[Archive No. 12 of 04/10/08] Ambulance for beginners!

Rep: (0)
Yesterday the memory card fell off, does not see the phone and that's it.
Toshiba G900

Initially, I had the HTC P4350, so after it there was a micro SD card. At first I thought for a long time whether to buy an adapter or sell this one. In the end, I bought another 2GB micro SD with 2 adapters.
Appropriately, if I put any micro SD in the adapter on the mini SD and in the phone - the card is not visible. If in the adapter to the CD and in the card reader - the card is visible. However, my old card reader, and there is no mini CD there.

Now I do not know what to do ... Or donate a card for repair, or a phone. What do you advise ?

XP tried

Post has been editedregtefas - 07.03.08, 17:48

Rep: (83)
brush your phone contacts

Rep: (1319)
regtefas ,
Study
We test cards from 2Gb and higher (including new 4Gb)
and
SDHC flash cards - short description

Chieftech
I have SD 2gb

Post has been editedregtefas - 07.03.08, 17:57

Rep: (1319)
regtefas ,
Chieftech
I have SD 2gb

Ambulance for beginners! (post # 1490121)

Rep: (2836)
I have the prohibition of identifying a number enabled by default, and some numbers in the phone book for identifying with friends and acquaintances are recorded as * 31 # + 7 *********, so if I call from the phone book, then all normally, if from the last dialed number, the number is dialed, but it does not ring, because the number looks like 31 + 7 ********. How to make that I could call from the last dialed with the code * 31 #, where do * # go? You can of course disable the prohibition of determining the number, but this is not an option.

Rep: (1409)
M

I flew Windows Media Player and I downloaded The Core Pocket Media Player (TCPMP), but I don’t know how to install it. HELP!!!

Rep: (83)
Well .cab put with pda, exe with a computer ..
ps-question incomprehensible ... O.o

Rep: (15)
I lost the sound on the p 525, when I plug in the headphones there is a sound what could be the problem?

Rep: (687)
Lineage4 See headphone jack. Pull it back and forth, gently pick it with a toothpick. Apparently the contact is stuck in the connector.

Rep: (1)
tell me where you can download LEng Full

Rep: (1535)
qwersa ,
Here

And where can I get Russian firmware on s200

Rep: (2)
Is it possible to remove PowerPoint, Windows Media, MSN, MIDlet, IE, Outluk, etc.? and does it make sense? (space and memory will be freed?) anyway, third-party programs are used instead, and this is just hanging in the memory.

Rep: (587)
Windows Media is not allowed, it is responsible for calls in mp3, Outlook is also impossible IE cannot. In general, it is possible, for the sake of experiment, but only by disassembling the firmware, removing what you do not need, then assembling it back, reflash. And just like all third-party programs you can not delete them.

Rep: (1535)
qwersa ,
Heretake a look.

What should be done when the installation of Leng remained white screen

Rep: (2)
Good day! I certainly understand that I have to be fed with the problem of proxy tunnel, but I still preserved opera I goes through a tunnel on any (when running tunnel) are not important to connect if a connection through a proxy or normal, as in the opera itself already registered proxy -server, but IE I still do not want to go through a proxy tunnel and comes out only through the usual mix. I certainly would long ago have spat at him yes and enjoy the Opera, but Opera can not save page as IE and I would like to solve this problem. Thank you all in advance who will help me to solve this problem

Rep: (324)
qwersa ,
First try to reset. If it does not help, then XP.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 4:46