Remaking the batteries from third-party manufacturers for Xiaomi redmi note 2 | [Power] [hand-made] the battery with their own hands

Rep: (377)
Remaking third-party batteries for Xiaomi redmi note 2
Discussion, advice, recommendations.

Rework instructions
Verified Stores
Results (measurements, tests, capacity) alterations
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.09.18, 23:18
Reason for editing: Message # 4038 by alibaba2

Rep: (438)
* Victor1947,
Neither of which this and did not mind.
You have to have the numbers?, So that the bodies passed out, and charge off?
The day after tomorrow you will be a photo.
Already very interesting how much will, so long did not do))).

Rep: (415)
rrrr15 @ 23.08.2016, 15:39*
The day after tomorrow you will be a photo
You what numbers do you want?

* rrrr15,
Capacity, mAh and order metering, as well as what devices (electronics'm friends)
I will wait. : Thank_you:

Post has been editedVictor1947 - 23.08.16, 16:03

Rep: (684)
Software such as put it mildly ill battery measure, IMHO of course)

Rep: (3)
Please, who remade or will remodel the battery, make a detailed guide for complete newbies - Analysis of batteries, as well as some contactors otpaivat what and where to solder that have people on YOU in a soldering iron had chances to work without a rehearsal. : Sveta:

Post has been editedschtepen_kot - 23.08.16, 20:54

Rep: (88)
* schtepen_kot ,
Here and there in a cap and even video.

Rep: (305)
Victor1947 @ 23.08.2016, 17:58*
Capacity, mAh and order metering, as well as what devices (electronics'm friends)
I will wait. : Thank_you:

Look ka is the third post in this thread. On the 1st page of that.

Rep: (3)
Bloody56 @ 23.08.2016, 21:53*
Look ka is the third post in this thread.

To me this is not enough, if you can sign for more.

Rep: (66)
Guys who can thread from Moscow to take on remaking the battery? He can not, I use a soldering iron, a child's toys on the wiring fluster, but in such a thing as a battery can not do, I'm afraid to screw up a donor. Markups have 3 batteries, Phoenix, Nohon and native. I think Phoenix to operate, as it spontaneously discharged and it is not rounded corners, cover with one side adjacent dense. And yes, I almost forgot, it is necessary to train more from Lenovo battery or buy a recommend. Waiting for suggestions in a personal, thank you!

Rep: (8)
schtepen_kot @ 23.08.2016, 23:53*
Please, who remade ...
Gaida Bloody enough even for the Nuba. I'm a noob, use the name of his leadership. Want to read my epic rework the topic Power. This is more history than the guide, but may help to decide to pick up a soldering iron ... or vice versa.

Rep: (2)
dimonirina @ 23.08.2016, 22:30*
Guys who can thread from Moscow to take on remaking the battery? He can not, I use a soldering iron, a child's toys on the wiring fluster, but in such a thing as a battery can not do, I'm afraid to screw up a donor. Markups have 3 batteries, Phoenix, Nohon and native. I think Phoenix to operate, as it spontaneously discharged and it is not rounded corners, cover with one side adjacent dense. And yes, I almost forgot, it is necessary to train more from Lenovo battery or buy a recommend. Waiting for suggestions in a personal, thank you!

A few days ago the battery should come from Lenovo, will solder. It will be everything you need on hand, and the desire, write. By the way, the controller is better with native-soldering)
I live in Balashikha, am in Kotelniki and Mill 41km MKAD.

Rep: (86)
* schtepen_kot

I reworked the rework process and then spread, and even a video of the process. Although the cap is not added. Look for the topic autonomy

Post has been editedruler20 - 24.08.16, 10:30

Rep: (86)
* tsugan,
I wrote a post in the topic autonomy. You just do the reading?

I kind of can not leave his post under appeal

Post has been editedruler20 - 24.08.16, 10:32

Rep: (6)
I came battery BL226 with Ali, ordered, relying on reviewshere. It weighs only 60 grams. Date 07.2014 on the label, do the inscriptions on the label is not clear properly formed.
In general, as as a donor only original battery is now in thought, it is worth it to put instead of the original, or is it a fake and will be even worse to keep?

Rep: (53)
* VKV77,
I have even 2013th year, but nothing gives his Mach 4400)
However, I was in feykovaya Xiaomei-battery as a donor, so it was not a pity to pick)

Rep: (88)
VKV77 @ 24.08.16, 12:05*
or is it a fake

I am no longer a doubt that the majority of Ali is fake. Chinese fake Chinese: rofl :, on another in any way. Roulette.

* VKV77,
If mm. the thickness of the native will be all right.
Mine too the 7th month, and the inscription is not a fountain, back all erased easily with a finger.

Rep: (23)
* VKV77 Worth a try. I am his first lenovovskuyu battery ruined when cut hotmelt after soldering - notched packaging most banks, flowed electrolyte. How not glued, it was not possible to achieve a seal. But even then, the ACC held a much better staff. Now I wait another
... )))

* Victor1947,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The last three skins, so after five minutes of distortion of the battery. By the way a very useful thing (now I have 64% and more than three hours of screen-screen constantly 2g (except vayf), 30-35 brightness (not automatic), manysavagemessiahzine.com, An online game)., Actually it should be done after each firmware or restore the backup.

PS: besides freezing "MI" and install xposed-a greater or anything with Proschan did.

Post has been editedrrrr15 - 24.08.16, 18:55

Rep: (20)
Fake not fake and should not be worse than to keep, if it is not stored in the zero discharged. I have a weight of 5 grams. smaller than that in the cap, but tester kazhet from 1-2% to 100% 4460

Rep: (18)
Hi guys! Remade bl 226 native lid closed, though in tension, but like all rules, the only, if anyone knows please tell me how to set up security to show the real capacity of the battery and whether it is necessary to calibrate the battery like that?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/20, 22:21