> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony PlayStation 2 - Game Discussion | Everything related to games on this console, discussion, etc.

Rep: (74)
DISCUSSION OF PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES

Sony PlayStation 2 - discussion

Attached Image

The topic speaks for itself, here is a corner for discussing any game on PS2.
All problems with the console and not related to games from her, please write to the appropriate topic. ;)

The list of games that are not buggy via USB OPL:Sony PlayStation 2 - Game Discussion (Post pacanko # 74397599)
Where to download games:

the section will be replenished over time with all sorts of usefulness

Post has been editedDENI2haker - 22.06.18, 23:11

Rep: (54)
Advise any games with an interesting plot. A prefix for a long time, and only devil may cry 3 has passed.

Rep: (32)

Fahrenheit

Rep: (558)
* shcikan
Wow, yes there are games on the floor of life.
Resident Ivil 4. Well, God of war is two parts. To start.

* lampaz * set48, thank. And the gods of war were the same as psp or other parts? And then on psp I remember passed.

Rep: (32)

I didn’t play, I don’t know, I still haven’t overcome Black. On the PS2 is the thickest library of games.

Rep: (1382)
And the gods of war were the same as psp or other parts? And then on psp I remember passed.

There are many of them .... there are no identical parts for PS2 and PSP .... here is information from the wiki:

God of War - PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita
God of War II - PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita
God of War: Betrayal - Java
God of War: Chains of Olympus - PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3
God of War Collection - PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita
God of War III - PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3
God of War Collection Volume II - PlayStation 3
God of War: Ascension - PlayStation 3

* cooler.nvkz, big series however. It will be necessary to download, I liked it, we'll see how it will be on ps2.

Rep: (1822)
I'll come here and I) Are there any suitable platform games?) And then I revived my own the other day, I want to play. But since at one time he knew only about very high-profile games (midnight club 3, tekken, MC, god of war) and not vkurse about suitable toys

Rep: (1382)
big series however.

Considering reissues, you can go through the whole series on PS3 .... I spent a couple of months in the evenings going through all of her ...: yes2:and if you beat out platinum ... but this applies to another platform and we will not talk about it here ...

* cooler.nvkz, if everything goes for me, it will be enough for a whole year)))

if everything goes for me, it will be enough for a whole year)))

No, let the list above is not scary. There are six parts on the Sony consoles.
Two came out on ps2, two more on psp, and they were all reprinted on ps3.
Well, sobsno on the very ps3 came two more.

* set48, it just happens that I play for a few days, and then I score for a month and come back again.

I downloaded myself a fahrenheit, the beginning seems to be not a bad one. The question is whether there is a Russian voice acting, I did not find? On the PC with the voice acting out?

* shcikan on the PC came out with a Russian voice acting, but to be honest in the original is normal, though the initial movie without subs but then everything is finebut I was infuriated by the mission with small lukas

* DENI2haker, it is not always convenient to just read, and the font is too small. It also seemed to me that they translated by Google.

* shcikan
Emnip, the translation is quite adequate, but it’s terribly inconvenient to read the subs in action moments.

By the way, advise the rhythm of games except taik and gh)

Tell me a normal tracker with live distributions. And then everywhere I went for ps2 games on 4 pages, half of which are repeated without seeds.

* shcikan
Well, in general, the rutracker was a solid section. True, then they closed a lot, hoping to remain "in law."
How is the situation there, I do not know.

* set48,
things aren't very good. Yes, and I can not log in using my login there, my operator blocks apparently.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/09/20, 3:03