power supply: 5V 2A
Bluetooth: no
Equipment: 1 x X96 TV box, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x remote control, 1 x power supply, 1 x instruction, optional - 1 x additional IR receiver, 1 x board for mounting on TV

A photo
Reviews
Instructions
TWRP
Firmware
Attention!
Firmware from the manufacturer
Custom firmware

Buying and Accessories
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 21.12.20, 17:45
Reason for editing: ATV9 for black fee, V88-1.0

Rep: (211)
* kdf70,
KDF70 @ 04.04.17, 17:10*
If you close the IR on the console also does not react? Try not until you stop. Maybe not at the nest?

everything is ok. The IR port will not work.

Posted 04.04.2017, 20:01:

* Lukavyi,
Lukavyi @ 04.04.17, 17:31*
it was so. Disabled the remote - the remote with the console itself works fine

The attachment was glued for the telly and the sensor carried out, but it does not work. Just the wires removed for comfort.

Rep: (25)
* derik536 , X96 [Android] (post rus-05 # 54116135)
Everything is here.

Rep: (0)
5152 @ 04.04.17, 16:09 *
I ordered here with delivery from Russia version 2/16. Lead a dispute on Ali, because There is no boltuus nor 2GB RAM. Now a man called from Moscow, said that, they say, the left batch was bought, etc. And the like ... supposedly it was guidance to me 1000r. Return .... And in the dispute indicated 2000 ... And tomorrow Ali will be argued. That's how. Or they hit the bad supplier, or ....

Post has been edited 5152 - today, 16:10

The same is sold, the same gigabyte (instead of two) after the firmware. 4 HUNIX H5TQ2G63DFR chip is marked on 2GB. Board green v. 1.1, USB black. Delivery in Moscow - 2 (!) Day.
Beware.

Rep: (254)
* derik536
You set a great photo! But I asked for TWO photos from one and the other side of the board.

It's my pleasure. Read the topic above insolent and lazy, everything has been laid out there 10 times already.

The HUB question is open, who can tell me, 2 screws in one USB can be connected?

Rep: (374)
ALWAGNER @ 04.04.17, 17:43*
Bluetooth they did not declare.

MNU was written was the bluetooth module 4.0 to connect blah blah blah

Rep: (4)
Ijleoh @ 04/04/2017, 20:16*
* derik536

The HUB question is open, who can tell me, 2 screws in one USB can be connected?

I think no, nutrition is not enough, except to connect separate meals.

Post has been editedigariok111 - 04.04.17, 21:59

Rep: (60)
5152 @ 04.04.2017, 21:21 *
MNU was written was the bluetooth module 4.0 to connect blah blah blah
Indeed, there is a description. Usually directly in the photo indicate, and here only in the description. But this will allow you to make a complaint about the discrepancy description.

Rep: (374)
Alwagner @ 04.04.17, 21:54*
Claim on the discrepancy description.

Tomorrow Ali will judge

http://s.aliexpress.com/efaf6R7J.

Rep: (115)
Vegas7 @ 04.04.17, 10:42*
Spec Devais

Most Pasibo for the tip,Spec DeviceThe only one of the many applications immediately without any dance with the tambourines showed the real volume of RAM and it turned out to be, as was calculated, only 1GB instead of 2GB, which also showed the system, and all third-party programs:

Attached Image

A rare animal turned out to be my copy - 1GB RAM, and Flash 16GB (real!), There is no such thing on Ali))). And the firmware toilem, shows 2GB RAM and how it is not to double-check (exceptSpec Device).
Tomorrow I will start a dispute on Ali with a sculitious selling - dubbed and lying about 2GB RAM.
But super prefix! Not a gram is heated and does not slow down, does not lag! What kind of miracles?))) I do not know, lucky or crying)))

Malsik @ 04.04.17, 18:53*
What is the firmware version? In paragraph "On the device"?

Here in spoiler
Serg71kz @ 04.04.17, 19:16*
Everything is here.

Thank you and plus in karma.
Ijleoh @ 04.04.17, 20:16*
It's my pleasure. Read the topic above insolent and lazy, everything has been laid out there 10 times already.

You "Thank you" clearly do not deserve.

Post has been editedderik536 - 04.04.17, 22:29

Rep: (2)
He pronounced himself "cooling for the lazy" (although rather for those who are afraid of something to kill the installation of the "left" radiator).
Removed the lid.
Gently removed the plate.
I chose a drill (drill - 4.5mm) holes in the lid (it is from fragile plastic, it is not necessary to put it hard when drilling), trying not to damage the fastener of the factory plate - the radiator and do not turn the lid into the scatter scattering in the hands ...
Made holes for "silicone nails" for the PC fan with dimensions of 80x80 (90x90 was afraid to put, too close to the edges of the lid will have to drill, and plastic, I repeat - fragile ...)
Made a little hole in the side of the main building, to improve the air removal.
Passed the fan ("on blowing"), closed the lid, screwed the rubber legs on the other side of the fan. Food from the 5V block from the old Nokia.
The temperature is constantly hanging in the corner of the screen, by means of a widget, 65 degrees at a good load are satisfied.
Ideally, I want to replace the thermal gasket on a piece of copper, suitable size ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (2)
11111aleksey11111 and selena80 , I also did not work an external IR receiver. The reason turned out to damage one of the conductors somewhere inside the cord. To check, disassemble the body of the IR receiver and sounded the tester. Damaged cord decided not to restore - used the cord from old headphones.
But before these television drives removed the video and referred compensation from the seller.

Rep: (311)
EYL2004 @ 04.04.17, 21:19*
Changed himself "cooling for lazy"

Quadcopter will come down;)
EYL2004 @ 04.04.17, 21:19*
65 degrees at a good load satisfy me

I do not know how to tell you, so as not to reproach you in your efforts, I also have such indicators when loaded, but in factory cooling.

Rep: (60)
Derik536 @ 04/04/2017, 22:16*
But super prefix! Not a gram is heated and does not slow down, does not lag! What kind of miracles?))) I do not know, lucky or crying)))
Interestingly, how many parrots show in Antuta?

Post has been editedAlwagner - 04.04.17, 23:51

ELECTRO @ 04.04.17, 15:14*
I need to be in the living room boxed beautiful and eyes pleased
Then you are accurately mistaken in choosing. The eye of dollars from $ 100 is pleased with respect to: D

Rep: (115)
Alwagner @ 04.04.17, 21:58*
Interestingly, how many parrots show in Antuta?

I wrote already that I put the sea of ​​applications to determine how many real GB RAM I have, and the Antutu was one of the first - but alas (((everyone was set, everyone was launched, none (exceptSpec DeviceShe helped me and helped me) did not show the real size of RAM (1GB), everyone wrote the size of RAM from the Soldan firmware (2GB). The Antutu seemed to get up, but not launched on "My" (Soldan) superhithurate firmware (((so I can't say anything about the number of parrots, although it is very interesting (((

Bodrick @ 04.04.17, 21:36*
I also have such indicators when loaded, but in factory cooling.

Similarly, the percent is cold and not even worried (for now) about the radiator, especially about the fan. Three days I drive almost without resting almost around the clock - everything is cold and without brakes and lags, I don't know to laugh or cry that they were deceived with the size of the RAM)))
igariok111 @ 04.04.17, 20:40*

I think no, nutrition is not enough, except to connect separate meals.

Strange, I didn't seem to ask about it, and you gave a quote as a question from me. But I will try to correct - external screws are with external power (3.5 inches which) and they do not need USB food.

Post has been editedderik536 - 05.04.17, 00:32

Derik536 @ 04.04.17, 23:16*
Similarly, the percent is cold and not even worried (for now) about the radiator, especially about the fan. Three days I drive almost without resting almost around the clock - everything is cold and without brakes and lags, I don't know to laugh or cry that they were deceived with the size of the RAM)))

In fact, I have not yet met a single message in the branch - that someone has a prefix in connection with the overheating of the processor. This explains a lot. And the fact that the processor lowers with high loads the frequency and, as a result, the temperature decreases None other than the feature of his work. It is enough to think about how similar processors live in closer boxes of smartphones) someone this thought may even calm;)

Rep: (11)
Derik536 @ 04.04.17, 21:16*
Most Pasibo for the tip, Spec Device is the only one of the many applications immediately without any dancing with tambourines showed the real volume of RAM and it turned out to be, as it was
And what this "awesome" program on my tablet GNUSMAS showed 1024 RAM with real 800?
And on the phone at the real 3 GB showed 0 !!!!!

Attached Image

Yyyyy: If you do not slow down, then you have 2 giga. Together!

Post has been editedZheglov - 05.04.17, 00:55

Rep: (8)
Bodrick @ 04.04.17, 21:46*
In fact, I have not yet met a single message in the branch - that someone had a prefix in connection with the overheating of the processor.

My friend has a similar device with our, stopped turning on. Ie, the nutrition comes, the indicator of the waiting mode is shining, but no longer wakes up and does not react to anything. Computer is not determined. That's how to understand in connection with which a box was covered? "He spat and bought another and did not catch anywhere anywhere. Similarly, the owners of burnt consoles with us, may or not know the reasons or score, or not to be members of our 4PD-Shny community at all ...

Bodrick @ 04.04.17, 21:46*
And the fact that the processor lowers with high loads frequency and, as a result, the temperature is lowered, this is nothing like a feature of his work

This is the principle of operation of all processors, only the reason for reducing productivity is not a large load as such, but a high heat treatment that originated in the reference (trotling).

And if in mobile devices with overheating, you will not be particularly worse if the manufacturer has settled, then our box can be completely straightforward.

* shamanchikk ,
I understand you, but personally, I personally have statistics on this device and it indicates that the problems of malfunctions are still associated with other reasons, rather than overheating and the subsequent failure of the processor during standard cooling.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/23/21, 19:58