BQ Aquaris Smartphone Owners Club

Rep: (275)
BQ Aquaris Smartphone Owners Club

Welcome to the world of BQ!
Attached Image
... in cities and villages,
we would never know these happy days ...

The club unites people with Spanish bq-devices and their interests.

Please be polite to each other!

Issues related to the Spanish company BQ and its products

Club Rules:
1. Read and do not violateForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandRules section "Trepalka"
2. It is forbidden to insult, be rude, rude and call names.
3. Do not write in capital letters, as well as mixed (for example: THANKS and SPACIOs)
4. It is forbidden to use obscene language.
5. The club is out of politics, so any messages on political topics, as well as messages insulting the honor and dignity of people communicating in the club, are prohibited and will be deleted without warning!
6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication in the forums.savagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat. Let's be polite and friendly to each other!
7. All images are hidden under the spoiler, regardless of size and type, with the exception of emoticons.
8. The curator of the topic has the right to delete messages that violate the Rules listed above and support with the curator tag the reason for deletion.
9. If the violator does not respond to the curator’s warning, the curator has the right to discuss the punishment with the moderators.

The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

And do not forget:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedDyushka74 - 13.04.18, 20:06
Reason for editing: Link to contests.

Rep: (6)
Marco, share the info on X5 plus, I'm already ready to throw my buggy highscreen out the window, how much longer to wait? My wife M5, as I envy her ....)))

Post has been editedBanz @ i - 17.07.16, 23:27

Rep: (135)
Banz @ i @ 07.17.2016, 23:24*
My wife M5, as I envy her ....)))

Belenky?

Banz @ i @ 07.17.2016, 23:24*
info on X5 plus

Here is the first hot from the conveyor brought from Las Rozas ...

Attached Image

Really guysI think the first of august.
In Spain, the site hung out, but in fact on sale - will be later.
Sorry, if you upset ...

BUT:I know the price.

Rep: (9)
* Marko bruni and what for the price?

Rep: (7)
Spaniards on their page have already unsubscribed about the price!)

Pleases also that the new Galileo system will be supported besides GPS and Glonass (thanks to qualcomm)

Post has been editedBrovad - 18.07.16, 01:23

BroVAD @ 07/18/2016, 01:21*
new Galileo system (thanks qualcomm)

Yes it is FIRE.

and what for the price?

In a personal: blush:

Rep: (74)
Marko Bruni @ 07/18/2016, 00:01*
ZATO: I know the price.

I also seem to make a kozulya, 22-25 tons of rubles, although I don’t know what version, there are 2 of them with 2GB of RAM and 3GB of RAM, I’m personally only interested in version 2.

And is there an update of the model M4.5, M5, M5.5? By type M5 Plus?)))

22-25 t rub

Did not guess.
MUCH less.
Rejoice!

And is there an update of the model M4.5, M5, M5.5?

October :)

Marko Bruni @ 07/18/2016, 18:23*
[email protected], 13:39
And is there an update of the model M4.5, M5, M5.5?

October

* Marko Bruni, But at least know something in appearance and characteristics? Will Android 7 out of the box?

BroVAD @ 07/18/2016, 20:01*
Will Android 7 out of the box?

Yes.

BroVAD @ 07/18/2016, 20:01*
But at least know something in appearance and characteristics?

Nimagougovory.
Signed by NDA.

But something with salt ... a bit later.

If you're lucky, and I think you're lucky, thenit will be possible before the releasefeel him:

Attached Image

* Marko Bruni, I like the M5 design more than the X5, although the X5 Plus is more optimal in terms of performance. But if in October there will be a new M5 with a better camera, a new process, a new version of the OS, then it would be better to wait and take the turn for the first delivery.
* Marko Bruni, thank ;)

BroVAD @ 07/18/2016, 20:20*
I like the M5 design more than the X5

MALE.

Nefig! Right?

* Marko Bruni, and then! : antifeminism:

Rep: (26)
Phone awesome and point.
Bought in February - have not regretted so far. Would buy it again if I took it now. (32 GB only)
I do not like how 6-ka works - do not update.
You are afraid to break - everything is broken, be careful.
Like the samsung - take it, do not compare the soft with the warm.
It's simple - what you like - take it.
I am 100% satisfied with my M5 - otherwise I will find cons, but I see only pluses in it.
All said pure IMHO.
BQ - TNX!

Rep: (68)
And I am very pleased that I purchased this device.
Beautiful design, excellent quality and good performance for small money. Plus great service - personally verified!
Not every service provides the arrival of a courier to pick up the unit for repair. As well as delivery of the device by courier from the repair to the apartment.
At the same time, they call you and clarify what is not working, whether everything suits you, whether the courier arrived. Yes, I have not seen this even from the "coolest" brands.

Marko bruni , MARVEL.
Does Zabotin still work in the Petersburg department?

SerzhAntz @ 07/19/2016, 00:14*
Does Zabotin still work in the Petersburg department?

What can I say ...
Bro, I'm by last name - onlyaces I know. Personally, visually I meet and communicate with many. Throw off the picture - I will say :)

Marko Bruni @ 07/19/2016, 11:24*
Bro, I'm surnames - I only know aces. Personally, visually I meet and communicate with many. Throw off a photo - I will say

Alas
Yes, I have not seen him for 10 years, and contacts have been lost. :(

Rep: (12)
Marko Bruni @ 07/18/2016, 18:23*
October :)

Yes, at a pace - finally stay without a phone.
I barely creak, I spend 30–40 minutes on resuscitation (once a week for now)
It is tempting to wait for M-ku with a plus, but I can't wait.
Rather a green whistle! : rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
Are there devices in Russian from abroad? Warranty SC in Ukraine is not, since there is no official sales?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/10/20, 04:07