Windows 10 Mobile / Insider Preview on unsupported devices | Instructions for devices without official W10M support

Rep: (74)
Discussion of Windows 10 Mobile and Insider Preview on unsupported devices

This topic discusses the performance of Windows 10 Mobile on "doomed" devices and solving problems related to the operation of the system.

If your device is supported, go here -Windows 10 Insider Preview for phones

At the moment (forever, what is already there) getting release and test builds of Windows 10 Mobile is possible only with the replacement of the model in the registry.All questions about this here..

Useful posts
Problems and solutions
Problems solved:
- Return screensaver (Alternative option/one more
and one more simple
- Brightness adjustment - Enable brightness slider in Interop Tools / WPTweaker
If the splash screen on the screen
Error 0x80070273
Still unsolved problems:
- panorama does not work (in Camera application) - use Lumia Panorama (thanks to mtsovik165)
- problems with hotspot
- does not work Tap to wakeup
- brightness adjustment does not work
Instructions

In the subject areForum Rulesin full.
Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.Picture. If you have less than 15 messages -
press the buttonPictureon the message where you were helped, and write who helped you.

ATTENTION!
The firmware and repair of devices are discussed inprofile topicsyour phones!

For filling caps (if you do not see), welcome toQMS topic curatorasoblimo1

Post has been editedUncle - 11.08.19, 21:05
Reason for editing: Added instructions

Rep: (190)
* shMatrix_BY, thank. You are somewhere above the map and discussing fluents. Remind map m houses in what build of Windows or an application, and fluents disabled on what build of?

Set your messadzhing, the same thing after the reboot. Fick with him.

Post has been editedhqqddy - Today, 12:04

Rep: (50)
* hqqddy
And if you do not application "messages"?
mapsnumbers home to the 1511 and 1607 without a fluent, used native HERE maps. Next, starting from 1703 there is convenient fluent, the system is already yuzaet BING maps that do not have numbers, drawing and other smaller cards themselves.

* shMatrix_BY, mmm ... What sms juzat without messadzhing?
I realized the same thing without messadzhinga. It's something else ...

On cards and fluents approx. Mikey certainly did all that it was inconvenient to use 1703/1709, as necessary.

Post has been editedhqqddy - Today, 12:25

I've been a couple of days ago with Pascal Pignataro communicated. He is preparing an update Device Diagnostic Hub.

* hqqddy
hqqddy @ 30.06.20, 12:16*
without messadzhinga same

need to find a malicious program is likely his name will be set bukvotsifr
Open Settings - System - notification see whether there is in the application list with the notification of the "bukvotsifr"
perhaps it will be enough just to turn off this notification or yet to drop a whole

Post has been editedshMatrix_BY - Today, 13:05

Attached Image

* shMatrix_BY, Yes, there certainly. I wonder what it is.

* hqqddy
it is the same
10 Windows Mobile (Post GenaBlack # 61048374)

* shMatrix_BY, Well, yes, but its applications installed there. Okay FTC with him.

* hqqddy
hqqddy @ 30.06.20, 16:23*
established in its application no.

as well as so much more systematic, IT has to display it, and so probably it is necessary to find and remove the firmware appx
but easier of course just take notice to it

* shMatrix_BY, on the cards. I do not dig into the side of the registry so that when you click on lokeyshn not open Bing and Yandex or 2GIS?

* hqqddy
When you click lokeyshn where?
If the curtain for example, the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ ActionCenter \ Quick Actions \ All \ SystemSettings_Privacy_LocationEnabledUserPhone
"AppId" = "A025C540.30044A189731E_2.42.12.0_arm__vfvw9svesycw6! App"
eventually atclamping Yandex opens navigator. By analogy we can stick anything.

Post has been editedshMatrix_BY - Today, 17:48

* shMatrix_BY, in the cart. And indeed everywhere. I'll try. While Yandex has already pumpkin and purchase field 2GIS BEAC is waiting for him, too.

Post has been editedhqqddy - Today, 17:49

* hqqddy
About the cart I do not know. Of yuzayu old client. Unique to me still raw. I do not remember where there lokeyshn.
But in theory it is necessary to make the cards defaulted lyuboyu other prog campaign, that was the effect on the entire system.
The first option that comes to mind is to remove the default card and the necessary maps, prescribe a line in the manifest
<uap: Extension Category = "windows.protocol">
<uap: Protocol Name = "ms-default-location">

* shMatrix_BY, Well this is very crude method)

Unique beta already quite ok. If something is too working and chatogram uwp

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/06/20, 21:31