ROM 16GB

Extended Storage TF Card supports up to 32GB
Communication
Wifi Connectivity IEEE 802.11b / g / n /ac
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
BluetoothBluetooth V4.0
Camera N / A
Media
Video Supported UHD 4K 60fps HW decoding, supports multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264 and AVS + FHD 1080p 60fps HW encoding, supports H.264
HD MPEG1 / 2/4, H.265 / HEVC, HD AVC / VC-1, RM / RMVB, Xvid / DivX3 / 4/5/6, RealVideo8 / 9/10
AVI / RM / RMVB / TS / VOB / MKV / MOV / ISO / WMV / ASF / FLV / DAT / MPG / MPEG
Audio Supported MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / AC3 ​​/ DDP / TrueHD / DTS / DTS / HD / FLAC / APE
Picture Supported JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / TIFF
DVB-S2DVB-S2 system standard: ETS 302 307
Symbol Rates: QPSK, 8PSK
Forward error correction rate 1 / 4.1 / 3.2 / 5.3 / 5.2 / 3.3 / 4.4 / 5.5 / 6.8 / 9.9 / 10
Carrier frequency acquisition range: В± 5MHz for symbol rates above 3 Msps and В± 3MHz
Roll-off factors for pulse shaping: 0.2, 0.25 and 0.35
Symbol Rates: 1- 55 Msps
Code Rates: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
Input Signal level: -84 dBm to 0 dBm (average power)
ANT. Connector: IEC TYPE F
DVB-T2DVB-T2 system standard: ETSIEN 302 755
Support MPLP
Demodulation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM or 256QAM
Forward error correction rate 1 / 2.2 / 3.3 / 4.3 / 5.5 / 6
Guard interval: 1 / 4,19 / 256,1 / 8,19 / 128,1 / 16,1 / 32,1 / 128
Bandwith: 6/7 / 8MHz
Input Frange range: 54--860MHz Input Impedance: 75 О©
Input Signal level: -84 dBm to 0 dBm (average power)
ANT. Connector: IEC TYPE, female
Interfaces
HDMI Port Standard HDMI 2.0
Other Interfaces 1 * HDMI 2.0; 4K / 2K HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2
4 * USB HOST; 4 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
1 * TF CARD; Micro TF Card (Maximum support 32GB)
1 * AV
1 * SPDIF; Audio output
1 * RJ45; 10/100 BaseT
Other Features
Power DC 12V / 1A
Network Function Skype, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
Mourse / Keyboard Support mouse and keyboard via USB
Support 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4G USB dongle
Size / Weight 132 * 122 * 33mm / 192g; 5.19 * 4.80 * 1.29inches / 6.77oz
Package Contents
1 xKII PRO TV box
1 x IR remote control
1 x HDMI cable
1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)
1 x User manual

A photo
Comparison of models Ki Plus - Kii Pro - Ki Pro - Kiii Pro
Reviews
Reviews
Poll results
Attached Image

Native firmware
Firmware for new kii pro on s905d
Custom firmware
Alternative firmware
Useful
Discussion on other forums
If not taking DVB-T2
Important!
Aspect repaired!
Close boxingDiscussion KI Plus DVB S2 / T2Before asking a question we study this topic.
Discussion пїЅ

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
    Discussion w @ ring servers, their selection, prices, etc. also offtop. Look for this info in other forums.

Kiii Pro (on S912) discuss here

ATTENTION!!! Recently, cases of buying boxes with inoperative w @ ring on stock firmware have become frequent. Distinctive featurelike that.Exit - buyK1Pro.He is better, newer and there is no such thing.
Moreover, KiiPro came on sale on the s905d processor, software is not compatible at all. The conclusion is the same - buy KiPro

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.03.20, 22:50

Rep: (239)
Soldered antenna T2triple the squareWithout amplifier, I tried to remoteness>40km from the tower, I'm in shock, TV show (s905), despite the fact that the area where the receiving antenna - "in a hole". Wire turns expensive, ~ $ 1 / antenna: D
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedPily_w - 14.05.20, 22:16

Rep: (1)
Good day. Got out is a problem ... This unit kii pro first revisions of firmware malasika extreme. I connect the box to another TV set, Philips eight. Resolution and put the tuner 1080 50С–. With 50p, 60r artifacts. Avtofreymreyt disabled, AUTO CHANGEOVER permission disabled on all tele uluchshalki disabled. So the problem is that if you disable the light, when the console booted without a TV set and reset the resolution to 1080 50p, respectively, appear artifacts and accounts every time to go into the settings. When you reboot, if you turn off the TV set is turned on at the same time included nothing resets. HDMI sec off, no friends with this TV. On the other tv did not have such a problem, the resolution is always maintained like, at least the artifacts in any version was not. Cable changed, the ports on the TV set changed. It is possible to edit the list of available permissions and leave only 1080 50С– or a script to run with the use of this authorization?

Rep: (313)
AlBin89 @ 24.05.20, 14:59*
or a script to run with the application of this resolution?
Try to use this program:
В®AFRd

* kornn Unfortunately it does not, so at least for android 6 work program

In addition to the above, it is possible to set the resolution build.prop hard at system boot?

Rep: (59)
* AlBin89 , Try a different cable hdmi. I was so

* denislawyer , The first thing I tried with different wires. And the other consoles (gi fly) with this tv and wire works well
Upd. All the same, it was the cable, with 4m of account everything worked as it should, the settings will not be reset on any resolution there is no distortion. And it earned a 5-meter cable, including earned and HDMI sec who previously did not want to be included with the TV.

Post has been editedAlBin89 - 01.06.20, 21:02
Reason for editing: Solution found

Rep: (51)
Good day to all.
Not much Pinna. Prompt, whether via consoles adjust plate (signal quality).
I wanted to call the master, the first question that for the console, cook. As it is not really hunt to show this box.

Rep: (364)
terek @ 9.06.20, 14:12*
whether it is possible to configure the prefix plate (signal quality).
can

Rep: (51)
* professor-pda I tried, but it looks like a long delay. The quality is constantly at zero, the second figure reaches 72%. That's the question, and there was.

Rep: (364)
* terek ,
1. The signal "level" responds to the average density of the signal from the satellite, which (density) depends on the accuracy of the direction plates.
2. Signal "Quality" single transponder responds to signal density (infopaketa) comprising channels.

Rep: (2)
Prompt, and that - OK button aeromyshi categorically does not work in the application DVB S2 / T2?
I have 2 aeromyshi G10S and G20S, tried on 3 firmware - Malaysk Version 6.0 of 13/12/2017, Wetek Play2 - WeOS 2.0.2 and herethisalso does not work.
Or is there still a way? Tell me what to do to earn?

mselin @ 11.06.20, 23:59*
and that - OK button aeromyshi categorically does not work in the application DVB S2 / T2?
Ask in the forum thread:Talk Remote for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other things (Fast gun-fan # 17186795)

Rep: (21)
* mselin , The file Generic.kl find a place to enter and change on the D-Pad Center. Something like that. I am writing from memory, so I can be wrong in the register.

Rep: (0)
[email protected] @ 13.05.20, 00:17*
just think that the problem is not the malfunction of the module, I read on trying to find the problem. For s905d found only one firmware until rksheniya problems with wifi did not find, if I find definitely accomplish your goal

My Meecool on s905d
Beeline TV did not work.
I tried to stitch everything found on the forum.
Wifi fell off. He passed to the wire.
My wifi-chip KM 63350524 IT-A1L
Information on the network almost gone from the word "all".
Tried different ways (up to podsovyvaniya wood fromKII Pro DVB-S2 / T2 [Android] (Post veantip # 61777519))
Helped firmwareKII Pro DVB-S2 / T2 [Android] (Post R @ manS # 85442423)
Wifi alive
Beeline TV and did not work on any of the firmware - is not working now.

PS
Stock firmware has been with Google Play on Android TV.
Now the new firmware though Google Play human.

Post has been editedssstain - 05.07.20, 21:05

ssstain @ 05.07.20, 21:02*
Helped firmware on KII Pro DVB-S2 / T2 [Android] (Post R @ manS # 85442423)

For the history, if the file is not available, the firmware: KII_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20180808.120210.V0213

Post has been editedssstain - 08.07.20, 13:25

Rep: (3)
Prompt. Bought KiiPro processor s905d to 7th android and connected to the monitor. There's a setting you can select DVB-C (cable to a TV set is about 70 channels in analog + 70 in the figure, it's not encoded), but for some reason on the console is a total of 20 channels. Where you can change the modulation? The provider says you need to change the symbol rate to 7000 on 818 MHz, changed - does not help, writes the channels found. At a speed of 6875 on the machine is 13 channels and the suspect that this T2. Can hand it back, and that then change the cable found? Why is scanning autosearching signal level and quality 0 0, and in the manual on the photo's okay.
I have nothing at all do not understand, choose DVB-C, network configuration, choose Holland of the changing frequency of the service provider on its 818 000 and the rate of 7000, the network type automatically and search for TV - finds 78 cable channels, but all of their 13 and 78 are repeated . The provider has given the range 818 - 858, tried to slip the different frequencies, all repeats. And I tried to change the provider and the country, all share the same repeated anyway. Now deleted all the channels, I try different frequencies, neither of which can not find, I decided to at least the ones that were found, repeated earlier successful operations and now can not find anything.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRommar - 10.07.20, 22:40

And who bought the device

RomMar @ 9.07.20, 5:00*
There's a setting you can select DVB-C (cable to a TV set is about 70 channels in analog + 70 in the figure, it's not encoded), but for some reason on the console is a total of 20 channels.
Compare the settings in the DVB-C TV and set-top box.

Rep: (3)
I buy online local store. Top box connected to a monitor 17 "(for the kitchen).There was an idea, if it does not work, give up the cable and watch via the Internet, but then perhaps it is better to hand over the back or exchanged for X96 Max Plus (it is cheaper and the overpayment will not be for unnecessary functions) and one aeropult her to take even the money will be.Decided to leave, if the antenna buy T2. Or alternatively try to adjust where the signal is stronger.

In general, yesterday went to the office of the cable with the prefix, powerful signal quality 99% at 815 MHz and at 7000 set up 13 channels switched to another frequency - the signal is, and zero quality and of course found nothing. Leaping over frequencies - zero quality, then suddenly appeared on 99% and then back to zero. So we did not set up, the engineer said that the console cable fault.

Post has been editedRommar - 25.07.20, 22:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/08/20, 16:48