OnePlus 3 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone 5.5 "

Rep: (851)
Marriage and RepairOneplus 3 / 3T
PictureOneplus 3, A3000, A3003, A3005
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage cases
  1. Problems with the screen (4 cases)
    1.1. Uneven screening AMOLED screen (2 cases)
  2. Problems with the camera (2 cases)
  3. Loses network in LTE network (5 cases). Seen in the model A3003 and only in the Tele2 network.
  4. Tele2 falls off the network

Other minor problems:
  5. The edging around the camera is uneven.
  6. Slight backlash volume keys.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 08.04.19, 18:13
Reason for editing: 5 touch display

Yellow screen.
http: //androidinsider.…ereznoy-problemoy.html

Rep: (960)
M
Topic moved to subsectionOther brands

Rep: (23)
I stuck with the work and decided to throw coal at ... the staff arrived at Sedna.
I climbed it well on a solid 4 out of 5.
Great design
Build quality on 5 out of 5
Smart not a single lag
The camera does not mega shoots as my 13mr 13 year ski is the same. Maybe if you climb something in the settings, something will come out.
Sound from the speaker with a stretch of 4 out of 5
Games fly with a bang without lags at the maximum. 5 out of 5
Fast charging on 5 out of 5. Did not like the cable, hard ...
And now coal
Mobile network did not catch at all from any operator UA
The display is excellent but also funny that the floor of the screen on a dark background in a different color only went not in length but the lower part. By the way, it is noticeably good at 60% brightness.

The device came from Europe, was taken for $ 490 tomorrow, will eat back and for the display and dead connection.

And I forgot ... the sound in the headphones is 50 by 50. Some of the others were so-so and there were some that did not work at all

Post has been editedzen4702 - 11.07.16, 19:45

Rep: (85)
I stuck with the work and decided to throw coal at ... the staff arrived at Sedna.
I climbed it well on a solid 4 out of 5.
Great design
Build quality on 5 out of 5
Smart not a single lag
The camera does not mega shoots as my 13mr 13 year ski is the same. Maybe if you climb something in the settings, something will come out.
Sound from the speaker with a stretch of 4 out of 5
Games fly with a bang without lags at the maximum. 5 out of 5
Fast charging on 5 out of 5. Did not like the cable, hard ...
And now coal
Mobile network did not catch at all from any operator UA
The display is excellent but also funny that the floor of the screen on a dark background in a different color only went not in length but the lower part. By the way, it is noticeably good at 60% brightness.

The device came from Europe, was taken for $ 490 tomorrow, will eat back and for the display and dead connection.

And I forgot ... the sound in the headphones is 50 by 50. Some of the others were so-so and there were some that did not work at all

There is a question. You took the phone off offsitehttps://oneplus.net,or through all sorts of ebay, etc.

Post has been editedKu6epMeH - 12.07.16, 21:23

Does anyone have a slight backlash of the volume button?

Rep: (17)
Who has problems with the phone, specify the production date.

Rep: (128)
Production 06/29/16
The bottom of the screen is half pink. Well, or the top green.

Post has been editedsgankovich - 18.07.16, 08:03

Rep: (17)
* sgankovich
Photos would be desirable to see. Strongly striking?

Sharcoon @ 07/18/2016, 11:46*
Photos would be desirable to see. Strongly striking?

Almost never catches the eye. Without knowing it is possible and not to notice)).
Themeon xda. Who is green, who is blushing.
2 fact of replacement. In the 1st sent even worse, in the 2nd well. From the date of production is not particularly dependent.

On the desktop is not visible. When reading in the browser, applications with a monotone background are noticeable.

Post has been editedsgankovich - 19.07.16, 07:09

Rep: (158)
* sgankovich This is most likely a feature of the display backlight. If you do not hammer your head, then everything is fine. And what is interesting, in the Test Display program on a white background, practically nothing is visible.

Rep: (8)
Does anyone have the chrome frame of the camera crooked? I have half a degree, maybe more, turned to the right, I will attach the photo a little later

Igorayn @ 07/22/2016, 10:03*
Does anyone have the chrome frame of the camera crooked? I have half a degree, maybe more, turned to the right, I will attach the photo a little later

Well, there is something similar. If you peer, the bottom left and right above the scanner cant seem to have a gap (but it is not there) between the chrome and the front panel.
But this is about nothing at all.

Rep: (90)
damn, everyone writes about some mythical marriage, as a result, the theme of marriage is not even written to the page. In the process, if you don’t look for it in principle, then everything is fine.

Rep: (52)
* Region 26 ,
Marriage for some only as an AMOLED matrix, more precisely in uneven color, but my screen is just perfect

Rep: (1)
I have been looking at this device for a long time, and after some reviews I wanted to ask: are there any problems with speech transmission on this smartphone? Many reviewers write that elegantly catches the sound of the wind and speech is conveyed badly.

Many reviewers write that elegantly catches the sound of the wind and speech is conveyed badly.

Do not buy, take the iPhone. Believe reviewers.

Communication catches great!

Post has been editedshawerma - 01.08.16, 10:53

"Do not buy, take the iPhone. Believe reviewers."
)))) If I wanted to buy an iPhone, I would have done it a long time ago, but I’m looking for an android. At one time, I looked closely at the Moto Force, but there the camera is not a class at all

If I wanted to buy an iPhone, I would have done it a long time ago, but I’m looking for an android. At one time, I looked closely at the Moto Force, but there the camera is not a class at all

Why put minuses. Ay, not good. Just do not trust the surveyors, especially those who have reviews - this is the main work.
From myself: the phone class, good absolutely everything. It is balanced both programmatically and technically. Assembly at the level of the iPhone (this is all noted). Plus many third-party firmware will be soon

why put the cons. Ay, not good.

I did not put anything !!!! But thanks for the answer!

Rep: (20)
Judging by the topic, in comparison with mi5, there is no marriage at all or have few people used it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 18:49