> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Display Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
Type of display on your machine
Tianma [ 3885 ] ** [57,05%]
EBBG [ 2909 ] ** [42,72%]
Are you satisfied with the image quality?
Tianma - completely satisfied! [ 2793 ] ** [41,01%]
Tianma - not bad for a state employee. [ 894 ] ** [13,13%]
Tianma - could be better. [ 199 ] ** [2,92%]
Tianma - horror. Sheer frustration. [ 75 ] ** [1,1%]
EBBG - fully satisfied! [ 1849 ] ** [27,15%]
EBBG - not bad for a state employee. [ 656 ] ** [9,63%]
EBBG could be better. [ 217 ] ** [3,19%]
EBBG - horror. Sheer frustration. [ 120 ] ** [1,76%]
Total votes: 6810

Rep: (8)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (Pro, 3/32)
PictureXiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, Pro, HE (3/32), HM4 Prime, Markw
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Discussion camera Redmi 4 / Redmi 4 Prime (Pro, 3/32) пїЅ | Power Consumption Redmi 4 Prime пїЅ | Communication problems пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE DISCUSSION! READ IT BEFORE WRITING IN THE TOPIC!
  • For those who do not understand from the description of the topic:Redmi 4 PRIME, Redmi 4 PRO and Redmi 4 3/32 IT IS THE SAME!
  • Nobody likes to read the same questions and the same answers from page to page.
    Therefore, if you have a question, do not be lazy, before you ask it, examineFAQ on the machine
    Questions, answers to which are in FAK, will be deleted WITHOUT WARNING (as well as answers to them "kind people").
  • Information of interest to you may also be contained in the messages of participants. To find it, you need Learn to use search
  • We kindly request to everyone - hide the image under the spoiler. How to do this is described in detail here:Working with Images on the forum
    If you are writing / editing a post in the Official Client, or in the ForPDA program, then they also have such an opportunity.
    Messages with images posted in violation of this rule will be deleted without warning.
Photos of the device
Specifications
3GB RAM + 32GB flash memory,
Qualcomm 625 processor clocked at up to 2.0 GHz
Video chip Adreno 506, operating at 650MHz
Display: 5 '', 1920x1080, 443ppi, 1000: 1 contrast
Bluetooth 4.2

Metal case
Dual slot: micro-SIM + nano-SIM or 1 micro SIM + microSD, support for cards up to 128 GB
Battery: 4100mAh typ / 4000mAhmin
Charger 5V / 2A
Rear camera: 5 lenses, 13 MP resolution, aperture F / 2.2, PDAF, HDR
Front camera: 5 m F / 2.2 aperture, without autofocus.
Shooting 1080p / 720p video with 30 fps, and 720p with 120 fps
Support for memory cards up to 128GB
Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
IR illumination: no
IR sensor - there is (you can control the equipment).
Colors - silver, gold, gray
microUSB - type A
Wi-Fi 802.11 A / B / G / N

Network support:
GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
TD-SCDMA B34 / B39
CDMA2000 / 1X Bc0
FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7
TD-LTE B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 (2555-2655MHz)

Dimensions:
Height: 141.3mm
Width: 69.6mm
Thickness: 8.9mm
Weight: 156g

Reviews
Comparisons
Reviews
General reviews
Feedback on individual components
Utility
Guides and instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 14.05.20, 22:31
Reason for editing: Addressing the "recent apps No"

Rep: (1738)
Well, finally it came.
Announcement November 4, start of sales 8.
With the price until neponyatki.

http://www.ixbt.com/ne...iaomi-redmi-4-3-8.html

http://m.toutiao.com/i…utm_medium=toutiao_ios

Post has been editedcrocodil2 - 02.11.16, 09:45

Rep: (41)
catch
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedJyn - 29.12.16, 11:18

Reyteam @ 11/04/2016, 1:46 PM*
So what about a live photo? Real sample?
Attached Image

Post has been editedJyn - 29.12.16, 11:19

... buttons without backlight

Posted on 11/04/2016, 2:54 PM:

... the frame on the sides is the same as in redmi 3

Posted on 11/04/2016, 2:55 PM:

Screen 5 inches - 441 ppi !!!

Rep: (18)
here and off. page

http://www.mi.com/redmi4/

Rep: (201)
Redmi 4 (older version):
3GB RAM + 32GB flash memory
Qualcomm 625 processor clocked at up to 2.0 GHz
Video chip Adreno 506, operating at 650MHz
Display: 5 '', 1920 x 1080, 443PPI пјЊ Contrast 1000 пјљ 1
Bluetooth 4.2
¥ 899 or$133

Redmi 4 (standard version):
2GB RAM + 16GB flash memory
Qualcomm 430 processor clocked at up to 1.4 GHz
Video chip Adreno 505, clocked at 450MHz
Display 5 '', 1280 x 720, 296PPI пјЊ contract 1000 пјљ 1
Bluetooth 4.1
¥ 699 or$103

Common to both models:
Metal case
Dual slot: micro-SIM + nano-SIM or 1 micro SIM + microSD, support for cards up to 128 GB
Battery: 4100mAh пј€Typпј‰ / 4000mAh пј€minпј‰
Charger 5V / 2A
Rear camera: 5 lenses, resolution 13 mp, aperture F / 2.2, PDAF, HDR
Front camera: 5 m aperture F / 2.2, without autofocus.
Video shooting 1080p / 720p with 30 fps, and 720p with 120 fps
Memory card support up to 128GB
Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
IR illumination: Yes there is IR sensor (you can control the technique).
Colors - silver, gold, Gray
microUSB - type A
Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n

Network support:
GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
TD-SCDMA B34 / B39
CDMA2000 / 1X Bc0
FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7
TD-LTE B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 (2555-2655MHz)

Dimensions:
Height: 141.3mm
Width: 69.6mm
Thickness: 8.9mm
Weight: 156g

Post has been editedlawyerhome - 04.11.16, 17:36

Rep: (332)
The camera's aperture is worse than in redm3s - it's sad: o

Rep: (18)
uklogin as there is no button illumination? This is the whole line of redmi so? Just never had a smarth of this brand.

Rep: (0)
* fatartem in the third version there is definitely no backlight ... but sorry.

Rep: (34)
Are you also interested in whether there is a button illumination? And what screen is IPS or OLED ???

Rep: (20)
No button illumination (this is typical for redmi2 / 3/4). IPS screen. For such an amount, OLED does not fit.

KVINS @ 11/05/2016, 2:48*
That is, in St. Petersburg on Megaphone LTE will not catch?

Will I lose much in the camera and the screen if I take Redmi4 instead of ZTE Z9 mini? And then I do not really understand the quality of the cameras? I would take Mi5 or Maize, but the battery is a damn small (
I broke the screen on it today and now I think what to do ...

In Russia, the off standard is Bend 7, the rest is local solutions of our Kulibin-Opsos, who are looking for any holes.

On the screen I think parity, but the camera is likely to be shit (I’m not afraid of the word).

Rep: (107)
crocodil2 @ 11/05/2016, 15:57*
That is, in St. Petersburg on Megaphone LTE will not catch?

I have Mi4C with the same bands as in Redmi 4. In Moscow and Moscow Region the megaphone works fine for 4g.

If you compare the Redmi 4 Pro with the performance of the Galaxy C7, which are built on identical processors, and with FullHD screens, then in AnTuTu Redmi 4 Pro will have to gain the same 60,000 points, despite the fact that it will have 3 GB of RAM, and not 4 GB, like the Galaxy C7.
Regarding the cameras - much depends on the quality of optics, and the matrix. One value of the Lights (F 2.2) is not an indicator. Yes, I would like to have high-alkaline glass 1.7-2.0, but what then manufacturers will insert into their flagships than to prove the advantages than to explain overpayment on XXX bucks for their top solutions? But as for the quality of photographs, I will say that in my budget Xiaomi Redmi 1, as well as the Redmi 1S for $ 120 chambers stand with a luminosity of 2.2 from OmnyVision (not Sony), but at the same time their quality is Lachesh (as when shooting At night, in motion) than in Xiaomi Mi4i for $ 235 with a 5-element chamber and F / 2.0 light (Sony / Samsung). How does this explain that the camera with more dark windows takes pictures better than a camera with lighter stalks? Therefore, not everything here from the lights depends. Yes, and a step of just one (step) from 2.0 to 2.2 - here to move the photosensitivity of the matrix and the chances of light in the chambers will be equal, and if the matrix itself is not slag, then noises will not be noticeable at such a step.

I took it here, and just compared the TTX displays on the Xiaomi Mi4c and Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro. There is a difference, in the same color gamut coverage. In Mi4c, it is95% NTSC , and Redmi 4 Pro has only 72% NTSC which does not add to her a plus, given the fact that their prices are almost identical, but rather, Mi4c is sold cheaper, and gains the same 55,000 points in AnTuTu. Therefore, those who already have Mi4c, I would not advise them to change their smartphone to Redmi 4 Pro.

Post has been editedlawyerhome - 05.11.16, 16:10

Rep: (83)
FM radio seems to have. Here is a comparison of all 3 models of R4Tyts

Rep: (16)
Hello! Here isarticleabout phones in Russian.

But the officialrenders(photo) without Chinese.

Rep: (107)
Here, many are compared with Redmi 4 with M4C, so I have a year M4C and I will sell it and take this, because I am completely not satisfied with its heating and autonomy. Yes, he has a good camera and an excellent screen and on this its advantages end. There is no on any climbing firmware and will not be on it, because The Chinese simply scored, 6ki no and most likely it will not be, the heating is not removed, the work settings did not even try to change over the whole year. The maximum battery holds 4 hours of screen. It overheats and starts chopping the core even when viewing YouTube. Redmi 3 holds 8-10 hours of screen calmly, with the same loads.

Rep: (54)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVhWHOvYWII understand the live video sabzh or is it another tube?

Post has been editedParav1s - 06.11.16, 16:30

ParAAvis @ 11/06/2016, 16:28*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVhWHOvYWII understand the live video sabzh or is it another tube?

Yes, this is off-line presentation.

Post has been editedcrocodil2 - 06.11.16, 16:33

Here everything is clearly and essentially told what happened to what and where:
Video review - TTH comparison

Compare 4 models: Redmi 4A / Redmi 4 (standart) / Redmi 4 (High) / Meizu M5 mini

Table

In the video there is a table, where everything is clearly visible, who is better than what stands out. Dimensions, weight, battery, inches, pixels, navigation, price, colors, processors, memory, estimated performance of AnTuTu, cameras, etc. I asked the author of the channel to post his table here in the topic in order to add it to the header and close the topic with different models and their performance characteristics.

Attached fileXiaomi Redmi 4, 4A, Meizu M5 - Sheet1.pdf(2.07 MB)

Post has been editedlawyerhome - 07.11.16, 11:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 17:40