X96 [Android] | [TV Box] [AMLogic S905X]
X96
Are you satisfied with the work of the console?
More than [ 326 ] ** [35,67%]
50/50, there are flaws [ 471 ] ** [51,53%]
Not [ 117 ] ** [12,8%]
Total votes: 914

Rep: (55)
DiscussionX96
Picture[Andriod] [TV Box] [S905X]
Discussion пїЅ | Catalog of programs for media consoles пїЅ | Discussion X96 Mini Amlogic S905W пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: Amlogic s905x 4 core Cortex A53 2.0GHz
Video Core: Mali-450 MP
HDMI: 2.0A 4K * 2K (not tested)
RAM: 1G or 2G
ROM: 8G or 16G
Max. memory card capacity: up to 64GB
Black colour
Codecs: H.264 / AVC, H.265, VP9, ​​RealVideo8 / 9/10
Video formats: AVS, DAT, ISO, MKV, MOV, MPEG, MPEG-4, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, RV, VP9 Profile-2, WMV
Audio Formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
Photo formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
WIFI: 2.4ghz 802.11b / g / n
Connectors: AV, Ethernet, HDMI, LAN, Optical, TF card, USB2.0
Power supply: 5V 2A
Bluetooth: no
Equipment: 1 x X96 TV box, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x remote control, 1 x power supply, 1 x instruction, optional - 1 x additional IR receiver, 1 x board for mounting on TV

A photo
Reviews
Instructions
TWRP
Firmware
Attention!
Firmware from the manufacturer
Custom firmware

Buying and Accessories
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 18.10.20, 01:56
Reason for editing: Adapter Bluetooth / Hat refer to the standard, the data is not changed

Rep: (284)
Equipment
Attached Image

Size compared to zoomtak t8v
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
the first seller is cheaper already for 500r dvuhgigovaya version ... why such a difference? is it not snag?

And what is immediately worth buying to this console?
radio mouse, flash or something else?
advise specific samples please

HDMI: 2.0A 4K * 2K

It turns out the device on TVs with a resolution of 1920x1080 does not work?

Rep: (2)
Does wifi work well? And it seems like a small speed on these processes.

Rep: (3)
Develone @ 08/29/2016, 09:53*
It turns out the device on TVs with a resolution of 1920x1080 does not work?

works, of course. 4k or lower works

Question on IR receivers: are they really 2? those. one on the face and one portable?

Another question: in the review on YouTube from the cap when unpacking, there was no IR port and mounting panels. Sometimes it happens? Because of this, I want to take it.

The third question is: the third seller in the cap has a total of 2200, but there are no reviews. Did someone order from him?

It is necessary to write to the seller about the remote IR, I, too, when I took a few videos looked where it was not included, the seller did not have the description either, but he promised to put in the correspondence.

* roswell09,
Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd.

Rep: (101)
I understand that there is no top bar on the native firmware? And the root of the box?

Post has been editedstaa - 29.08.16, 14:13

* staa,
There is no top and bottom, there is a root.

oh fuck
just checked - really two IR!
if the extra switch off then the console still works if you poke it from the side of the muzzle!
"and the men were not aware of it" (c)

I suggest in the header to clarify that two IR receivers in the console (built-in + optional)

Post has been edited.life.deb - 29.08.16, 15:18

* z2zbigben
and what bars?
Is it somehow connected that in some places it is impossible to scroll down normally?
For example, in the application of YouTube?

Top = status bar, bottom = navigation bar. To scroll no relation.

.life.deb @ 08/29/2016, 3:18 PM*
oh fuck
just checked - really two IR!
if the extra switch off then the console still works if you poke it from the side of the muzzle!
"and the men were not aware of it" (c)

it is very happy. You can, if you take it with you, do not pick out the sensor))

z2zbigben @ 08.29.2016, 18:42*
Top = status bar, bottom = navigation bar. To scroll no relation.

pancake. sorrow
And how then can you scroll applications from the console? for example YouTube? in it if in mouse mode it is possible only to the bottom and everything
and without a mode, it does not poke down at all - only to the left to the left

and then the question
How to switch the layout using the remote in the third-party keyboard? If it switches with a swipe?

Or is the standard remote control unit so unnecessary that nothing can be done with it?

z2zbigben @ 08.29.2016, 14:15*
There is no top and bottom, there is a root.

and where are they gone? Is it a feature of the sixth android or firmware? or launcher? If there is a root, can I do something?

Of course, you can do something, I did the simplest thing - I bought the cheapest aero mouse, and I don’t use the console console.

z2zbigben @ 29.08.2016, 16:21*
Of course, you can do something, I did the simplest thing - I bought the cheapest aero mouse, and I don’t use the console console.

mouse-that is, and I love it)) but what buttons such as "home", "change application"?

or, in principle, I am the right buttons on the remote control to program the mouse, and then lower the bar is not necessary. but the top? notification icons, pull-out panel and access the settings? and even to watch where I used to ...

Menu of recent applications I could not run, and the rest is, you probably do not understand me, I meant with the gyroscope remote aka Aero mouse, rather than the usual wireless computer mouse. But the hours and notification bar is really lacking.

z2zbigben @ 29.08.2016, 16:31*
Menu of recent applications I could not run, and the rest is, you probably do not understand me, I meant with the gyroscope remote aka Aero mouse, rather than the usual wireless computer mouse. But the hours and notification bar is really lacking.

completely understood, I Rii mini i13

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 22:53