> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-J710FN Galaxy J7 (2016) - Official firmware
What firmware are you using
The choice of firmware for every day
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 71 ] ** [10,71%]
Android 7.0.0 Nougat [ 95 ] ** [14,33%]
Android 8.1.0 Oreo [ 497 ] ** [74,96%]
Total votes: 663

Rep: (1791)
Samsung SM-J710FN Galaxy J7 (2016) - Official firmware
PictureSM-J710FN
Description | Discussion � | Marriage and Repair � | Owners Club Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN | Modifications and decorations � | Unofficial firmware � | Official firmware �

Important information
After installing the TVRP, before any manipulations with the phone, make a backup of the modem and efs.

Warning about using the program FolderMount!

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
miscellanea
FAQ (Question-Answer)
    AT: Does the installation of custom kernels, recovery, firmware or root (root) affect the state of the KNOX counter?
    ABOUT: Yes, counter status change forever other than: KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0 However, this is not always the reason for refusal of warranty service. Read more here .

AT: Will the KNOX functions work on custom firmware, when installing custom recovery and kernels or if there are rots?
    ABOUT: No, they will not, because This feature is implemented only on the official firmware from Samsung. Read more about KNOX here or here

AT: And what do we lose when the state of the KNOX counter changes?
    O: 1. The possibility of creating a secure KNOX container is lost, and accordingly, it will not be possible to use software that works with KNOX.

2. There is no opportunity to make claims to Samsung in the event of the loss or leakage of your confidential information due to the violation of the security of the protected KNOX environment.

AT: What is FRP Lock?
    O: FRP Lock (Factory Reset Protection Lock) - protect your phone from a complete reset, designed to lock it in case of loss or theft. If the new "owner" makes a full reset, the phone will be switched to blocking mode and it will be impossible to use it until the name and password from the previously established Google account are entered.

AT: Can I disable FRP Lock protection?
    O: Yes you can. We delete the Google account in the "Settings - Accounts" menu.

Workarounds account Google (FRP) -discussion topic in the profile
How to flash image file (img-file) via TWRP supporting this function
    This procedure is intended only for the boot.img, recovery.img and system.img firmware (it is not suitable for installing img files archived in .tar.md5 or .tar formats)
    1. Write the xxx.img file to the external memory of the phone (flash drive)
    2. Run TWRP and go to the Install menu
    3. Select (at the bottom) the Install image item, you will be prompted to select the file
    4. We are looking for and choosing a file-image recorded in claim 1.
    5. It will be offered to choose what we are fixing with Boot, Recovery or System image, select the necessary item
    6. We are waiting for the end of the firmware image, we are overloaded

Volume up
    We go along the path system / etc / mixer_paths.xml Approximately in the middle we are looking <path name = "gain-media-speaker"> . In it we set the value <ctl name = "Speaker Volume" value = "6" /> save changes. Thanks for the tip + visionetik
    Next, edit the file"mixer_paths_rev03.xml"In a similar scenario. Set permissionrw-r-rand reboot. +extropol

Survey Screenshots
    Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedesleer - 26.08.20, 09:31
Reason for editing: Added online service for downloading firmware

Rep: (6684)
Update for model J710FN to versionJ710FXXU1APE5 !

downloaded and spreadin Mail.ru Cloud: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9RdL/r9m2S3YLE

Post has been editedTalich52 - 07.10.17, 17:19

Rep: (6)
And can you put the root? If possible, how to do it?

* plmng
It's very simple, flashing TWRP from the header, based on instructions from the post.
From TWRP flashing SU again based on the instructions from the post.
No more of what you need to flash: yes2:

Post has been editedIgor19780204 - 10.08.16, 13:36

Rep: (1869)
M
Moving to Samsung

Rep: (38)
Igor19780204, Tell me, can not I somehow repackage the stock firmware and increase the speaker volume in it? I ask because, for example, I don’t need any recovery (because of this, only Knox ticked in vain), neither the root, nor the deodex, and nothing at all, only loudness is needed, I think many would be useful. I changed it through One and voila - the full flow is only increased volume.

* extropol,
Purely theoretically possible. But it is simpler as it is written in a hat. Yes, and not all this is done for a long time.

* Ruzzzl,
It was not I who invented this, but one former honorary forumchanin, now a moderator at my request.
One backup for the terminal, another for Odin, in case the phone doesn’t load into the system at all, recovery.
And it loads only in the firmware mode, after the rally, have it.

Post has been editedIgor19780204 - 16.08.16, 14:48

Rep: (38)
Repacking is possible, but the knox counter will inevitably work.

He already worked with the firmware of the backup

Post has been editedextropol - 17.08.16, 12:10

Rep: (100)
Guys, tell me, is there a full-screen mod full of photo calls for our device?

Rep: (949)
crazyneocrazy @ 08/17/16, 12:25*
Guys, tell me, is there a full-screen mod full of photo calls for our device?
try here from hereSamsung Galaxy S7 - Modification and decoration (Post doraev1977 # 48550244)

Rep: (100)
try here from here

:savagemessiahzine.com:: Good: I'll post it: i-m_so_happy:

According to this instruction, everything turned out well. And as I read now:
"If, after receiving the root, a warning constantly warns you about unauthorized actions and offers to reboot.
Delete all Apk Knox files, it will be less likely to bother. "
I do not understand how they are and where they are?

Post has been editedplmng - 18.08.16, 15:32

* plmng
They are on the waysystem / app and system / priv-app about 8 apkashek.
Open each one and see a picture of everything with a shield and a word.Knox delete.

Post has been editedIgor19780204 - 18.08.16, 15:32
Reason for editing: Completed

Thank you very much. Now everything became clear to me. : thank_you:
How can I guess and the red inscription when loading also will not appear?

Rep: (148)
* plmng To remove warnings about unauthorized actions and offers to reboot, simply delete the folder SecurityLogAgent on the path system / app

Post has been editedMalSikDM - 18.08.16, 20:38

Rep: (22)
Viper4a on the drain (coke), stitched through the recovery, works on BT and on aux, does not work on the speaker. Only cut one time on BT. The question is - does it work stably on deodex? I would just change to deodex, if so.

By the way, add to the cap - the stock device holds HEVC (H265) WITHOUT BRAKES for 1080. I see the first bucket with the built-in hevc. I even TV set-top box on the latest update does not pull it.

* nonono666
I have on deodexviperFrom the cap works without complaints.
I checked only the headphones and speaker: yes2:

Rep: (1238)
* plmng
These files are no longer relevant and therefore not needed!
verity which the script used to do, now makes a new one SU .
In the kernel, the check was also disabledverity now it does not need all new patches SU .
Forget about that instruction, as if it had never been: D

So how to get root rights on the latest firmware ??? You can say the instructions, and add to the header !!!

Rep: (4)
* Vladimir Evseenko, instruction there is .
I suppose that you just need to add in the header the name of the item "Instructions ->TWRP 3.0.2-2 "to" Instructions ->TWRP 3.0.2-2 + ROOT "so that people do not get confused.

Rep: (1238)
And is there any other way to get root rights, I heard that there is a haphazard root, officially it is supported with android 6.0.1, or the instruction that is in the header, this is haphazard root, just there is information about supersu, going where it is information about zip systemless

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/06/20, 10:20