Remaking the batteries from third-party manufacturers for Xiaomi redmi note 2 | [Power] [hand-made] the battery with their own hands

Rep: (377)
Remaking third-party batteries for Xiaomi redmi note 2
Discussion, advice, recommendations.

Rework instructions
Verified Stores
Results (measurements, tests, capacity) alterations
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.09.18, 23:18
Reason for editing: Message # 4038 by alibaba2

Rep: (3)
Bloody56 @ 08/18/2016, 11:22*
Another bl234, bm46, bm47, sort of. The network is full of information about the size, study

I would appreciate links to resources where you can find out the size of the battery.
I tried to look for "battery size bm46", "battery dimensions bm46" and in that spirit - to no avail.
Just want the battery of the same manufacturer. And without breaking the old battery, just bring the pads to the right place. The controller is most likely compatible there (redmi note 2 and redmi note 3)

Post has been editedTestICQ - 18.08.16, 23:49

Rep: (86)
* TestICQ,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
* TestICQ, Look for the same thing, but not in Google, but on alibaba. On the product page dimensions are in the specifications, and sometimes in the pictures. Example . Additionally, you can go to the ali-pages of the manufacturers themselves and search there. In general, not a single Google live search: yes2:

Rep: (305)
TestICQ @ 08/19/2016, 01:45*
Just want the battery of the same manufacturer.

In vain. There is no normal quality, some fakes. Lenovo is the only decent option yet

Rep: (88)
That made a photo of alteration. Visually it may not be very, but as it is.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
The battery came from lenovo bl226. I ordered from the seller where I bought andBloody56 http://s.aliexpress.com/imYb2aeE . But there is no 4000mAh, the battery test showed 3321mAh. Battery weight 60g.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNickgzz - 19.08.16, 17:48

Rep: (8)
* Nickgzz, tried to charge it?

Nickgzz @ 08/19/2016, 19:43*
But there is no 4000mAh, the battery test showed 3321mAh. Battery weight 60g

What and to what voltage was it charged before the test? Or was the charge process a test?

Rep: (636)
Exact capacity shows discharge and not charge.

BigFishCrazy @ 08/19/2016, 10:17 PM*
Exact capacity shows discharge and not charge.

Personally, my practice has shown that the difference is no more than 2-3% between "on charge" and "on discharge."

Yes, this is not a personal practice, the main thing, when charging, the mah is still in heat, so that the discharge is the most correct. And so, in principle, the picture and charge can be

Rep: (5)
This test was carried out in the phone repair service. The tester itself charges and then discharges the battery. I was told that the internal resistance of the battery is also bad, 269mО©.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNickgzz - 19.08.16, 22:43

BigFishCrazy @ 08/20/2016, 00:32*
And so, in principle, the picture and charge can be

About that and speech

Posted 08/19/2016, 23:35:

Nickgzz @ 08/20/2016 00:42*
This test was carried out in the phone repair service. The tester itself charges and then discharges the battery. I was told that the internal resistance of the battery is also bad, 269mО©.

Something too much you talked. And it seemed to charge up to 4200 mV, and that’s the capacity below that declared by 20%. Yes, and resistance for the same reason, perhaps. Put our fee on her and charge the phone. I think her 4000 will give, and maybe more.

Rep: (23)
* Nickgzz , Especially nothing surprising. Acc is 14 years old. I suspect that the Chinese sell these cards from phones that cannot be repaired. So it turns out that someone will fall more or less alive, and who is not very lucky ... So, even if the battery looks like the original in its appearance / weight, it is still a lottery.

Nickgzz @ 08/19/2016, 11:42 PM*
I was told that the internal resistance of the battery is also bad, 269mО©.

terrible just
Bloody56 @ 08/20/2016, 00:33*
Put our fee on her and charge the phone. I think her 4000 will give, and maybe more.

You can drive charge-discharge about five times, sometimes it helps very well

Rep: (21)
Hello! I did not understand which battery to order? What is in the hat or the one in the Bloody56 post?
And there is Bulbashi) who has already altered the battery?

Rep: (4)
Belarus is here)
Himself fired up the question of replacing the battery.

Rep: (414)
Bloody56 @ 02.21.2016, 12:55*
Addition 3 (IMPORTANT !!! Added after 4x calls to me with a shout "WHAT TO DO ?? !!"): When disassembling or assembling the battery, DO NOT break the contacts !!! They are made of aluminum alloy, not soldered. The spot welders are welded to them by soldering to the board. After the loss of the coppers, it is practically impossible to solder with such contacts to the board !!!

Redid the battery (according to your advice). For the soldering of flat conclusions, I used acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) as a flux. The conclusions are made of steel (IMHO).
Everything soldered perfectly. : thank_you:

Victor1947 @ 08.08.2016, 14:35*
The conclusions are made of steel (IMHO).
Everything soldered perfectly. : thank_you:

Findings from some aluminum-based alloy. On them, spot welders attach the coppers, which are normally soldered to the board.

Rep: (438)
* Bloody56,
Plus, yes, the minus is soldered all, I took it wherever you are.

Post has been editedrrrr15 - 20.08.16, 15:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 7:22