Help in finding programs for Android OS. Archive

Rep: (1)
Help in finding programs for Android OS. Archive

Main theme Help in finding programs for Android OS

Post has been editedRu4kin - 30.04.17, 08:27

Rep: (9)
Looking for a sample icqlive. In the market, it seems like the full one has become free to pull the knit plz: rolleyes: help the identical hero: D

Rep: (2)
Guys do not tell me I'm looking for a program for SMS correspondence like an iPhone.

Rep: (57)
Guys do not tell me I'm looking for a program for SMS correspondence like an iPhone.

Handcent SMS
http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.handcent.nextsms
Attached Image

Rep: (1094)
tos_62,
If it's not too late
ICQLite v1.0.3
Attached filex19.xlive.apk(1.24 MB)

Rep: (45)
Has anyone seen a program showing the USD, EURO, YEN rate against the ruble in the form of graphs (similar to the program Shares on Hiro). If you can also add oil and gold, then generally supper .....

Rep: (12)
Is there a widget that shows the status of the subscriber’s account on the desktop? For WM, I had something like that. And that is inconvenient * 102 # dial all the time ...

Post has been editedEnadir - 15.09.09, 13:28

Rep: (9)
Does anyone use Voice Dialer?
Where to get apk?

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 16.09.09, 10:51
Reason for editing: Post moved

Rep: (0)
But do not tell me, dear, two urgent softphones?

Firstly, I didn’t find anything to change the alarm melody to mp3. The alarm clock itself, because of this single feature, somehow does not want to change, I completely love my own hero.

Secondly, I want the android himself to download the covers for the music library. I found only one software, but it is paid. may have free analogues?

Enadir

And which operator. Simply if the megaphone, you can connect a live balance, and it will show constantly when you expand the notification panel, and show it for a couple of seconds at the top when you change ...

Rep: (33)
xpelled @ 16.9.09, 10:21*
Androed himself shook the covers for the library

Rockon

Rep: (12)
Kozdoba @ 16.9.09, 10:22*
Simply if the megaphone, you can connect a live balance, and it will show constantly when you expand the notification panel, and show it for a couple of seconds at the top when you change ...

It was a megaphone, but a subscriber in 30p paid for something reluctant ... There was some kind of programin program on the wines mobile, she worked without this service.

Although let's say I will connect it ... Is it possible to transfer this notification to the desktop?

Post has been editedEnadir - 16.09.09, 10:27

Enadir
Well then, it seems so far no. I saw one prog, it is laid out as a shortcut on the desktop, to run the USSD code. And that's all. Alternatives, as I understand it yet.

Rep: (62)
I am looking for a music player that supports sleep functions. I listen to the transfer / book before bedtime, I want the player to chop off. Until all searches past

Rep: (1310)
electrocat,
MusicSleep

Rep: (220)
gentlemen, wisepilot nobody met?

Rep: (189)
Looking for a new version of GPS Status. I know that there is 2.0 on the market, but I can't get it myself.
The one that lies on our forum (1.6.2) crashes on Hero. :(

Post has been edited_Zx_ - 18.09.09, 11:12

Rep: (1094)
_Zx_,
Here is version 2.0
Attached filecom.eclipsim.gpsstatus2.apk(34.71 KB)

Rep: (3)
I am looking for a scheduler for easy recording class schedules.
And to find a program that takes into account traffic, but not 3g watchDog, in it it is implemented through one place.

Rep: (42)
People looking for a paid program BUKA (makes worlds go boom!) Game if there is not a demo is desirable.
and also Open Gesture Pro, thanks in advance.

Post has been editedHario - 19.09.09, 10:15

Rep: (1)
"poyan"
I somehow read that for Android there is a program that scans the camera I somehow read that for Android there is a program that scans the camera

Ixmat scanner, free
Here is

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19, 23:40