Remaking the batteries from third-party manufacturers for Xiaomi redmi note 2 | [Power] [hand-made] the battery with their own hands

Rep: (377)
Remaking third-party batteries for Xiaomi redmi note 2
Discussion, advice, recommendations.

Rework instructions
Verified Stores
Results (measurements, tests, capacity) alterations
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.09.18, 23:18
Reason for editing: Message # 4038 by alibaba2

Rep: (12)
What if the battery is thicker at half a millimeter? Are there any ways to refine him?

Rep: (114)
TOHA1704 @ 6.10.20, 16:10*
Are there any ways to refine him?

Yes, one and faithful, sledgehammer in help. :) What could be the way in this case, if only disassemble all the overtakes and on the screen for izala

Rep: (12)
Babos @ 06.10.20, 16:23*
If you just disassemble all the overtakes and on the screen for izala

So did. The result in a week the battery swelled and began to quickly discharge, the opening saw that the battery became soft and the hill and the chemical smell was walking away, in general, it is better to knock off, tightness is lost, and it's not long enough ...

Rep: (42)
* Evolad,
How long does such a configuration live? I want 5 batteries put

Rep: (6)
I got it from different batteries, I decided to order Nohon, came in a chic box, even a nafigato bag bundled, but the time of work did not improve, the test of the USB showed a slightly less than 1800mach. Posted by the seller, he began to sculpt, mole USB tester is not a professional device, but he has a reputation guaranteed and it does not send a fuffer. Now, if I gave the result of the measurement on professional equipment with the official conclusion of the workshop in which they checked, then he will think what to do next ... so that nohon also offers to play the lottery.

Rep: (240)
* Wiking007,
So do it in the workshop. And put it at this expense.

* slava3230,
I assume that the account will be higher than the cost of the battery and there is no guarantee that they will pay the bill.

Rep: (240)
* Wiking007 you are right, but you can use it good

* slava3230,
I revealed a dispute to start, let's see that Aliexpress will say)
Aliexpress suggested 2 decisions or return 8.9 $ and leave the goods, or return $ 11.19 but the item will send back at your own expense. I chose the first option. Sending to China will cost more.

Post has been editedWiking007 - 05.11.20, 12:19

The main phone crashed, there is no display in the city, come to wait from Alik. I decided to walk with an old man, but in an hour I sat in a 100 percent battery. I sat down at that moment when I was extremely needed by phone. Returning home, I showed him Hu from Hu. So I go around the city ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is one but! The phone turns off at 3.6 V. For my cans, it is too fat, usually I will bring them up to 2.9. Is there a way to programmatically reduce the minimum threshold of shutdown lower than 3.6 V?

Rep: (307)
* Korsar_D,
There is. Add an adjustable DC-DC converter to the circuit, which will always keep about 4x wreath. Minus - you will not see the real balance of the battery. Plus - to plant your 18650 will be completely

* Bloody56,
Curves the capacitance after 3.6 in sharply falls. The converter efficiency is not as high to get from these action at least some sense

Korsar_d @ 11/18/2020, 23:15*
Capacity curve after 3.6 in sharply falls

Then there is no point in trying to cheat from them everything up to 2.9

Yes, it is, but if at the firmware level you can control the shutdown thresholds, why not use it. Yesterday, in other places I was looking for about it, apparently, this is not in the firmware in many devices, but in some kind of sigzze, so it is impossible to do it

* Korsar_D,
On the dumps it is in the kernel. At least the upper threshold is exactly there, I myself personally reastered the kernel to lower the upper threshold (maximum voltage during charging). Is there a lower threshold there and how things are on mtk I don't know

* Bloody56,
So far, it has put the Disable Critical Shutdown module on XpoZed, but it is done for Androyd 2, so it is more dirty. No time discharge the phone to check the performance.
Regarding the cans, not in delighted yet. Today, in the morning, the USB tester showed that it was 5400 flooded. In the evening, I put it on charging after the shutown. One bank 2500 can absorb, 2500 * 3 = 7500. The phone of the whole 2000 mah does not allow. In general, it is not particularly no meaning to put 18650, even if used somewhere stacing. Instead, you can put a thick square battery per 6000 mah. At least people in the bank will not shake. But indeed, the collective farm explosive is like. Today, someone looked apart and said so)
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedKorsar_D - 19.11.20, 21:18
Reason for editing: screenshot

Rep: (9)
I join the question alteration.
I looked at TaggSM there are several variants of the battery for Lenovo, the price is comparable to Ali. Worth take?

Rep: (14)
In short, finish to suffer nonsense. Orderhttps://neovolt.ru/red...Note-2-3020mah-cs.htmlIt really keeps and does not turn off. The problem is solved.
Office neovolt.ru with rotz (for samsung battery shit), but specifically this battery keeps, tester tested tester.

Rep: (8)
* q111111 , the container does not correspond to the declared or inappropriate the stated characteristics.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.01.21, 22:51