Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 3 / 3T | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2997)
Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 3 / 3T

Oneplus 3 / 3T
Attached ImageA3000, A3003

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 3 пїЅ | OnePlus 3 Owners Club пїЅ
Attention!

After switching to 8.0, many people have “Connection to the network” and it seems to many that this is high power consumption ... Although this is not so! In the subject there is evidence that energy consumption by 8.0, on the contrary, has become better. And the fact that the above display of statistics (most likely this is a feature of the new version of android, but not exactly ... Or maybe a bug ... Need to test).
And therefore I urge everyone to refrain from flooding on this topic!
If there are problems with power consumption, we first read the header, use the search, and finally, if we did not find anything, we write the post using the template from the header!
Thank you for understanding!

Important information
- It is recommended to readForum Rules.A if someone is hard to master the rules of the forum there10 commandments novice
- Instead of words"Thank!"useAttached Image. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Attached Imageunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.

- In this topic we discuss the power consumption of OnePlus 3 on different firmware and with a different set of installed programs,
-If problems arise with increased battery consumption, please indicate the firmware, the set of installed applications, and then there was (in your opinion) the problem. + Look under the spoiler "Ways to calculate the energy consumer" and follow the steps there and attach screenshots of the results. This will greatly simplify and speed up the work of those who will help you.
-Welcome reports on how you are seeking to increase battery life. It is strongly recommended to use the form from the spoiler "Form for laying out the results of battery operation". This saves the topic of unnecessary clarifications of several pages in length. Man will look and make conclusions for himself.
-Screens need to be cleaned under the spoiler! - How to clean images under a spoiler on a computer / laptop
- In the official client
- And also, in an informal clientsavagemessiahzine.com.
- And the video on YouTube
-Before publishing any post is highly recommended:

1.Decanally examine the cap (without neglecting any point).
2. Use search as describedhere.
And after that if you have any questions feel free to write a message.

-Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Useful software
BetterBatteryStats Utility to monitor battery discharge when the phone is idle.
В® AdAway - about the benefits of ad blocking
Adguard- another ad blocker.
В® Disable Service - Enable and disable services.
Р’В® My Android Tools - Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.
В® Greenify - Manage background processes.
Wakelock detector - Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. And this is without root video how to install wacelock detector lite without root
GSam Battery Monitor - Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
Ways to Calculate Energy Consumer
Please, before writing here with your problem, follow the steps below.
1. Lay out screenshots (under the spoiler) Settings - Battery. Also detailed schedule from there too.
2. Put the Wakelock Detector (links under the spoiler Useful programs) and find out which system process is eating (Also post screenshots)
3. Go to the For developers section and look at the process statistics (how to open the developer section: go to settings - about the phone, and click on the "Build number" 7 times, then go to the settings and find this item.

If you sit down very fast body..(A good example of the design of the post)
Assistance in the diagnosis of high power consumption
Tips to improve power consumption
Form for putting the results of the battery
Please use this form when making posts

1. Model. Firmware (name and version), as well as Gapps (if installed).
2. Kernel (name and version)
3 Network type (2G \ 3G \ 4G (LTE) or auto. Reception quality?
4. If WiFi, bluetooth, NFC was used, indicate this, and you should also indicate the reception quality and operation time.
5. What system software is removed / disabled:
6. Launcher, the presence of widgets:
7. List all the modified kernel settings, you can use the screenshots:
8. Screen brightness: the ratio of% brightness and brightness time \ auto brightness (with a custom auto brightness, it is desirable to have a screenshot).
9. Screen operation, General phone operation
10. Voice calls:
11.% left
12. Sync and backup data:
13. What programs reduced power consumption? (including autostart limiters, taskkilers, network mode management, antiviruses, ad blockers) If you used something similar from the built-in firmware functionality.
14. Indicate how much time you are already using the device or if the battery was changed, then indicate how much time has passed after the replacement.
15. Describe what they did during the measurements (in free form).
16. Screenshots

Illustrative example

The results of the battery
Problem solving
miscellanea
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Frequently asked Questions

Dear colleagues, if you have problems with power consumption or you just want to share your experience, do it as indicated in the header. To the rest of the users was at least something clear.
Non-informative posts will be regarded as a violation of the rules and deleted without warning. Thank you for your understanding!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
User activity

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 15.01.20, 23:22
Reason for editing: Acquired Accum "lehehe" Ali

Rep: (23)
Test autonomy in games ...
Attached Image
Pokemon go
Attached Image

Real racing 3

Well, now it’s clear how much you can squeeze with OP3 in online games. Average somewhere 2: 35/3 hours.
Sad kanesh

Guys skinte screen please how many days he lives in standby mode on a full charge.
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:46
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (851)
I decided to check how much battery is enough. It was a case.
Simka is one, MTS Peter. Internet priority 4G, 4G +. something where N. Installed programs
- Ali, Where is the parcel, Mail, 17tracker. Oxygen firmware 3.2.2. The brightness is average. The sRGB mode is on. The body is 3003.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:42

Rep: (2806)
M

Rep: (131)
* Bart_J_Simpson , now try to “kill” the battery not in 18 hours, but stretch it, at least for 1.5-2 days and see how much the screen will be. You can then publish screenshots. To, so to speak, for all segments of the population.

Post has been editedlivsey - 03.08.16, 14:09

Rep: (7)
Load well withstand. I am very pleased with the autonomous work. By the way, for the night loses only 3%
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Rep: (125)
* livsey
I got 3+ hours for 1.5 days of use. Believe the word, because I can not provide the screen, because I have already charged my phone.

Rep: (131)
* qwertyuiop90 , this one is more than real numbers, for everyday use. At the very most, it turns out, again, not on the stock core, in the mode of many calls, a little Internet (2g), with an unstable connection, about 2 days. 11 hours - standby, 3 hours-screen. The necessary synchronization is enabled, the history of locations is enabled, the search for wafer networks with services is disabled. When I return to Moscow, I will test in other conditions.

Rep: (2785)
XOSP firmware
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Rep: (908)
Here is my power consumption.
A bit not objectively because
Such an indicator is solely due to viewing the video, 2/3 of the screen time. Left surfing through the opera.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Under the spoiler a little beech
1. Firmware Freedom OS version hydroxy 3.2.2
2. The core stock hydroxy
3 Network type or auto. Reception quality 90-100%
4. The test was carried out at 100% of the time of the connected wifi.
5. Nothing is removed from the system software.
6. Nova Launcher, Chronus widget:
7. No system changes, only Viper FX is installed.
8. Screen brightness: on, 50% level
9. Screen work 8 hours
10. Voice calls 5 min.
11. Remaining: 14%.
12. Sync mail. Viber and Watsap constant use.
13. What programs reduced power consumption? Not
14. I use the device for a week.
15. 80% of the time used to watch 720p video via MX player.
20% surfing via opera, viper, watsup and googlemail.

Something like that.
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:43

Rep: (851)
* Scaracheno
Excellent network reception! Is it indoors or outdoors? What city and operator?

Rep: (908)
Bart_J_Simpson @ 08/04/2016, 23:31*
* Scaracheno
Excellent network reception! Is it indoors or outdoors? What city and operator?

Moscow, megaphone.

Rep: (1960)
This is the result I got today. Mostly Wi-Fi, but LTE also included for several hours. Geo position is on, auto brightness (usually around 60%). Some music, VC, chrome, 4pd, some simple games, calls for a couple of hours. I think that the result is normal :)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. firmware full stock, LTE, Wi-Fi, Yota-Mos.obl, A3003
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:43

Rep: (657)
I have so far been no more than 6 hours of screen per day. The charts below
Network - Beeline SPb.
Terms of use - browsing through chrome, 4pd through off client, whatsapp, vk, a couple of videos on the tube.
Tel is connected to wifi most of the time.
Off oxidised with a regular kernel, root, xposed, greenify, anplify, adblock.
I understand that you still need to adjust, because the phone is awake about 25-27% a day, but I don’t know yet ...: blink:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:44

* Lazymind
Your waffle is constantly active. Cut her down.
Attached Image

I compare the device with pro5, it didn’t stand nearby) even if I turned everything off for hours by 5 days I asked for charging. And if everything is included, then I did not live to dinner

* Lazymind
This is an excellent result for 3,000 maxs, I also have 5-6 hours of screen somewhere. It works for me.
I wanted to ask, did you configure something in amplify?

Rep: (657)
* Street_Racer , like this:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

For several days now I have been testing our device for power consumption. I have to say that everything suits me absolutely. That's real, everything from A to Z in our office suits me. Including the battery.

Smartphone : Oneplus 3 (6/64) A3000
Firmware : OxygenOS 3.2.2. (stock)
Kernel : 3.18.20-perf + (stock)

Here are my results:
  • The whole day spent outdoors (in the mountains), respectively, a lot of photographing, filming, making panoramas, edited the resulting images. In the camera - I particularly strained our apparatus. Communication in remote areas of the city, where I visited, in fact, very bad. This means that trying to establish the connection and do not interrupt it, the smartphone will actively CPU intensive, during which the battery also will sit more actively. However, despite all this, the result I was not disappointed. I should also note that it was the first start after the transition to the custom firmware RR (moved because not satisfied with battery life - it was terrible unlike OxygenOS).
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• After a rest on the nature, I have decided to rest at home, customize the appearance of the shell smartphone, play games, do web surfing. The result is also quite good, and this despite the fact that the applications on my smartphone - oh Mama Do not Cry - dofiga. More than 30% of them work in the background. I mean all kinds of messengers, e-mail, synchronization cloud storage, sots.seti, shops with their advertising and things like that. In fact, all this must not leave the smartphone alone, and let me shine the results of power consumption. But it was not there.
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

P.S. I did not set up any smartphone settings in order to improve these indicators. I stitched, installed the necessary and not only applications, and began actively using the smartphone. I think if you get a little straining, get root-rights, install Xposed Installer and a couple of modules, then you can achieve a much greater result. I generally keep quiet about installing a custom kernel and setting it up B) By the way, I always use my smartphone at maximum brightness, well, this is so, note.
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:45

* qwertyuiop90,
And if you cut down the waffle when it is not needed, then you can win the screen for 30-40 minutes for sure)

Post has been editedmodification - 08.08.16, 01:48

* Puzl
Well, when I am constantly searching for networks available, yes, it eats actively

Rep: (0)
And I did not understand something, where to cut down wi-fi, I kind of turned it off, but it still shows that wi-fi is active all the time.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 9:15