BQ Aquaris Smartphone Owners Club

Rep: (296)
BQ Aquaris Smartphone Owners Club

Welcome to the world of BQ!
Attached Image
... in cities and villages,
we would never know these happy days ...

The club unites people with Spanish bq-devices and their interests.

Please be polite to each other!

Issues related to the Spanish company BQ and its products

Club Rules:
1. Read and do not violateForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandRules section "Trepalka"
2. It is forbidden to insult, be rude, rude and call names.
3. Do not write in capital letters, as well as mixed (for example: THANKS and SPACIOs)
4. It is forbidden to use obscene language.
5. The club is out of politics, so any messages on political topics, as well as messages insulting the honor and dignity of people communicating in the club, are prohibited and will be deleted without warning!
6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication in the forums.savagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat. Let's be polite and friendly to each other!
7. All images are hidden under the spoiler, regardless of size and type, with the exception of emoticons.
8. The curator of the topic has the right to delete messages that violate the Rules listed above and support with the curator tag the reason for deletion.
9. If the violator does not respond to the curator’s warning, the curator has the right to discuss the punishment with the moderators.

The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

And do not forget:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedDyushka74 - 13.04.18, 20:06
Reason for editing: Link to contests.

Rep: (135)
DargotTT @ 09.08.2016, 20:11*
And if at least one vial returned 5X +: zh all still want to touch it!

Aha! Returned.
Next week - Run in.
You can feel the will!
Figl ?! : Girl_cray:

Posted on 11/08/2016, 14:09:

BroVAD @ 10.08.2016, 14:33*
any rumors

Yes, all kinds of ...

That the fall in the elevator shaft from the seventh floor - continues ...
What works right up to 4 days in a polar winter ...
That the body - such as in the McLaren ...

All sorts.

Rep: (80)
The offer for the company BQ ...
Why you would not enter the niche market of smartphones without cameras?
Demand for such products is increasing, particularly in the Russian Federation (which tightens the rules in many industries and in companies).
But while there running the show every exotic and ancient units, or frankly weak performance of smarts model.
Why not offer to consumers on the characteristics of a good modification of Smart?
Because the current software requires more resources than ever before.
Yes of course require the costs of completion:
1. The new shape of the front and rear panels
2. Firmware revision (to saw software for cameras)
3. The re-certification may take place for a model

The pros - the savings on the cameras a little more battery life (due to the lack of cameras and software to them), with the possibility to put a price almost at the level of the basic model with a camera.
(Competitors almost gone, and there is a demand).
In addition, with this model it will be possible to enter the enterprise market (employer giving these phones to their employees will be guaranteed confident that using them will not remove the confidential documents or anything else that is not intended for prying eyes).
But it will be possible to put the right enterprise software.
From the software, then just went to the standard clean android. Perhaps already preinstalled with Antivirus.

Just some very paranoid enterprises in addition to prohibit cameras:
global positioning systems, connectors for memory cards, the second simkarty, bluetooth.
There;) has no alternative to a simple dialer present.
True, this niche is narrower than tubeless phones.
Here a great performance is not necessary, it was enough to kill a entry-level model, but it is advisable to add a shared memory (for partial compensation of the lack of memory card slot).

Post has been editedbaltica-twister - 12.08.16, 11:24

Rep: (7)
* baltica-twister in a locker shall any such devices - to such proceedings can not carry anything! And there are usually LGS-503, "STB-211" Beryl and TP. Sense to create something new in order to sell 1,000 units in large volumes of the country? And the corporate sector: freight forwarders with mobile commerce on the smart use camera for photos of the goods and the 'Net to communicate with the database, office - OCR, cloud ...

They are certainly well done, but it is better that develop lineup smarts, tablets of different levels!

in a locker shall any such devices - to such proceedings can not carry anything!

This regime at all enterprises alike.
Now we began to tighten requirements where before people just use any phone, without restrictions.
Moreover, a total ban on the use of phones is not present, there is a limit - make your phone without a camera.
Sense to create something new in order to sell 1,000 units in large volumes of the country?

At my side the whole city;) puzzled search for such devices.
Yes ... that's what is strange - the Arabs, in the UAE such tubeless phones - many models presented (more than at home in China).
People out orders.
The truth is they are all the characteristics of a rather weak, and there is no official support (often none at all).
And not a single Russian ... and it's not so bad 1000 phone, I think, with proper promotion and follow-up support will be more units sold.
In addition, as already mentioned - the costs of developing such a model will be many times lower than in a conventional design.
A profit per unit sold may be greater than usual.

And the corporate sector: freight forwarders with mobile commerce on the smart use camera for photos of the goods and the 'Net to communicate with the database, office - OCR, cloud ...

This is where there is no limitation - there is so used.
And where there are restrictions to remain access to corporate services, work with electronic documents and databases, instant messaging applications, etc. ...
there are many usage scenarios within the company - which is not necessary in the cells.

I like to connect to your tablet work computer remotely.
And I have to work with him, I have the benefit of tablet supports mouse operation.
but it was better that develop lineup smarts, tablets of different levels!

Yes of course let them develop! One's not a hindrance ...

Post has been editedbaltica-twister - 12.08.16, 12:15

* baltica-twister
I will not argue! I agree!)
I would have replaced his grandfather Nokia 1280 (with a monochrome display, no camera but capacious battery) on something new with the same characteristics, but developed BQ)
But of course more interested in is now a new multimedia smart, who will replace the M5.

* Marko Bruni, I understand that in addition to Microsoft Windows Mobile does not want to develop more, but you never know, BQ not glancing in their direction?

Rep: (95)
BroVAD @ 12.08.16, 14:31*
BQ is not glancing in their direction?

They do not fit into BQ philosophy, as I understand it: free software, open source.

that in addition to Microsoft Windows Mobile does not want to develop more, but you never know, BQ not glancing in their direction?

Here's competitors have a stir:
a new smartphone based on Windows Mobile 10 from the Spanish manufacturer

* baltica-twister "PHABLET" weak percent and the average for the 28 camera? Expensive ... Then it is possible to look at melkomyagkie Microsoft Lumia 950 for 29990 rubles to the best screen, camera and good norms percent.
I've been actively compare HTC 10 and BQ M5.5 ... That BQ has FM-Radio and the price tag rules)
Yet probably wait for an updated M5 (like Android to 7 out of the box) - and will support, and full functionality, and most importantly the price is quite humane.
baltica-twister and even in the pictures any discrepancy side buttons - "photoshop" some

Post has been editedBrovad - 12.08.16, 13:51

"PHABLET" weak percent and the average for the 28 camera? Expensive...

Yes figs with it ... I just cited the fact that "the Spanish" competitors have in the portfolio of a similar model.

savagemessiahzine.comuser0 @ 12.08.2016, 12:45*
free software, open source.

Right!

* baltica-twister
Bro, I'll tell you in detail, without reserve, all right?
I will try to evening ...

Bro, I'll tell you in detail, without reserve, all right?
I will try to evening ...

OK

Rep: (74)
Showdown in the courts continues, Spanish and Russian manufacturers of smartphones are arguing over the brand BQ

baltica-twister @ 12.08.2016, 10:14*
The offer for the company BQ ...
Why you would not enter the niche market of smartphones without cameras?

Answer : thank_you:

Answer

And thank you: good: for clear and detailed answer!
I looked with interest!

Modular smartphone - but the direction is good, and certainly has the right to life ... let's see what will happen with the implementation.
The truth is not sure that the projects can be collected variant completely without cameras.

At the expense of sales100 thousand. pieces worldwide - for the niche product is a large amount.
I do not know if will take many specific goods ...
The actual numbers, in my opinion - in the range of 10 - 50 thousand units (worldwide) ...
From well-known in this niche market products - BlackBerry Classic Non Camera. But there the whole company on the corporate sharpened.

Rep: (9)
* Marko bruni , good day!
In view of the recent news about the official release when the device bq wait seventh android?

Rep: (12)
Marko Bruni @ 11.08.2016, 14:07*
You can feel the will!
Figl ?! : Girl_cray:

That felt! : P
Slightly razocharovan- it exactly as how I imagine it yourself 3 months: yes2:. Neither the + nor - _- single step.
Maybe due to the white-pink color? (Only white-pink was to touch)
* Marko Bruni, When, when? The guys on the "Bottle" say trade will have a couple of days at retail, and we are here, these poklonniki-: blush: all whistles waiting for?
You can say we are already po- quiet whom denzhischi- the poke? ;)

DargotTT @ 23.08.2016, 18:38*
That felt!
Slightly razocharovan- it exactly as how I imagine it 3 months imagining. Neither the + nor - _- single step.

This pro version X5 +?

Rep: (12)
baltica-twister @ 24.08.2016, 16:01*
This pro version X5 +?

That's about it

Marko Bruni, and how much longer we contemplate another BQ in the news: Russian brand BQ Mobile introduced a new 5.5-inch smartphone BQS 5515 Wide
Attached Image
Survived one should!
And then you look and wait for something new to the Spanish, and there for a HS ...

And the competition among decent phone ...
for 22-23 thousand rubles, which plan for 3/32 + X5 can find an alternative (but mostly order from China), even with the best performance (more memory, more powerful processor).

Post has been editedbaltica-twister - 25.08.16, 00:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 15:24