> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5S - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.15 "

Rep: (234)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi5S
PictureXiaomi Mi5S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional Information
Useful

The performance of Android Pay is discussed in the topic Android Pay

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 08.12.18, 00:23
Reason for editing: Speech speaker cleaning

Rep: (69)
Quiet here, the next month has passed ..

Rep: (39)
Yeah, Xiaomi is encrypted no worse than Apple.
I'll look into the branch in a month ...

Rep: (4)
The manufacturer itself says little. Rumors at times less than the Xiaomy Mi Note 2.
From what is (according to rumors and "leaks"):
Mi 5s will be a slightly buffed copy of Mi 5
The screen will be the same, 5.15 ", no curvature, no 5.5" (otherwise there is no point in Mi Note 2)
The processor - Snapdragon 821
The price is declared at $ 300 for the basic version. Versions of Pro and Exclusive (ceramic back cover) - obviously more expensive.
At IFA2016, the phone was not shown. May show along with Mi Note 2. The nearest date of the announcement is September 14. Zhdems

Rep: (49)
* VaBoy,
Mi notes 5.7 "
But mi5es predicted an increase in the display.
Plus, at prices it says that it will be from 1999 yuan (supposedly it will compete with a leeko which will also be at 821 and with a price of 2000 yuan)

Posted on 09/07/2016, 03:38:

* VaBoy,
And I would not have hoped that it will be presented in September.

It is clear that mi5s will be created on the principle of redmi3 / 3s. The filling will be strengthened, the appearance will remain the same.
I would like to see the release before the end of October, because I have the desire to make myself a gift in November. Either buy a cheaper mi5, or mi5s if it is more interesting and at the same time not much more expensive than mi5.

timelord-sergey @ 09/07/2016, 02:38*
But mi5es predicted an increase in the display

In all lines of smartphones, Xiaomi increased the diagonal of the screen (slightly) only when switching to "frameless": Redmi from 4.7 "to 5", Mi - from 5 "to 5.15", Mi Note - from 5.5 "to 5.7" (planned).
Increasing the screen for the Mi series, if it is, then, most likely, due to the curved display. Half an inch, no more.

* VaBoy,
In Mi notes was originally 5.7 "

timelord-sergey @ 09/07/2016, 16:07*
In Mi notes was originally 5.7 "

But what do I constantly confuse Mi Note screens with Redmi Note?

There was a screenshot of the page with the characteristics of mi5es (this is just a bomb mini improvement)
A little later, try to throw.

Posted 09/11/2016 at 1:25 PM:

Diagonal 5.15 "for those who experienced.
And the battery is increased slightly.

Rep: (29)
timelord-sergey @ 09/11/2016, 13:24*
A little later, try to throw.

A bit later it was already :) hde screenshot?

Take a screenshot

Rep: (699)
timelord-sergey @ 09/07/2016, 03:38*
Plus pricing says it will be from 1999 yuan

And at prices from where information? :)
I thought to buy Mi5, so already about the s-ku heard ..

Of the stated specifications, so far in favor of mi5s increased by 16% of the battery, the rest is not much better than mi5.
But if they screwed it out of the box, Lte b20 would definitely have bought it ...

Post has been editedXPOHO - 12.09.16, 20:16

Somehow the information about mi5es promptly went.
Either it will be presented along with minot2 (YES WHEN ALREADY! 11), or earlier.

And here is the first information from anttu.
Attached Image

Rep: (699)
* timelord-sergey
Cool, that permission is the same left (?) :)

* John.D,
Well written fullhd same.

More is not necessary.

Rep: (41)
timelord-sergey @ 09/13/2016, 15:15*
More is not necessary.

I agree. Eyes will not notice the difference, but speed and energy efficiency will be higher. Marketing is, inflated permissions.

IMHO, the most important and necessary information now will be - the date of the announcement.

Rep: (9)
Rumors about the ultrasonic sensor and the lack of a physical button Home.

http: //www.gizmochina...-physical-home-button/

Hereabout ultrasound sensor in Russian

Rep: (7)
Global firmware will be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 2:12