ROM 16GB

Extended Storage TF Card supports up to 32GB
Communication
Wifi Connectivity IEEE 802.11b / g / n /ac
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
BluetoothBluetooth V4.0
Camera N / A
Media
Video Supported UHD 4K 60fps HW decoding, supports multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264 and AVS + FHD 1080p 60fps HW encoding, supports H.264
HD MPEG1 / 2/4, H.265 / HEVC, HD AVC / VC-1, RM / RMVB, Xvid / DivX3 / 4/5/6, RealVideo8 / 9/10
AVI / RM / RMVB / TS / VOB / MKV / MOV / ISO / WMV / ASF / FLV / DAT / MPG / MPEG
Audio Supported MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / AC3 ​​/ DDP / TrueHD / DTS / DTS / HD / FLAC / APE
Picture Supported JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / TIFF
DVB-S2DVB-S2 system standard: ETS 302 307
Symbol Rates: QPSK, 8PSK
Forward error correction rate 1 / 4.1 / 3.2 / 5.3 / 5.2 / 3.3 / 4.4 / 5.5 / 6.8 / 9.9 / 10
Carrier frequency acquisition range: В± 5MHz for symbol rates above 3 Msps and В± 3MHz
Roll-off factors for pulse shaping: 0.2, 0.25 and 0.35
Symbol Rates: 1- 55 Msps
Code Rates: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
Input Signal level: -84 dBm to 0 dBm (average power)
ANT. Connector: IEC TYPE F
DVB-T2DVB-T2 system standard: ETSIEN 302 755
Support MPLP
Demodulation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM or 256QAM
Forward error correction rate 1 / 2.2 / 3.3 / 4.3 / 5.5 / 6
Guard interval: 1 / 4,19 / 256,1 / 8,19 / 128,1 / 16,1 / 32,1 / 128
Bandwith: 6/7 / 8MHz
Input Frange range: 54--860MHz Input Impedance: 75 О©
Input Signal level: -84 dBm to 0 dBm (average power)
ANT. Connector: IEC TYPE, female
Interfaces
HDMI Port Standard HDMI 2.0
Other Interfaces 1 * HDMI 2.0; 4K / 2K HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2
4 * USB HOST; 4 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
1 * TF CARD; Micro TF Card (Maximum support 32GB)
1 * AV
1 * SPDIF; Audio output
1 * RJ45; 10/100 BaseT
Other Features
Power DC 12V / 1A
Network Function Skype, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
Mourse / Keyboard Support mouse and keyboard via USB
Support 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4G USB dongle
Size / Weight 132 * 122 * 33mm / 192g; 5.19 * 4.80 * 1.29inches / 6.77oz
Package Contents
1 xKII PRO TV box
1 x IR remote control
1 x HDMI cable
1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)
1 x User manual

A photo
Comparison of models Ki Plus - Kii Pro - Ki Pro - Kiii Pro
Reviews
Reviews
Poll results
Attached Image

Native firmware
Firmware for new kii pro on s905d
Custom firmware
Alternative firmware
Useful
Discussion on other forums
If not taking DVB-T2
Important!
Aspect repaired!
Close boxingDiscussion KI Plus DVB S2 / T2Before asking a question we study this topic.
Discussion пїЅ

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
    Discussion w @ ring servers, their selection, prices, etc. also offtop. Look for this info in other forums.

Kiii Pro (on S912) discuss here

ATTENTION!!! Recently, cases of buying boxes with inoperative w @ ring on stock firmware have become frequent. Distinctive featurelike that.Exit - buyK1Pro.He is better, newer and there is no such thing.
Moreover, KiiPro came on sale on the s905d processor, software is not compatible at all. The conclusion is the same - buy KiPro

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.03.20, 22:50

Rep: (41)
try others with the same characteristics. For example, Minix Neo U1. Remote control, there is a mouse.

Rep: (2)
Stock firmwareOTA Update 07/15/2016.

Rep: (24)
MDA: scratch_one-s_head: the device is interesting, but because of the overpriced cost of it, few people buy, the conclusion is: wait for the price to drop to 30bax, get lost like cakes: happy: and the firmware will go one after another like on nexbox a95: D

Post has been editedmirukar - 29.08.16, 15:44

Rep: (174)
* mirukar,
Experience K1 and K1 Plus suggests that below 55 will not fall, and given the increased RAM, flash and WiFi 5GHz - below 65 will not fall. There is a tuner in it and they pay someone for the software for it - this adds a price.

Post has been editeddm_mih - 29.08.16, 15:36

* dm_mih
then everything is pitiable, the receiver will look preferable to boxing: rolleyes:

* mirukar,
How much does the nearest 4k hevc receiver cost? I have not seen $ 150 cheaper.

* dm_mih
4k well, of course, we were shown at least in hd and not in sd channels, for such a price, the MEELO DVB-S2 / C / T2 linux combo would be preferable for example

Post has been editedmirukar - 29.08.16, 16:59

Rep: (3)
And what are you going to watch in 4k ... with glitches ... tormazas ... if you haven't brought the usual channels to mind? I really want such a universal device ... but ...

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon everyone, tell me is it worth buying a Kii Pro or is it better to buy just Ki Plus?
a difference of 20-25. But on Ki Plus a lot of firmware and software.
Or can all these firmware be screwed on Kii Pro?

* Alex_Rev,
If you use it on the drain, which is what most users do, and you also need to play a 5GHz 802.11ac router at home - then Kii Pro
If the emphasis on satellite and multimedia is the desire to try alternative firmware, then K1 +.

I think, over time, there will be alternatives on the KII Pro.

Rep: (1)
need for satellite well and online video, etc. I will not play games ...
I had K1 S2 burned out after a thunderstorm, so now I’m choosing another ...
the only negative is that there is no channel editor on the stock firmware ....

* Alex_Rev,
Yes, there is already an editor there, and there are no such problems with tuners, as K1 had.

Rep: (249)
And what are the k1 problems with the tuner?

* NewProg,
Speech about k1, which else on s805 was with dvb-s2 not a combo. There was a lot of marriage on tuners.

Rep: (8)
there were devices without tuners on the S912. So the options with tuners just around the corner.

* SErenky79,
He asked.Videostrongnot yet planning.

* dm_mih
To admit, judging by the tests of the s912 is not a breakthrough at all, rather the work on the bugs. Consumer choice will depend on software support, not on hardware capabilities. Personally, I will take what I can throw 5.1 for optics with ac3 and dts from a video player and dvb-s2, synchronize a non-standard number of frames / sec and reasonably steer frame formats without taking into account the capabilities of a TV / monitor / projector.
upd
But this is more interesting
Qualcomm Shows Chipsets For Home Entertainment Systems

Post has been editedSErenky79 - 02.09.16, 21:57

Rep: (20)
I'm trying to download a torrent on a 64GB flash drive, but it doesn't see it. And in the conductor, it is there and the recording goes on it. Torent is to blame? There you can choose the path, but what paths I do not try, anyway, the internal memory is only available.

Rep: (97)
* okcelok This is the limitations of the android only system applications have the ability to write to the card (the rest only in its directory at the address, such as the sdcard / android / date / application name), there are many options for how to solve this problem, look in the forum.

I can not wait for the version with the CI + module. On the S912 declared his support. I think it will be soon))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/02/20, 23:09